HPE Integrity OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

HPE Integrity is the #9 ranked solution in top Blade Servers. PeerSpot users give HPE Integrity an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. HPE Integrity is most commonly compared to HPE Synergy: HPE Integrity vs HPE Synergy. HPE Integrity is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 52% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 30% of all views.

Download the Blade Servers Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is HPE Integrity?
HP Integrity solutions provide an unparalleled portfolio of resilient systems for mission-critical environments. When availability matters, the new HP Integrity NonStop X enables you to stay ahead of your competition by mitigating the risk of downtime and effortlessly meeting your business processing, OLTP, and database requirements all with an industry-standard x86 architecture.

HPE Integrity was previously known as HP Integrity Superdome , HP Integrity, SGI Altix.

HPE Integrity Customers
Home Credit Bank
HPE Integrity Video

HPE Integrity Pricing Advice

What users are saying about HPE Integrity pricing:
  • "The price is not very expensive."
  • "There is no license required to use HPE Integrity."
  • HPE Integrity Reviews

Islam Hamed - PeerSpot reviewer
    General Manager at EGPC
    Priced well, scalable, stable, easy to use and install
    • "It is very fast and easy to use."
    • "The monitoring is an area that needs some improvement."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution with Blade servers and another application.

What is most valuable?

It is very fast and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

We have only just used this solution for a small period of time, it is difficult to fully assess it. We need more time to learn and know all of its components.

The monitoring is an area that needs some improvement.

I have been using this solution for six months.

November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Super Micro, Lenovo and others in Blade Servers. Updated: November 2022.
    657,849 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It's very stable. To date, we don't have any issues with the stability of this solution.

It has the ability to scale up, but we have not scaled it as we are using it for a small project.

We have plans to increase our usage in a few months.

We don't contact HPE directly. We deal with our reseller.

Previously, we were using IBM Power Servers.

The support for Power Servers is too expensive.

The initial setup is easy.

We had the help of a retailer to implement this solution.

The price is not very expensive.

When you compare with the other vendors, it's in the middle in terms of pricing.

What other advice do I have?

It's a very good product to use for medium-sized companies.

I would rate HPE Integrity a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
    DGM at Bharat Electronics Limited
    High availability, excellent support, and scalable

What is our primary use case?

HPE Integrity is a mission-critical server, and we are using it for our SAP. We require zero downtime. This is where usually Superdomes are used, for example in banks or air traffic control, where the downtime requirement is absolute zero.

What needs improvement?

The virtualization of HPE Integrity could be simplified. We have discussed this issue with HPE and hopefully, they will have an update.

I have been using HPE Integrity for approximately nine years.

The stability is very good from HPE Integrity and it is very important. It has high availability.

HPE Integrity is a scalable solution.

We have approximately 10,000 users using this solution in my organization and most of them are manufacturing workers.

We have what is called a chief data care center support. This is the highest level of support they have. We have been very happy with the support we have received.

The installation of HPE Integrity is straightforward. The process took us two weeks.

HPE Integrity was installed by HPE with their installation team.

There is no license required to use HPE Integrity.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate HPE Integrity an eight out of ten.

November 2022
    657,849 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Safayat Saajan - PeerSpot reviewer
    Senior Executive Officer at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
    It's a reliable solution for financial services firms

What is our primary use case?

I work in financial services, and we use HPE Integrity for our financial data.

What needs improvement?

HPE Integrity is a pain. HPE hasn't put much work into developing the solution in the past few years because it will be discontinued soon.

My organization has been using HPE Integrity with HP-UX for years, but I've only used it for a year.

HPE Integrity is a reliable solution, but you'll need to refurbish the hardware because it's approaching the end of sale.

HPE Integrity is scalable.

HP support is good.

What other advice do I have?

HPE Integrity was a top solution about three or four years ago. But if I'm rating it this year, I would give it a seven or eight out of 10. After 2022, it will be more or less obsolete.

Download our free Blade Servers Report and find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Super Micro, Lenovo, and more!
    Updated: November 2022