IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Exabeam Fusion SIEM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Exabeam Fusion SIEM is #2 ranked solution in top User Behavior Analytics - UEBA tools, #4 ranked solution in SOAR tools, #14 ranked solution in Log Management Software, and #16 ranked solution in top Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools. PeerSpot users give Exabeam Fusion SIEM an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Exabeam Fusion SIEM is most commonly compared to Splunk: Exabeam Fusion SIEM vs Splunk. Exabeam Fusion SIEM is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 60% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.

Download the Log Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is Exabeam Fusion SIEM?

Exabeam Fusion SIEM is a cloud-delivered solution that that enables you to:

-Leverage turnkey threat detection, investigation, and response
-Collect, search and enhance data from anywhere
-Detect threats missed by other tools, using market-leading behavior analytics
-Achieve successful SecOps outcomes with prescriptive, threat-centric use case packages
-Enhance productivity and reduce response times with automation
-Meet regulatory compliance and audit requirements with ease

Exabeam Fusion SIEM Customers

Hulu, ADP, Safeway, BBCN Bank

Exabeam Fusion SIEM Video

Exabeam Fusion SIEM Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Exabeam Fusion SIEM pricing:
"They have a great model for pricing that can be based either on user count or gigabits per day."

Exabeam Fusion SIEM Reviews

George Succar - PeerSpot reviewer
Strategic Account Specialist at FITS Consulting
User-friendly and affordable with good security on offer
  • "It's a very user-friendly product and it's a very comprehensive technology."
  • "We still have questions surrounding hardware deployment."

What is our primary use case?

The solution is primarily for the Saudi Arabian government. They want to deploy Exabeam to about 15,000 users. It's for cybersecurity, for protection reasons, within the government environment.

How has it helped my organization?

The government has needed some security features to protect the assets and to protect everything within the environment. This solution offers them the level of protection that they need.

What is most valuable?

The solution has great technology.

It's a very user-friendly product and it's a very comprehensive technology.

The security on offer is very good.

Cost-wise, compared to other technology, it's affordable.

The solution has a lot of great premium features on offer.

What needs improvement?

We still have questions surrounding hardware deployment.

Log Management
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Exabeam, Splunk, IBM and others in Log Management. Updated: July 2022.
621,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I've been using the solution for about one year.

The stability seems to be quite good. We haven't installed it yet, however.

From what I can see, the solution has the capability to scale. that shouldn't be an issue for a company. It looks like it will expand quite well.

I haven't been in touch with technical support. The solution hasn't been implemented yet. I've mostly been acquiring information via third parties.

I tried to send an email, however, no one has replied. I still have outstanding questions about how to select a security management platform, how to select entity analytics, how to select the cloud connectors et cetera, in physical and virtual modes.

It doesn't look like anyone is really supporting the solution in our region. As consultants, it's hard for us to say if this will end up being a problem for clients down the line. We'd like to get their input on the proposal and design, however, there doesn't seem to be anyone to discuss these issues with.

This solution has not been installed yet. Right now, we are in distributing stage. We are trying to assess the requirements and to decide accordingly the proper way forward. We're still figuring out the hardware, for example, and still have questions that need to be addressed.

I've examined the cost and have found it to be rather reasonable. It's not overly expensive for what it offers.

Currently, I'm doing a deep evaluation of this product. I'm making a scoring system and comparing tit o other technologies. This seems to be the best option, however. It seems to be ticking all of the boxes.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a consultant. We give advice to clients and present them with what we think are the best options. I'm not an integrator or user. Our clients rely on our insights and reports.

This solution will potentially be used on a governmental project. We need to have the full set of features. The government is very concerned about protection. We are trying to deploy the data lead, cloud connector, advanced analytics, entity analytics, recounting incident response, case manager and the full package, the full system, in order to collect information and properly detect and respond.

While the scoring is very high so far, I still need to determine the hardware requirements. From what I can see so far, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

COO at a computer software company with 11-50 employees
Reseller
Easy to use, good integration with AWS, and the incident response functionality works well
  • "The way it can connect with AWS is very useful, and the integrations are pretty good."
  • "Adding to the number of certifications that they have, for example, ISO 27001, would be helpful."

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider that does a lot of work in the cybersecurity space. Exabeam is one of the SIEM products that we implement for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The solution is easy to use and on a whole, it is pretty valuable.

The incident response functionality is good.

What needs improvement?

Adding to the number of certifications that they have, for example, ISO 27001, would be helpful. Currently, they only have SOC 2.

I have been working with Exabeam for the past two to three years.

Exabeam is a stable solution.

This product is very easy to scale.

I have been in contact with technical support and they're really great. There's always an engineer assigned to each case.

The other SIEM solutions that we work with are Securonix and LogPoint.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. Depending on the size, it usually takes about six days for implementation time.

They have a great model for pricing that can be based either on user count or gigabits per day. The pricing is pretty flexible, as well.

What other advice do I have?

The suitability of this product is dependent on the individual use case, but generally, it fits most clients.

Overall, this is a fantastic tool and it is one of the best SIEMs that I've come across.

Download our free Log Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Exabeam, Splunk, IBM, and more!
Updated: July 2022