All-Flash Storage Arrays Questions
Jan 12 2022
Hello, We're planning to offer Storage as a Service (STaaS) to our customers. I'm looking for your recommendations on a solution for an enterprise-level storage environment from where we can offer this service. The environment should offer a unified storage environment and should be able to d... Read More »
Jan 26 2022
Hello, I'm looking for pricing for SSD Storage disks with a capacity of 960GB. Part Number: DS224C SW-FLASH-01-QS X371A-6 CS-BASE-SUPPORT CS-N-SSP. Quantity: 24. The disks have to be compatible with the ones we currently have (AFFA220, HA system, Flash Bundle, CAN) In terms of the type, suppor... Read More »
Oct 25 2021
I'm researching flash storage arrays. I'm looking for advice about which of these two options is better - IBM flash 9200 or EMC VMAX8000.
Aug 14 2021
I'm researching All-Flash Storage Arrays. I'm looking for feedback about HPE 3PAR StoreServ and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series. Can anyone help?
Sep 13 2021
What are some major benefits of all-flash storage arrays? Why should companies invest in all-flash as opposed to a different storage solution?
How do thick and thin provisioning affect all-flash storage array performance? What are the relative benefits of each?
When evaluating Enterprise Flash Array Storage, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
Let the community know what you think. Share your opinions now!
Product CategoriesAll-Flash Storage Arrays
Download our free All-Flash Storage Arrays Report and find out what your peers are saying about Lenovo, NetApp, Dell EMC, and more!
- When evaluating Enterprise Flash Array Storage, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- Which should I choose: HPE 3PAR StoreServ or Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform F Series?
- What is the difference between thick and thin provisioning?
- What are the advantages of all-flash storage over other types of storage?
- Which is better: IBM flash 9200 or EMC VMAX8000?
- What is the best solution for an enterprise-level storage environment?