Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

ESET Endpoint Encryption OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ESET Endpoint Encryption is #7 ranked solution in top Endpoint Encryption tools. PeerSpot users give ESET Endpoint Encryption an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. ESET Endpoint Encryption is most commonly compared to Microsoft BitLocker: ESET Endpoint Encryption vs Microsoft BitLocker. ESET Endpoint Encryption is popular among the small business segment, accounting for 44% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 25% of all views.

Download the Endpoint Encryption Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2022

What is ESET Endpoint Encryption?

ESET Endpoint Encryption is a simple-to-use encryption application for companies large and small. Take advantage of the optimized setup that speeds up the time to adoption for admins. The client side requires no user interaction, increasing user compliance and the security of your company data.

ESET Endpoint Encryption Customers

CCS Media Limited, Mercury Engineering, , Unigarant, Pinewood Healthcare

ESET Endpoint Encryption Video

ESET Endpoint Encryption Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ESET Endpoint Encryption pricing:
"The pricing is mid-ranged and could be more cost-effective."

ESET Endpoint Encryption Reviews

Senior Information System Officer at a construction company with 51-200 employees
Easier to set up, easier to use, and offers good detection
  • "The setup is getting easier."
  • "If you have issues with your network, you can't get updates, which is a problem."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for security and protection. It's got good antivirus capabilities.

What is most valuable?

From the last update, it's easier for me to use. It would be easier to just move with the license using the cloud. The detection is good.

We are moving away from machines and looking to be more online. We're looking at using SSD, so the drives are becoming smaller.

The setup is getting easier.

What needs improvement?

The updates have become smaller and smaller.

There have been issues with updating in the past. For example, updating from version seven to eight was a challenge.

I've been using the solution for more than a couple of years.

Endpoint Encryption
October 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about ESET, Microsoft, Broadcom and others in Endpoint Encryption. Updated: October 2022.
635,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have not met any challenges in terms of resources. For me, it is unstable. I know with some other systems when we install it, it slows down the performance of the machine. It also takes away memory. It is not running perfectly. It should be running in the background quietly.

We've been able to update versions just fine. We moved from eight to nine with no issue. It was easy to scale.

We have about ten people with it running on Windows. However, we have some users that have migrated to Apple.

I use local support in Zimbabwe when I need assistance.

Their reaction time if you have any incident is good. If you need advice or have any issues that you want to ask about, they actually give you assistance. They are okay. And they seem to know the product.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Neutral

The initial setup is simple yet also complex. It's gotten easier, however, a user would find it easier to manage the process if they've done it before or were knowledgable about the product.

The pricing is pretty fair. It's not too expensive.

I compared the solution against Avast. We found that Avast slows down machines.

What other advice do I have?

We are just end users and customers.

While we are on-premises right now, we are actually thinking of upgrading to the cloud so that it's easier to manage.

I'd rate the solution an eight out of ten.

Rafal - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Network Administrator at a engineering company with 201-500 employees
A stable solution which provides good visibility

What is most valuable?

The solution allows me to easily monitor the encryption and password management of multiple computers in my network and gives me visibility into user use.

What needs improvement?

The pricing is middling and could be a bit lower.

The solution should have better synchronization with active directory users and passwords for use in the encryption. A single sign-on would be useful.

I have been using ESET Endpoint Encryption for around a half a year.

So far we have had no problems with the solution's stability.

As I am a partner of the ESET seller, I occasionally contact technical support, but not often.

The initial setup is easy.

The pricing is mid-ranged and could be more cost-effective.

What other advice do I have?

I rate ESET Endpoint Encryption as an eight out of ten.

Download our free Endpoint Encryption Report and find out what your peers are saying about ESET, Microsoft, Broadcom, and more!
Updated: October 2022