Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

ServiceNow Now Platform OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ServiceNow Now Platform is #5 ranked solution in top No-Code Development Platforms, #10 ranked solution in top Low-Code Development Platforms, and #12 ranked solution in top Rapid Application Development Software. PeerSpot users give ServiceNow Now Platform an average rating of 8.6 out of 10. ServiceNow Now Platform is most commonly compared to Microsoft Power Apps: ServiceNow Now Platform vs Microsoft Power Apps. ServiceNow Now Platform is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 70% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.
ServiceNow Now Platform Buyer's Guide

Download the ServiceNow Now Platform Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is ServiceNow Now Platform?

ServiceNow is the fastest-growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion (2018 revenue was $2.6 billion, up 36% year over year). We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity to approximately 5,400 enterprise customers worldwide, including almost 75% of the Fortune 500.

As a purpose-driven company, making work, work better for people guides everything we do.

ServiceNow Now Platform Customers
experian, beachbody, health partners
ServiceNow Now Platform Video

ServiceNow Now Platform Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ServiceNow Now Platform pricing:
  • "ServiceNow is not open source, so there is a license you must pay. As for how much it costs, what I have observed is that it often depends on your subscriptions."
  • "Most of the features are included in the licensing cost. However, if we need extra plugins that are not available at the ServiceNow Hub or store, then we have to pay extra for those."
  • "The pricing of this solution is done annually and it is very expensive."
  • ServiceNow Now Platform Reviews

Technical Architect at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
    Agile and robust tool; needs some improvements.
    • "ServiceNow offers a lot of features when it comes to IT service management and IT operations management. What interested me in ServiceNow was that a lot of service management."
    • "The programming language is currently limited to JavaScript. So I would like to see more programming languages available, especially since they have come up with the machine-learning features. Some more languages would be an additional improvement."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use cases for ServiceNow Now Platform include use incident management, problem management, case management, and our asset management.

It's not used much for the business management part of it, though it's being assessed for it. We have other tools to manage that. In my organization we have the scenario where we will integrate with a couple of other tools which we have already purchased, which are used for the information management part of it. These will be integrated with this Now Platform.

Another area which is currently being looked into but not yet implemented, is the compliancy part. They might go for it in future. One more thing is the security part. Though it is not yet being employed that much, it has a lot of interest. I can see a lot interest in this area. At times there is strategic interest in digitalization, so we might look into the analytics. There are more improved analytics features which are coming with the new versions of ServiceNow, which are also interesting.

What is most valuable?

ServiceNow offers a lot of features when it comes to IT service management and IT operations management. What interested me in ServiceNow was that a lot of service management, mostly our IT service management, are using ServiceNow as a tool.

I really doubt that we are making full use of the out-of-the-box features which ServiceNow provides in the sense that we have the tickets assigned to one of the assignment groups. People are taking a lot of time to really work on the ticket and provide a correct solution. I was looking at different features, including the machine learning and predictive analytics features available in ServiceNow, which can help solve the current issues we face.

In Power Apps, there is a central area which works on the automation part of it. Even though in ServiceNow I see a lot of features in the process automation part of it, when it comes to large teams with a lot of "in development areas," we're just getting into how we can automate the mundane processes. Plus, there is a robotic process automation team using UI who is looking into those areas.

Also, as part of the development tool, I analyzed to see how their domain expertise was. With a little knowledge of the technology and coding experience, they can make your software domain expertise come up with solutions very quickly.

However, since we are already using Microsoft extensively and we already have Microsoft Office 365 and since we have adopted Microsoft as the Cloud provider platform, it made sense to take the Power Apps subscription. Even though ServiceNow has some integration capability with Azure, Power Apps was more in line with developing apps and the development of UI.

When it comes to ServiceNow, I haven't done much research on the UI part. I think that you can do different coding in ServiceNow. It was more about usage of tables, creating API's, and creating application codes for when you work on tables. But in Power Apps I could see features having a use, so I can work with this, and you create UI's out of it. Maybe my knowledge is limited and I may not have explored all of the features in ServiceNow, but this is one thing which on a high level I have noticed.

Also, with Power Apps you can attach it to multiple data sources, just like in ServiceNow.

