We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Oracle Service Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle Service Cloud is #5 ranked solution in top CRM Customer Engagement Centers, #6 ranked solution in top Marketing Management tools, and #11 ranked solution in top CRM tools. PeerSpot users give Oracle Service Cloud an average rating of 8 out of 10. Oracle Service Cloud is most commonly compared to Oracle CX Sales: Oracle Service Cloud vs Oracle CX Sales. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 42% of all views.
What is Oracle Service Cloud?

Oracle Service Cloud, part of the Oracle CX Cloud Suite, is a cloud-based, omnichannel solution that captures a 360-degree view of every customer in a dynamic and unified agent desktop. Oracle Service Cloud’s innovative approach is driven by knowledge, automation, and evolving customer interaction channels, simplifying every service experience for service administrators and customers alike. By helping to differentiate your organization's service experience, Oracle Service Cloud delivers measurable business impacts across all industries.

This flexible and scalable platform includes:

• A highly interactive and pixel-perfect Web and Mobile Customer Service, encouraging customers to self-serve via a customer portal, knowledge base, Facebook page, or peer-based community. Service can also be predictive, through the Internet of Things, or automated through virtual assistants, for example.
  • A unified Cross-Channel Contact Center that captures a unique 360-degree view of every consumer across all channels guiding agents to seamless resolution.
  • A time-based, self-learning, and predictive Field Service Management (formerly TOA Technologies) that automates and optimizes operations in the field.
  • A fully integrated cloud Knowledge Management solution that delivers a seamless and consistent experience across all channels. It is the backbone of every omnichannel service strategy.
  • Oracle Policy Automation delivers Smarter Advice–a more personal, richer interaction with customers based on the easy automation of business processes, rules, regulations, and organizational policies.

For more information visit https://cloud.oracle.com/en_US/service-cloud

Oracle Service Cloud was previously known as Oracle RightNow.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Oracle Service Cloud Customers

Pacifico Seguros Generales, Elsevier B.V., Madison Area Technical College, Bigtree Entertainment, Pvt. Ltd., HM Land Registry, Walmart Stores Inc., MakeMyTrip Ltd., Orbitz Worldwide LLC, Big Fish Games Inc.

Oracle Service Cloud Video

Oracle Service Cloud Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Oracle Service Cloud pricing:
"This is definitely an expensive product compared to others on the market."

Oracle Service Cloud Reviews

Ngole Ngole
Oracle Techno Sales consultant at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
It has lots of APIs to integrate with other solutions
  • "Oracle Cloud Services integrates well. It has lots of APIs to integrate with other solutions, like the PBX we use from Cisco. The ability to integrate Siebel data with Cisco PBX was nice."
  • "Oracle changed the means by which users are created in the system. I would like this to be easier to implement."

What is our primary use case?

My client is a bank with a call center that receives customer complaints and routes those issues to different departments. They also have a service department that serves the other departments in the bank. Oracle Service Cloud has a Coral browser, which agents can use to log into the machine seamlessly rather than using the viewer or other solutions on the market.

What is most valuable?

Oracle Cloud Services integrates well. It has lots of APIs to integrate with other solutions, like the PBX we use from Cisco. The ability to integrate Siebel data with Cisco PBX was nice.

What needs improvement?

Oracle changed the means by which users are created in the system. I would like this to be easier to implement.

I've worked with Oracle CRM Service Cloud for about two years.

Service Cloud has been stable so far. It's fairly new— only in the market for about three to five years.

All Oracle products are top-notch when it comes to scalability and robustness.

I started deploying Microsoft Dynamic CRM in 2018 when it was just rudimentary. Now it's Microsoft Dynamics 365. I've also deployed other solutions, but those are CRMs focused on a small niche. They don't have a scope as large as Oracle's. Oracle has same engagement CRMs for banking, automotive, and extractive industries. Oracle draws on the fact that they have an extensive history with JD Edwards, and all of this experience has been put into Oracle CRM, so it is a more robust solution than other CRMs.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle Service Cloud 11 out of 10. I think this product is the future of the data because it's capable of centralizing all data into one single shop, giving you a quick 360 view of the customers. This is a peculiar feature of the Oracle CRM cloud, making it valuable for all types of businesses, whether it's banking, BFSI, automotive, or whatever enterprise solution. It is critical that you engage your customers from a 360 perspective.

Other
Head of Integration and NetSuite DUs at a outsourcing company with 501-1,000 employees
MSP
Scales well and is fully managed by Oracle, but the user experience needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

This product is used to provide and kind of service that is related to customer support.

What is most valuable?

Everything is managed by Oracle, so they have security in place. We rely on the vendor for that.

What needs improvement?

Oracle has to work on the interface for this solution. The user experience has to be much better. They have to work on integration with other systems.

I have been using Oracle Service Cloud for the past four years.

This is a stable product and I plan to continue providing it.

This is a scalable product, given that it is a cloud offering.

How are customer service

What needs improvement?

They have to work on integration with other systems.

I have been using Oracle Service Cloud for the past four years.

This is a stable product and I plan to continue providing it.

This is a scalable product, given that it is a cloud offering.

Technical support from Oracle is available if we have any issues.

This is a cloud offering so you don't have to install it.

This is definitely an expensive product compared to others on the market. There are no fees in addition to the subscription model.

What other advice do I have?

I can recommend this product to people with the right budget.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Other