Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

ARCON Privileged Access Management OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ARCON Privileged Access Management is #15 ranked solution in top Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools. PeerSpot users give ARCON Privileged Access Management an average rating of 6.0 out of 10. ARCON Privileged Access Management is most commonly compared to CyberArk Privileged Access Manager: ARCON Privileged Access Management vs CyberArk Privileged Access Manager. ARCON Privileged Access Management is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 60% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.

Download the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is ARCON Privileged Access Management?

ARCON PAM is a full blown Privileged Access Management solution. It has a robust password vaulting technology that comes with AES- 256 Database encryption. Dual Factor Authentication, 4Eye Authentication functionalities and Granular Access Control enables an enterprise to block any unauthorized access attempt to critical information assets. All access is based on “Need to know” and “Need to do” basis. It has the largest connector stack. Its Single Sign On enables seamless access to a host of devices with just a single click.

The Solution enables an enterprise to monitor and analyze advanced threats in a real time. It has the best-in-class real-time threat analytics. It provides comprehensive audit trails and session recordings to ensure that all activities are tracked and these logs are encrypted and separately stored creating a legal hold.

Further, it has a highly scalable architecture that easily integrates with Third Party SIEM Solutions. It also supports cloud environment.

ARCON PAM is full-functionality solution at the most optimum pricing. More than 250 global enterprises spanning wide-ranging industries such as Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government Organizations, Media, Health Care, and Fintech have deployed ARCON PAM as of today.

While the company continues to be a leader in India and the Middle East, it has gained a solid traction in Africa and APAC market thanks to its well-distributed global channel network and strong industry reputation it enjoys in the cyber security domain.

ARCON Privileged Access Management was previously known as ARCON ARCOS, ARCON PAM.

ARCON Privileged Access Management Customers
RAK Bank, AXIS Bank, Reliance Capital, Kotak Life Insurance, MTS
ARCON Privileged Access Management Video

ARCON Privileged Access Management Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ARCON Privileged Access Management pricing:
  • "The cost of this product is very cheap, comparatively in the global market."
  • "We have a subscription to use this solution."
  • ARCON Privileged Access Management Reviews

Md. Shahriar Hussain - PeerSpot reviewer
    Cyber Security & Compliance Lead Engineer at Banglalink
    Support services and ease of use need to be improved, but it's priced competitively
    • "That dashboard is okay."
    • "Managing users is difficult, so that is something that can be improved."

What is our primary use case?

This solution is used by system administrators that need to access critical servers. They need to log in using this product, and it then logs their activities.

What is most valuable?

The only advantage this product has over competitors is the price. It's cheaper than competing solutions.

That dashboard is okay.

The password vaulting is robust.

What needs improvement?

This product has only a basic set of features. There is nothing really special about it.

The support services need to be improved.

The interface should be easier to use. One thing that would help is better documentation.

Managing users is difficult, so that is something that can be improved.

I have been working with ARCON Privileged Access Management for more than three years.

Privileged Access Management (PAM)
    September 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about ARCON, CyberArk, Broadcom and others in Privileged Access Management (PAM). Updated: September 2022.
    635,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

This product is relatively stable.

This is a highly scalable solution.

This product can be good in a small enterprise but when the environment is too big, it will be difficult to implement. It is only good for banks. For certain environments, it is very bad.

The support is very bad. This is an area that needs improvement.

I have experience with several similar products across different organizations. These include SIEM solutions, as well as Micro Focus ArcSight and IBM QRadar.

The initial setup is relatively easy. I would not say that it is overly easy or overly complex. However, the end-to-end implementation process is very complex. This is something that needs to be better.

The cost of this product is very cheap, comparatively in the global market.

Indian products are cheaper than American products, and they penetrate the market easily because of the price. There are no eye-catching activities or support. Rather, the advantage they gain is because of the price.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a four out of ten.

AMISHHASAN - PeerSpot reviewer
    Head - IT Infrastructure at Honda Cars India
    Simple setup, useful automatic updates, and scalable
    • "The most valuable feature of ARCON Privileged Access Management is the recording of sessions. It has all the basic features we need to fulfill our use case."
    • "There are some features lacking but they typically are added when the upgrades are released."

What is our primary use case?

We are using ARCON Privileged Access Management for entire data centers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of ARCON Privileged Access Management is the recording of sessions. It has all the basic features we need to fulfill our use case.

We receive automatic updates as part of our subscription.

What needs improvement?

I have been using ARCON Privileged Access Management for many years.

We have approximately 100 people in my organization using this solution.

We have over 200 servers and storage systems using this solution. The solution is scalable.

We use third-party support.

The initial setup of ARCON Privileged Access Management is easy.

We have a subscription to use this solution.

We did an internal evaluation of many solutions, such as CyberArk and PAM, we selected ARCON Privileged Access Management as the best for our use case.

What other advice do I have?

I rate ARCON Privileged Access Management an eight out of ten.

Download our free Privileged Access Management (PAM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about ARCON, CyberArk, Broadcom, and more!
    Updated: September 2022