I think that both have their own features and pros and cons. I don't think that Power Apps can fully replace ServiceNow when it comes to all the features ServiceNow provides in terms of service management or operation management capabilities.

Power Apps is mostly if you want to develop a web application or a mobile application and if you have some data source. If you have a back end already. If you have a database and you specifically want to develop a front end or a UI for that. Then I would prefer Power Apps.

Power Apps is mostly for the use cases where you want to give an API further uses to get specific data from the back end. When it comes to ServiceNow, there are not many purposes I can see regarding the service management part of it. It can be used as a ticketing tool that we can use for operations management. It can be used for server monitoring, like for our infrastructure management and monitoring purposes.

As I told you, we have within the organization a lot of tickets for cases which are being raised for problems with the application or the infrastructure or even for knowledge related issues. I am from the architecture central system, and if the people need help to find the architecture or they need a suggestion, they raise incidents of tickets using the ServiceNow Now. I have noticed that cases are not getting assigned to the critical people if there are so many different teams. A case for a problem which arises might fail to be worked on by some other members in the team. These are the areas that I feel the machine learning capabilities of ServiceNow offer.

It can give you a lot of improvement in the way the tickets get properly assigned to the right group. It saves a lot of time which saves the end user a lot of frustration, and they will be getting the correct group who can help them on their problem very quickly, preventing a delay and then after lot of time it come back to the admin group, and then the person who's working on it will do a relief study of the problem.

It leads to a faster resolution of the problem.

That is my own experience. Then, if we can have chat bot services, that is another area of network manual intervention. That is what really attracted me when I was into the features of the latest ServiceNow.

What needs improvement?

As for what can be improved, the licensing and the pricing models are confusing. At least I found it a bit confusing. There are a lot of hidden costs in all these.

It's a bit costly. But as a cloud application platform and a service provider, I think ServiceNow is now really improving. When comes to the cost part it is a bit tricky to understand. It's not that straightforward.

Like other tools or other platforms, when we are in touch with the ServiceNow team, we talk about including everything from the information management in the entire software development. I feel they are doing well.

It has a lot of good documentation and a lot of good training available which helps the end user.

The programming language is currently limited to JavaScript. So I would like to see more programming languages available, especially since they have come up with the machine-learning features. Some more languages would be an additional improvement.

I see that there are so many connectors available for connecting it to other service providers and other platforms, for example OpenText, which we are using. There are out-of-the-box connectors to connect to OpenText and others. That is something that I'd like to see.

Other areas of improvement are support for more programming languages and much more capability-building when it comes to the machine-learning part of it. There is especially a need for a scope of improvement in the analytics and the machine-learning part of it, because they are always adding more modules.

I have been using ServiceNow Now Platform for about five, six months.

ServiceNow Now Platform
    September 2022
    Learn what your peers think about ServiceNow Now Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2022.
    636,406 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have not found any bugs or glitches. I have tried looking into the IntegrationHub features. I have tried looking into the APF features with ServiceNow. I was involved in setting up the SSO for ServiceNow across all the instances that have a card. It is not ready. We have still some migration to do, but SSO set up is ready. I set up the mail server.

I didn't find problems. My experience was good. It was not was complicated for me to understand. The tutorials and all the trainings which ServiceNow provides for us to set up the infrastructure or to try out the new features ensured it was not that complicated.

I tried these new features which have not yet been adopted in the organization. But I can not blame the platform for that, because I was trying the Virtual Agent features with my own personal developer on that.

The problem is you really need to have data to work on. If you want to train a model, you will be able to train it only if you have sufficient historical data. That is sometimes an issue, because when you work on your personal developer instance, the kind of data you have will be very limited and you will have to import some data from your production instance or some other instance to your personal developer instance.

When ServiceNow gives training, they provide a simulation platform. For this core training you will not be able to use the platform after that. So you need some time to really catch up and try different things to get a grip on what you're learning. The MS data was for working with the shape and I'm trying to get some data exported from our own production instance and import and try to work on that data. That is one issue I face.

So far, so good. But I cannot claim to have a very good knowledge of the entire platform. I have analyzed some areas and I found the experience good.

