CloudEndure Disaster Recovery OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

CloudEndure Disaster Recovery is the #16 ranked solution in top Disaster Recovery Software, #24 ranked solution in top Cloud Backup tools, and #43 ranked solution in best Backup and Recovery Software. PeerSpot users give CloudEndure Disaster Recovery an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. CloudEndure Disaster Recovery is most commonly compared to Azure Site Recovery: CloudEndure Disaster Recovery vs Azure Site Recovery. CloudEndure Disaster Recovery is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 67% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 21% of all views.

Download the Disaster Recovery (DR) Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is CloudEndure Disaster Recovery?

With CloudEndure Disaster Recovery technology, business continuity and IT resilience are a click away. CloudEndure's one-touch disaster recovery solution utilizes block-level continuous replication, application stack orchestration, and automated machine conversion to ensure near-zero RPO and RTO for all applications, while reducing traditional disaster recovery expenses by over 85%.

CloudEndure Disaster Recovery Customers

Agio, Cloud Nation, Limelight Networks

CloudEndure Disaster Recovery Video

CloudEndure Disaster Recovery Pricing Advice

What users are saying about CloudEndure Disaster Recovery pricing:
"CloudEndure Disaster Recovery is charging clients $20 to do the DR backups. It is an expensive solution."

CloudEndure Disaster Recovery Reviews

Lead DBA at a computer software company with 501-1,000 employees
MSP
Reliable, easy to install, and comes in at a reasonable cost

What is our primary use case?

For the CloudEndure DR, I have been using this for Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle OBIEE. I've used it for the operating system and directory services as well.

What is most valuable?

The ability to clone is very helpful.

The installation process is very easy.

The solution's cost is reasonable. It's on the cheaper side and not too expensive for users.

It is a scalable product.

In terms of stability, it's reliable.

What needs improvement?

I have not seen any areas that need improvement at this time.

I've been working on the solution for the last two years.

Disaster Recovery (DR) Software
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Amazon, Zerto, Veeam Software and others in Disaster Recovery (DR) Software. Updated: November 2022.
653,584 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is stable. It's reliable. there are no bugs or glitches and it doesn't crash or freeze.

The product can scale quite well. it's not a problem.

I haven't actually worked with technical support. I've managed to resolve any outstanding issues.

It's very easy to set up this product. It's not overly difficult at all.

Once it is set up, it's not too hard to manage it. You only need one person to do so. You don't need a whole big team.

We are able to install the solution ourselves.

The cost is very reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

We are partners with Amazon.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Manjunathachar Br - PeerSpot reviewer
Cloud Consultant at sonata information Technology Limited
Overall ease to use, automatic options, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We use CloudEndure Disaster Recovery for backing up our data and for recovery. My customers have some databases. They were looking for the DR solution.  CloudEndure is easy, and block-level replication will happen. Whenever my primary site goes down, the DR site will be up, and the data will be there. The DR data is there, and it will be a replication back will be my primary site.

I have been using CloudEndure Disaster Recovery for approximately five years.

The solution is dependent on the network bandwidth. For example, if they have a bandwidth of 10Mbps the solution will run a little heavier. If the bandwidth is good the solution runs well.

What other advice do I have?

I rate CloudEndure Disaster Recovery an eight out of ten.

Download our free Disaster Recovery (DR) Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Amazon, Zerto, Veeam Software, and more!
Updated: November 2022