Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is #1 ranked solution in MDR Services. PeerSpot users give CrowdStrike Falcon Complete an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is most commonly compared to Secureworks Taegis ManagedXDR: CrowdStrike Falcon Complete vs Secureworks Taegis ManagedXDR. CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 49% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 22% of all views.
CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Buyer's Guide

Download the CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is CrowdStrike Falcon Complete?

Falcon Complete: Endpoint protection delivered as a service. The highest level of endpoint security maturity delivered immediately, without the burden of building and managing it yourself.

Try Falcon for free at https://go.crowdstrike.com/try...;utm_medium=syn&utm_source=itcs.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete was previously known as Falcon Complete.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Customers

Palm Beach State College, Mercedes-AMG, Pokemon, Telstra, Goldman Sachs, Zebra

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Video

Archived CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Reviews (more than two years old)

Product Manager, CyberSecurity at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Reseller
It looks at the anomalies that normal AI and machine learning couldn't catch
  • "CrowdStrike side, Falcon is the Endpoint Detection, Overwatch is the service that sits behind it. From a human point of view looks at the anomalies that normal AI and machine learning couldn't catch. So it is the combination of the two that really works well."
  • "It really is an expensive product in the South African market. And they need people in our country. Their partner program isn't yet where it should be. They need a lot of work and there's a lot of improvement needed."

What is most valuable?

CrowdStrike side, Falcon is the Endpoint Detection, Overwatch is the service that sits behind it. From a human point of view,it looks at the anomalies that normal AI and machine learning couldn't catch. So it is the combination of the two that really works well.

What needs improvement?

At this stage, I don't really see room for improvement. I do think because the IP security market and the threat landscape is moving along so quickly, there's always room for improvement and there are always new elements one has to look at and look at in-depth, but at this stage, OverWatch is much better than the competitors. And I've seen a lot of their competitors.

I have been using this solution for around a year and three months.

It is very stable at this stage.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete
September 2022
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2022.
633,184 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It's very scalable. It's scalable to the extent where it will out-scale anything we've got in South Africa. It definitely would fulfill every single need we've got in South Africa in terms of scalability.

Our clients are mostly enterprise, but they vary. They are clients that take security very seriously. I focus just on the security side and obviously even smaller customers have big security profiles sometimes.

The technical support so far has been good. It would be better if they had people in the country, in South Africa. But other than that, it's been very good. I haven't had complaints.

I did use other solutions before CrowdStrike. CrowdStrike is the most expensive, so not always the best solution to everybody's problem because of the price tag. From a security efficacy point of view, I have not seen anything that's been as good as CrowdStrike and I've seen a lot them.

The initial setup was straightforward. I've seen rollouts where a thousand could be rolled out in an hour. So it really is quite straightforward. It is simple. It doesn't need the back end that a lot of your other endpoint security products need where you need to install a lot of servers on-site before you can get the solution in and working. From prerequisites and so forth there's very little that you need. It really is simple and quick.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody considering this is: Do it. If somebody really wants to implement and they've already seen that they've got a need, I believe everybody's got a need, and that they've got budget and total for it, my advice would be to do it. Get it implemented. Any of the traditional antivirus solutions or endpoint protection solutions see about 50% of what goes on, on the internet. People who don't have CrowdStrike or a decent competitor, they are blind to 50% of the problem. You cannot manage what you cannot see. My advice is to do it.

I'd rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten because the price point is not good. It really is an expensive product in the South African market. And they need people in our country. Their partner program isn't yet where it should be. They need a lot of work and there's a lot of improvement needed. But in terms of the technical and the security behind the product, it's a kick-ass product.

Download our free CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: September 2022