In terms of scalability, I'm impressed. I'm happy with the capability of the Now Platform. We have some dependencies on the vendors. But with the current investment we are learning the full benefits of the platform. I am positive that as time goes on we will be able to rate the real benefits of the platform.

I have interacted with a few of the technical support guys from ServiceNow and my experience was good. I found most of them really very professional and very technical people. I'm happy with the kind of service and the kind of value they are bringing to this engagement.

I cannot comment regarding the initial set up because we had the ServiceNow team help us with it.

Although we wanted to use the out-of-the box features as assets, the processes in the organization were not that straightforward so it required some amount of customization and that lead to us having discussions with the team from ServiceNow. I cannot say that it was really smooth and easy. Because of the complex workflows and processes being followed in the organization, there were a lot of discussions involved, and a lot of customizations done. The ServiceNow team was able to give us a lot of insight, including where the improvement can happen, but then we couldn't add up everything, as the workflow is a bit complex and it involved other vendors.

It's not over yet. We are still in the development phase because the old one we were using was being managed by an external vendor who is responsible for all our time activities for the maintenance of Infosys and others.

What other advice do I have?

It depends on the assignments you have in your organization. Our organization is very process oriented and it faces the drawbacks of that, in the sense that it is not very agile. I think for such organizations, ServiceNow could bring in some improvements, provided we really understand how to use the tool to really ensure that the different services in the business can work together.  And to understand what your problem areas are and how this tool can help you.

People from different departments and different areas, especially from business and IT, should really join hands and work together. They shouldn't be working in silos.

If that is the case, then you have a tool to support you. It will help bring that unity and the visualization of whatever you have in the mission. Otherwise, I don't think you'll be able to improve anything.

On a scale of one ten I would I would give ServiceNow Now Platform a seven.

They would get a 10 if there were more programming languages available and if it was more clear to use. Also, if they offered more UI features. Also, when we are trying out the system, if there was a toolkit which could help guide us when it comes to navigation.

Other
    Mir Razvi - PeerSpot reviewer
    Solution Architecture at Accenture
    Scalable and uniquely versatile, letting you leverage any part of it to any other application, anywhere
    • "At this point, over and above what ServiceNow actually is, the key is that it's really nothing but a web service. Whether it's a form or anything, the best part is that you can easily leverage anything of ServiceNow for any application anywhere just by calling the REST endpoints and handling the request messages."
    • "ServiceNow is not open source, so there is a license you must pay. As for how much it costs, what I have observed is that it often depends on your subscriptions. Suppose that you go with some subscriptions such as IDSM or any type of package like it, then the license cost will be impacted accordingly. Similarly, the cost is also adjusted based on your headcount of how many users will be using it."

What is our primary use case?

As a solution architect and developer working on service management and HR, many of my projects cover the development of modules for

• operations management,
    • project management,
    • finance management,
    • resource management,
    • governance,
    • risk and compliance,

and more, typically within the sphere of business management in general.

For me and my team, ServiceNow Now Platform has many capabilities that we  leverage to bring solutions to the problem statements in these areas, mainly according to agile methodology.

If we are required, for example, to extend an application to external or internal users of your company, we would use ServiceNow to help with this process. Specifically, in this case, we would use HRSD (HR Service Delivery) which interlinks all of your own employees, external users, and others. The CSM part of ServiceNow aids in linking all your business services that are being used by service providers and everyone else, and it enables you to derive your own organizational service management structure exactly as you want it.

ServiceNow also provides a powerful system that gives you ample information on what has broken and where, and offers plenty of solutions for fixing those things, particularly when it comes to orchestration, which really extends your capability for automation. You could say that it brings a sort of intelligence into your organization with its various features and functionalities.

Having implemented ServiceNow Now Platform for many global clients with millions of users over the years, I have seen it in use across vendors, former resources, internal resources, external resources, and amongst these in many different ways and through many different applications.

Our standard deployment environment nowadays is via the cloud, and we don't keep anything on-premise. However, I have previously implemented ServiceNow Now Platform on-premises during the initial stages of working with ServiceNow in the banking sector where we deployed it on-premise, but they eventually never released it. This work mainly involved the ITSM and operations part of ServiceNow Now Platform.

