IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Infor dEPM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Infor dEPM is #14 ranked solution in top Business Performance Management tools. PeerSpot users give Infor dEPM an average rating of 6.0 out of 10. Infor dEPM is most commonly compared to Oracle Hyperion: Infor dEPM vs Oracle Hyperion. Infor dEPM is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 57% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.

Download the Business Performance Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is Infor dEPM?

Take a holistic view of your business performance with Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (Infor d/EPM). Combining modern intelligent business tools and financial performance management capabilities into one EPM software solution, d/EPM enables you to consistently report with confidence, measure past and current performance, and forecast future activities. Deep analytics and business intelligence give you a real-time view of performance across your business to speed decision making, so you can unlock siloed data and transform information into actionable insights.

Infor dEPM was previously known as Infor d/EPM, d/EPM, Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management, Infor PM.

Infor dEPM Customers

DAB Group

Infor dEPM Video

Infor dEPM Reviews

Head of Controlling, Planning and DWH at a insurance company with 201-500 employees
Good Excel integration and can scale but the usability could be better
  • "You can get the data directly from the database with Excel formulas."
  • "The usability could be better."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for financial purposes.

What is most valuable?

The Excel integration is great. You can get the data directly from the database with Excel formulas.

What needs improvement?

There's some missing dynamic changing when you're not using the Excel formula yet you're creating a report. If you want to use it within one hierarchy only two or three elements, that's not possible. We'd like to see improvement in the reporting feature.

The usability could be better. For example, we'd like to see better planning features for budgeting.

We've used the solution for 20 years. It's not that easy to change BI tools - especially after 20 years.

Business Performance Management
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Infor, Oracle, Clarity and others in Business Performance Management. Updated: July 2022.
620,600 professionals have used our research since 2012.

With the performance, we're good, however, this is maybe the interaction with the Excel 32-bit version. This is always the question - is Excel the bottleneck or is it Infor or our infrastructure? We don't know.

The solution is scalable.

We have about 20 people on the solution.

We've dealt with technical support and we are mostly pleased with the level of service on offer. They're pretty responsive and knowledgeable about their products.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

It was 20 years ago in regards to the initial setup. As I recall, it's not that easy. That's why we were hesitating. We have another mother company now and we should have used the corporate solution, however, we hesitated to move to the corporate solution. It's a complicated situation to move and integrate to a different solution in that environment.

I'm not sure of the exact cost, however, it's my understanding that the annual fee for us is about 12,000 euros. We bought the license and this is the maintenance fee.

I've been looking at different solutions due to the new formulas and the Office 365 upgrade. They are too long, too complicated, and too difficult to read as you have in the formula all the hierarchies to the lowest level in every formula.

I was at an event some years ago and I saw Jedox, which was a spinoff from the former MSI Alea and this product is quite similar to Infor as TM1 is as well. These are well similar products with Excel integration. From what I've seen, it looked quite good, and maybe the easiest way for us to change is rather than to stay with Infor.

What other advice do I have?

It's hard to change solutions, especially after 20 years. For example, we have lots of reports, and regulatory reports which are all linked with these Excel forms. That's 20 years of reports. As authorities don't change that quickly, these are steady reports. If we change the solution, we have to go through all the reports and change the figure. It's additional work without lots of improvement. However, the reason why I was looking at a different solution was that the version we use, we can only have a 32-bit version of Excel integrated. The company now wants to move to Office 365, which is a 64-bit solution. Then, even with Infor, we have to change all the formulas as they are not compatible anymore.

I'd rate the solution six out of ten.

Download our free Business Performance Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Infor, Oracle, Clarity, and more!
Updated: July 2022