We are using this solution for endpoint security.
Seqrite Endpoint Security is #37 ranked solution in endpoint security software. PeerSpot users give Seqrite Endpoint Security an average rating of 4 out of 10. Seqrite Endpoint Security is most commonly compared to Sophos Intercept X: Seqrite Endpoint Security vs Sophos Intercept X. Seqrite Endpoint Security is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 39% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 30% of all views.
Seqrite Endpoint Security OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Seqrite Endpoint Security OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022
What is Seqrite Endpoint Security?
Seqrite Endpoint Security is a comprehensive security platform used to protect enterprise networks and connected devices from advanced threats. To do so, it integrates with innovative technologies such as Anti Ransomware, Advanced DNA Scan, and Behavioral Detection System.
Seqrite Endpoint Security Features
Seqrite Endpoint Security has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Application control: Seqrite Endpoint Security gives you control over the use of unauthorized applications within the network.
- Advanced device control: Seqrite Endpoint Security configures device policies for different device types for Windows and Mac platforms to safeguard the network against unverified devices.
- Data loss prevention (DLP): Seqrite Endpoint Security’s data loss prevention secures confidential data to avoid losses. Another advantage of this feature is that data that is at rest can also be scanned on endpoints and removable devices.
- Ransomware protection: Seqrite Endpoint Security uses behavior-based detection technology to detect and block ransomware threats. In addition, it also backs up your data in a secured location to help you restore your files in case of a ransomware attack.
- Vulnerability scan: By scanning known vulnerabilities of applications and operating systems, users can update necessary security patches.
- Web filtering: With the web filtering featureת you can block websites individually or according to categories in order to limit web access for employees.
- Asset management: This feature helps alert administrators of any alterations on company systems by monitoring hardware and software configurations.
- File activity monitor: Seqrite Endpoint Security enables you to monitor confidential company files and notifies administrators when such files are copied, renamedת or deleted.
- IDS/IPS protection: Seqrite Endpoint Security provides advanced protection that proactively detects malicious activity to prevent attacks that may exploit application vulnerabilities.
- Group policy management: Based on the hierarchy within your organization, administrators can define user groups and can also set flexible policies depending on situational requirements.
Seqrite Endpoint Security Benefits
There are several benefits to implementing Seqrite Endpoint Security. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Advanced security: Seqrite Endpoint Security offers 360-degree data security. The solution provides comprehensive endpoint and data protection in one integrated solution and is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- Uninterrupted protection: With Seqrite Endpoint Security, your daily business operations go uninterrupted, with protection that works to prevent malicious websites, phishing attacks, and more.
- Linux-based support: Seqrite Endpoint Security’s solution supports Linux-based systems and also provides higher scalability and enhanced security for Windows and Mac platforms.
- Compliance: The solution has competitive security enhancements to meet enterprises’ compliance needs.
- Patch management: With Seqrite Endpoint Security, you will have access to simplified and centralized patch management strategy, allowing for higher productivity and more robust security.
- Vulnerability detection: By using proactive scanning of installed applications, Seqrite Endpoint Security is able to detect unforeseen vulnerabilities and also reduce unauthorized installations.
- Reduced risk: Because the solution has enhanced device control features, it is easier to reduce business security risks.
- Advanced endpoint protection: The solution provides advanced endpoint protection with antivirus, firewall, intrusion detection, and more.
Reviews from Real Users
A Manager IT at a healthcare company says, “We use the solution for managing our main product, antivirus, and device locking. There are many features available in this solution, such as asset management. It is easy to install and stable.”
Seqrite Endpoint Security was previously known as Seqrite End Point Security, Seqrite EPS.
Seqrite Endpoint Security Customers
Gadre, Bharat Vikas Group, Fernandez Hospital, Fabtech Projects & Engineering, KIMS Hospital, National Steel And Agro Industries, Sardar Patel University, Sterling Wilson, Chowgule Industries
Seqrite Endpoint Security Video
Seqrite Endpoint Security Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Seqrite Endpoint Security pricing:
Seqrite Endpoint Security Reviews
Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP)
Find out what your peers are saying about Seqrite, Sophos, Kaspersky and others in Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP). Updated: June 2022.
609,272 professionals have used our research since 2012.