We also utilize ServiceNow to help take care of cloud and asset management, such as when dealing with the licensing for Azure, Amazon Web Services, and so on. Then there's the work I've done with ServiceNow Security Operations, which involved using various SecOps modules for security incidents, etc., and which required integrations with tools such as Tanium, Splunk, and Azure Security Management. Here we used ServiceNow to generate the events, security incident alerts, and more, and currently we still have remediation tasks being completed in ServiceNow, where the risk assessment features and other solutions are in place to orchestrate everything.

How has it helped my organization?

The customer service management aspect of ServiceNow Now Platform lets you create your own custom organizational service management structure just the way you want it, while providing a troubleshooting system that helps you figure out what's broken and how to fix it with multiple possible solutions. ServiceNow's orchestration mechanisms also help to extend an organization's automation capabilities in such a way as to bring a real sort of intelligence to the table.

What is most valuable?

Let's say you want to onboard new users or customers, import new company details, or add any different type of data — with ServiceNow Now Platform, this becomes easy. As a concrete example, suppose you have some users on Active Directory, some on LDAP, and some on your own cloud, you can integrate all of these users and uniquely manage them with ease thanks to how mature ServiceNow is in terms of scalability and flexibility.

What needs improvement?

Concerning the new features that they're releasing, it does feel as if something is missing in terms of customization options.

Something else I have noticed is that ServiceNow don't give you much support when it comes to implementing functionality that you have developed yourself.

That said, I think ServiceNow has become a major contender in this market and many other solutions are simply following in ServiceNow's wake. There are a lot of improvements happening all the time, and the way in which it has grown over a decade of development really tells its own story. Nowadays, it's a constantly-evolving centralized application that provides ample solutions for both businesses and developers.

One example of an area in which I have seen their improvements is in AI, which, after the past few years, is finally becoming mature and enabling better automation and intelligence at the end-users' side.

I have been using ServiceNow Now Platform for about four or five years.

The stability is quite advanced and much improved these days. Previously, I saw that there were a few glitches or immature functionality being introduced, but right now it's being standardized according to the industry, particularly in areas such as AI automation. I believe they have improved a lot since they started.

ServiceNow Now Platform is really quite a scalable solution, whether you're talking about leveraging ServiceNow for other applications or onboarding new users, customers, companies, data, etc. You can do these things very easily, even when you're working with multiple disparate technologies such as AD, LDAP, or your own access control system in the cloud, and all of this is handled in a mature, reliable manner.

Having been in a team where many of us have experience with ServiceNow for 10+ years, I have seen how it has grown and evolved into the scalable platform that it is now. Through all the implementations I've done for different global clients, I've seen millions of users using it successfully.

There are sometimes instances where you need the support for whatever reason. In general, I would give them a four out of five rating.

Positive

The initial setup is easy. Let's suppose you already know what you have to keep where, after that it's such a simple process that any average Joe who knows how to initiate his own service management can easily update the information and get working on it. It's not a big deal, and the installation gives you everything you need to get started with a guided setup such that anyone can quickly jump in and initiate ServiceNow. The way it is developed means that it's quite effortless for users to onboard themselves quickly and easily, simply by adding the required information.

As for the actual deployment, it's a matter of how you plan it. There are many implementations that start out according to the greenfield process. By greenfield, I mean arranging your environment from scratch and then introducing your company details, group details, UTI, and so on. Once that is achieved, you can easily add any other applications you want. And, of course, the internal modules such as discovery can be brought into your organizational scheme with even further ease.

ServiceNow is not open source, so there is a license you must pay. As for how much it costs, what I have observed is that it often depends on your subscriptions. Suppose that you go with some subscriptions such as IDSM or any type of package like it, then the license cost will be impacted accordingly. Similarly, the cost is also adjusted based on your headcount of how many users will be using it.

Compared to other contenders who give you the cheapest in the market, you will find a huge difference when it comes to ServiceNow and its subscriptions. However, I would definitely say it is worth the money.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others who are looking to get started with ServiceNow Now Platform is to reach out to your implementation partners, because they will have the experience and solutions required to help you get where you want to be with this product. ServiceNow is a vast application, but thankfully there are a variety of different solutions that can be easily adopted and managed according to your particular organizational structure.

