To provide incident management for external customers and change management services for SaaS implementation.
Freshservice is #2 ranked solution in top IT Asset Management tools, #7 ranked solution in top Cloud Management tools, #7 ranked solution in top IT Service Management (ITSM) tools, #8 ranked solution in top Help Desk Software, and #9 ranked solution in top Project Management Software. PeerSpot users give Freshservice an average rating of 8.2 out of 10. Freshservice is most commonly compared to ServiceNow: Freshservice vs ServiceNow. Freshservice is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 57% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 27% of all views.
Freshservice Buyer's Guide
Download the Freshservice Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022
What is Freshservice?
Freshservice is an intelligent, cloud-native service management solution. It provides efficiency and agility through AI to create a contextual and intelligent experience. The solution also empowers employees to work whenever and wherever they need to work. Freshservice powers integrations and workflows at the enterprise scale, building upon an open platform and marketplace with connectors and APIs that you can extend and customize.
Freshservice has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- ITIL-aligned processes
- Intelligent AI/ML capabilities
- Advanced CSAT
- Extensible platform
- Self-service portal
- Smart automations
- Service catalog
- Effective monitoring and alerting
- Out-of-box analytics
- Mobile app
- Marketplace apps
There are many benefits to implementing Freshservice. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Intelligent service management and customized workflows: Freshservice offers powered bots, automation, and orchestration to help you make management more efficient and gives you the ability to customize all workflows.
- Fast time-to-value: Freshservice’s out-of-the-box features help you quickly deploy it and enable easier adoption, at scale.
- Minimizes downtime: Freshservice prevents critical issues by identifying the right alerts, collaborating with context, and delivering an enhanced end-user experience.
- Extensible: The solution is extensible and allows organizations to access enterprise-scale tools to customize, integrate, and automate business workflows.
- Support: Freshservice has 24/7 support so your issues can be addressed around-the-clock.
- Boosts productivity: The Freshservice solution helps improve employee productivity. It helps you prioritize work better with real-time custom dashboards.
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by PeerSpot users currently using the Freshservice solution.
A Senior Helpdesk at a non-profit says, “I like the workflow automation capabilities, where based upon certain actions, it will automatically go and route tickets to a particular person. It is fairly user-friendly.”
PeerSpot user Cesar Q., CIO at Grupo Kasto, mentions, “The analytics are very good. The solution offers very nice incident management. The overall functionality of the product is excellent. The change management is helpful. They have an agent that we installed in every single asset. We have the inventory for all assets automatically. Contract management is very valuable for us as an IT department, as we have the information for every single computer across the company. We are starting to use the project management aspects right now. We have different projects and we have all the information in the same solution, in the same place. It makes everything more centralized and easier to access. The user interface is very nice and the solution is easy to use. You don't need to be an expert in order to navigate around and use the product. You don't need to read a lot of manuals in order to figure everything out. It's pretty intuitive.”
A Network Analyst at a real estate/law firm shares, "We find its ability to track what's going on with each request very valuable. We are also able to merge ticket requests and assign them to different groups in the company. We have another department that uses the same system."
Freshservice was previously known as Flint.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Western Carriers, Judson University, Golf Canada, Travix, Proxama, Paymentez, Ready Auto Transport
Archived Freshservice Reviews (more than two years old)