We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Jedox OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Jedox is #7 ranked solution in top Business Performance Management tools. PeerSpot users give Jedox an average rating of 8 out of 10. Jedox is most commonly compared to Microsoft BI: Jedox vs Microsoft BI. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 32% of all views.
What is Jedox?

Integrated Corporate Performance Management software provides reliable data, insights, and guidance to everyone in your company. Jedox delivers it all: Self-service budgeting, planning, and forecasting combined with intuitive analytics and BI dashboards in one integrated software platform. Users across the enterprise in any department from Finance to Sales, HR, and Procurement create integrated plans and reports based on the same data model and business logic. Integrate financial planning and analysis with operational plans and reporting to optimize processes, boost data quality, and slash planning cycles throughout the organization.

Jedox was previously known as Jedox EPM.

Download the Business Performance Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Jedox Customers
BP, Fiat, Carrefour, Continental, Allianz, Bacardi, McDonald’s, Netafim, Swiss Post, Telstra, Suzuki, Vodafone, University of Western Australia, Unilever
Jedox Video

Jedox Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Jedox pricing:
"If you are using SAP, then you will have to take an SAP Connector license. The license across the tool is paying for the people who are using it as an admin or as a normal user. They can work out those costs in a manner that can help. This can also be a point of improvement where they can work out the costing, and the developers have a specific licensing cost. The normal users, who are going to do probably data entry or just going to view the dashboard, can have a separate license cost."

Jedox Reviews

Amit Upadhyay
Head Digital & Business Applications at a tech company with 201-500 employees
A flexible solution that helps us to do our planning and see the performance, but it needs more visualization options and better performance
  • "The system is quite flexible. Based on our requirements, we create different cubes that can help us to do complete planning."
  • "Being an analytical solution, it should have more visualization options like graphs. When we are putting it, it should have more options. The UI can be made more modernized based on today's market. Sometimes, when we are doing heavy reports or dashboarding, there is a bit of a performance issue because it is pulling up a huge amount of data. That can be improvised by buffer memory and getting some buffer memory feature into it. It is a bit complex because it is a CPM solution. It helps you to get the information based on the different tools that we are using, which is a bit of a complex thing. It is not as easy as Microsoft Power BI. It is also not that easy as an implementation piece. It takes time to convert the business requirement into the proper solutions in the tool, which is time-consuming. It took about eight months to do the complete implementation. We got some training from the partner and the Jedox team, which helped us later on in pulling things forward, but too much learning is required, and too many possibilities are there."

What is our primary use case?

It is a CPM solution where we can see the corporate performance management of things and so forth. We can see how we are doing in sales, billing, collection, and other areas. It is a complete analytical tool. In terms of setup, we have SAP, CRM, and HubSpot for marketing. We get all this information to a warehouse, and from the warehouse, we get it to Jedox.

How has it helped my organization?

Earlier, we were doing our planning in the Google sheet or Excel sheet, but now we are doing planning in the tool itself. It helps us to do our planning, get the actual value, and see how the company performance is going on.

In terms of marketing, we know how the sales are happening. We are doing an email digest, so we can see how were sales, how many leads we got from it, and how many got converted into the projects. Similarly, we get the information from Google Analytics and see whatever trend is going on in terms of site visitors, new blogs that we are uploading, and all similar stuff. That is how it helps us to do the analytical piece.

What is most valuable?

The system is quite flexible. Based on our requirements, we create different cubes that can help us to do complete planning.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes, when we are doing heavy reports or dashboarding, there is a bit of a performance issue because it is pulling up a huge amount of data. That can be improvised by buffer memory and getting some buffer memory feature into it.

I have been using Jedox for three years now.

Their technical support is good. They are quick. We just raise a ticket, and based on your time zone, they will revert within the next hour or two hours of time. They provide good support.

Before moving to Jedox, we were using Klipfolio. Klipfolio was quite a comfortable tool for us because the organization was smaller, and the requirement was quite less. That's why we used Klipfolio at that time. It was not integrating all the stuff, so formulas and other things need to be updated every year. With Jedox, those kinds of pain points have been removed. Now, if I create my dashboard once, people just need to add the data or pull the data, or the data just comes in on a scheduled basis from various systems, and my dashboards are ready. It is a real-time dashboarding, which I was not getting in Klipfolio earlier. That is why we switched.

Its installation is not that difficult. It is just like any Microsoft tool kind of thing. It takes about a maximum of half an hour to 45 minutes.

I installed it myself. It is easy to install, and the documents are also available on the site to help you with the installation. For the development phase, that is, cube development and all this stuff, a Jedox team helped us out. So, the first step was the product installation, and the next step was the complete development for our business requirements, that is, how did we want to do the analysis. Jedox team helped us with that.

The development piece is done by only two people. My colleague and I are the only ones who are doing the development piece onto the tool right now. In terms of the number of users who access the report, we have about 50-odd people who are using it in my organization. These people are management people looking at the sales performance, sales dashboard, and how the numbers are going up and down. We also do sales forecasting onto it. Those are the things that are taken care of in the tool. So, about 50 to 60 people are using it for billing, collection, forecast, yearly planning, and half-yearly planning.

For its implementation, you need a project manager who can drive the project and gather business requirements from the business. You need two to three people for developing them. You can do it in a faster way. Right now, we are just two people who are doing it. Your implementation time will reduce drastically if you have more people. The tool has many more capabilities. I have covered only the analytical piece, but we can create our complete forms in the tool, and then we can have a dashboard out of that as well. So, that is how it is helpful. Giving an example, we have a project management dashboard or a weekly dashboard for our clients. We use the tool as a data entry for all those parameters that are required for the dashboards, and there is a data entry form and a report that comes out. We can download the report in PDF and send it to the client.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. We plan to keep on using it. It has already been three years now, and we will continue to use it. There's no doubt about this.

I would rate Jedox a seven out of ten because I want some of the features, like more visualizations and all this stuff, to be added. That is the reason for rating it low. The time that goes into the development part can be reduced somehow, and its performance can also be improved.

Download our free Business Performance Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Jedox, IBM, Anaplan, and more!