I would rate ServiceNow Now Platform a ten out of ten.

ServiceNow Now Platform
    September 2022
    636,406 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    BrunoPires - PeerSpot reviewer
    Archietect and delivery manager at Axians
    Simple, easy to set up, and offers great support
    • "The simplicity is great."
    • "The price is a bit high and can be a bit of a barrier for some customers."

What is our primary use case?

Currently, I work with ITSM and HR modules in ServiceNow, with some integrations with other third-party solutions, and the core of my experience is based on that.

For example, my recent project is related to HR, and we are helping the customer define all the HR processes based on the customer's requirements. We have managed all the cases in the organization for 120,000 users. It's a global client in the world, and we are responsible for creating and defining all the processes to manage all the cases in the organization.

In HR, we are across all the features of the HR model. We have created the portals for each one of the countries in the customer and all the service catalogs. After that, for particular customer processes, we are using HR to define them and implement them in that firm.

What is most valuable?

The simplicity is great. Based on my experience with other solutions in the market, the most important is the simplicity of implementing all the features that we have in ServiceNow and helping customers to simplify the work process in the daily journeys that they have.

It is easy to set up the product.

The interface is perfect.

It's very stable.

The scalability is great.

What needs improvement?

In ServiceNow, it's difficult to mention some points, as I have other experiences with other solutions, and the gap between ServiceNow and the other ones is huge. There are no missing features.

The price is a bit high and can be a bit of a barrier for some customers.

I've used the solution for about four years.

The solution is very stable. You are talking about 99.9% of the stability that that solution has. It's great.

The solution can scale well. It is very good.

They offer very good support. With ServiceNow we can define priorities based on impact and the urgency in our cases. We are open to ServiceNow support and ServiceNow manages responses very well.

The implementation of the process is very straightforward and simple.

How many people you need for deployment and maintenance depends on if you are looking only for the base implementation. I'd say two or three people are enough to deploy the solution. It does vary based on the requirements of the project and customer, however, two or three people are enough.

The solution is very expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We are a partner. We deal with different versions of the product. Right now, we are using San Diego.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. It's not something for everybody. However, we have a team of people that can justify a proof of concept. The company needs to be mature to get some real functionality out of it. If the company doesn't have the maturity, it may be a bad investment.

Romy Bajaj - PeerSpot reviewer
    IT BRM - Business Operations and Functions at Pernod Ricard
    A stable, scalable, and agile solution that provides fast deployment, good workflow automation and integration capability, but is held back by the UI
    • "The solution is fast enough for our workflow automations and has integration capability. It aligns with many use cases in our organization and for others we have planned."
    • "The UI and mobile UI need to be improved."

What is most valuable?

The solution is fast enough for our workflow automations and has integration capability. It aligns with many use cases in our organization and for others we have planned.

The product also has the agility required for fast-paced deployment and has many out-of-the-box features.

What needs improvement?

The UI and mobile UI need to be improved. Some new features are being brought in with the San Diego upgrade and we will be upgrading to that version and hope to see some improvements there.

We have been using this solution for about a year.

The stability of the solution is good enough.

The scalability is good, we rolled out the solution for all of our warehouses and have plans for further implementation in our manufacturing.

The support depends on the availability of local partners. We don't work directly with the ServiceNow team, but the partner we use provides good support. There is a good support base in India. We have worked with two partners, the first didn't provide the best support which is why we switched to the second.

We previously used Microsoft Power Apps and SharePoint. When it comes to complex workflows, cross-functional projects and extended integration features, ServiceNow does a much better job. For simple functions and workflows, Power Apps and SharePoint are sufficient but for complex, cross-functional work we prefer an LCNC platform like ServiceNow.

The initial setup is relatively simple, integration is fine but the UI holds the solution back somewhat.

With five being the best, I wouldn't rate this solution any more than a three out of five for setup.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution seven out of ten.
    If you are in India, the partner selection will be very important as there aren't many certified partners here.

Reetesh_Kumar - PeerSpot reviewer
    Executive at Nike Inc.
    Has a good user interface and is scalable, stable, and flexible
    • "ServiceNow Now Platform is quite useful, scalable, and flexible. The user interface is very good."
    • "The Robotic Process Automation features are not mature enough. ServiceNow could work toward that because we can leverage RP only from this platform."

