It is a systems monitoring tool. We monitor the performance of the endpoints by checking the Pulseway console. If a particular endpoint is over 90% then it sends me a notification. We remotely control our systems through Pulseway. We do Windows upgrades through the console. It monitors the system and shows the real monitoring of the systems. It also lets us know how much memory is being used.
Pulseway is the #14 ranked solution in top Server Monitoring tools, #29 ranked solution in Infrastructure Monitoring tools, and #30 ranked solution in best Network Monitoring Tools. PeerSpot users give Pulseway an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. Pulseway is most commonly compared to Zabbix: Pulseway vs Zabbix. Pulseway is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 51% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 20% of all views.
Download the Network Monitoring Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022
What is Pulseway?
Pulseway is a remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform designed to help MSPs and IT teams manage modern IT networks, reduce downtime, and achieve efficiency through automation, while increasing end-user satisfaction.
Pulseway’s intuitive interface provides real-time actionable detailed information on servers, workstations, and network devices. Using Pulseway’s customizable alerts, you can quickly identify problems, communicate with users, and automatically resolve issues with built-in commands and scripts.
Some of Pulseway’s benefits and features include:
- Comprehensive monitoring: Pulseway’s remote monitoring feature provides a complete view of your entire network. Gain visibility into operational data for workstations, servers, virtual machines, network devices, and more. If necessary, resolve issues directly from the same interface.
- Remote access: Get a real-time view across your network, receive alerts, and remedy problems from anywhere with any mobile device using Pulseway’s full feature mobile app.
- Automation: Automate repetitive tasks and design auto-remediation workflows, ensuring that critical patches are automatically applied.
- Quick setup: Get your team up and running in minutes with Pulseway’s simplified deployment and auto-discovery engine. See all the IT endpoints and then rapidly mass deploy Pulseway with pre-configured built-in policies and out-of-the-box scripts.
- Patch management: Pulseway automates the discovery and application of operating systems and third-party patches to ensure all your applications are kept up to date.
- Reporting: Use custom or ready-made templates to create reports on system status and events. Reports can be sent manually or emailed automatically on schedule.
- Backup and recovery: Protect your users’ data wherever it is stored and restore it to anywhere. Pulseway Cloud Backup’s intuitive interface enables you to easily schedule and deploy backups, recover data, and check up on backup status from both the Pulseway web application and the Pulseway mobile application. Quickly deploy backup agents.
- Vulnerability scanning: Pulseway’s vulnerability scanner is easy to use and alerts for vulnerabilities in real time. With Pulseway’s vulnerability scanner, organizations can easily perform standard vulnerability scans that are regarded as international best practice.
- Eliminate data loss: Prevent data loss and downtime from ransomware attacks with built-in detection and safeguards that allow for fast recovery after an attack.
- Service ticket management: Pulseway’s complete help desk and ticketing solution allows you to respond quickly and professionally to user issues.
- CRM: Get the information and resources you need to focus on your customers and increase opportunities.
- Project management: Receive real-time project status with details on resource usage and tasks.
- Finance and billing: Automatically create and post invoices imported from timesheets and expense reports.
- Time tracking: Log precise information on time and expenses by company, project, tasks, and employees. Automatically record how much time is spent on a ticket for accurate billing.
Integrations: Integrate with leading solutions, including:
- Pulseway PSA
- ConnectWise Manage
- IT Glue
Dell, Canon, Siemens, Harvard University, Northwestern University