What is most valuable?

Incident management, change request management, HR-related features, product management, and asset management are all valuable features.

We do analytics on top of these features as well.

What needs improvement?

The Robotic Process Automation features are not mature enough. ServiceNow could work toward that because we can leverage RP only from this platform.

Predictive intelligence could be fine-tuned as well.

All of the features are already there in ServiceNow, but they need to be mature enough to be utilized by bigger organizations.

We partnered with ServiceNow almost 15 to 20 years ago.

It's quite stable, which is actually the reason why we use it heavily.

It's quite scalable.

ServiceNow's technical support has been quite helpful. They assign account managers, and we are able to escalate issues as well.

The initial setup is straightforward. Because we are using the cloud version, we don't have to install it on the end user's machine; we just provide the URL and access to it.

We have a technology and operations team with 25 to 30 people for the global maintenance of the solution.

Some parts of the implementation process are done in-house. For others, we partner with consultants.

Most of the features are included in the licensing cost. However, if we need extra plugins that are not available at the ServiceNow Hub or store, then we have to pay extra for those.

What other advice do I have?

ServiceNow Now Platform is quite useful, scalable, and flexible. The user interface is very good.

I would recommend it to other organizations and rate it at eight on a scale from one to ten.

Private Cloud
    Servicenow Technical Architect at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
    MSP
    A customizable solution with multiple uses across different business models
    • "The solution provides a single platform for multiple systems and software to operate from. We have found the solution to be stable The initial setup and deployment of the solution was very easy. The technical support team are very helpful, we contact them whenever we are unable to fix an issue."
    • "The solution doesn't allow users to create custom tables, which would be a big improvement."

What is our primary use case?

We use the product to provide our customers with a custom-built platform for their software and other requirements, such as patient detail management.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The solution doesn't allow users to create custom tables, which would be a big improvement.

We have been using this solution for almost seven years.

We have found the solution to be stable.

The product is scalable.

The technical support team are very helpful, we contact them whenever we are unable to fix an issue.

Positive

The initial setup and deployment of the solution was very easy.

The licensing models are for this solution are based on the modules that are being utilized, the number of users, and other factors.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to businesses who are using multiple systems across different departments, and are looking for a single point to operate them from. I would rate this product as 10 out of 10.

Rajee Kukreja - PeerSpot reviewer
    Staff Technical Project Manager at General Electric
    Business workflow tool that offers great support and is straightforward to setup
    • "The incident management has been the most useful feature for us."
    • "The reporting capabilities need to be improved, otherwise we need to pay for performance analytics."

What is most valuable?

The incident management has been the most useful feature for us.

What needs improvement?

I want ServiceNow to be more customizable, especially the incident management module. The fields cannot be added right now. If you want the users to input different kinds of fields which are specific to a certain product, it is difficult to do.

I have been using this solution for three years.

This is a stable solution.

This is a scalable solution.

The technical support of ServiceNow is really good. I'm very happy with it.

Positive

The initial setup is straightforward.

The pricing of this solution is done annually and it is very expensive.

What other advice do I have?

This is a great workflow tool that offers great support. The reporting capabilities need to be improved, otherwise we need to pay for performance analytics.

I would rate it a seven out of ten.

PuranjoyChatterjee - PeerSpot reviewer
    Associate Director at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
    Configurable and customizable tool that's great for collaboration

What is our primary use case?

I mainly use Now Platform for change management and IT services, like if there are any issues with logins.

What is most valuable?

Now Platform's best features are collaboration, configurability, and customizability. I also like that there are multiple ways you can access ServiceNow data through the API.

I've been working with Now Platform for two months.

Now Platform is very stable.

Now Platform is scalable.

I previously worked with BMC Remedy, but I prefer Now Platform as it's more user-friendly.

The initial setup requires a lot of customization based on the individual company's processes. I would say the setup process is medium complex and would rate it as three out of five.

What other advice do I have?

I would give Now Platform a rating of nine out of ten.

Download our free ServiceNow Now Platform Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: September 2022