We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Aruba IntroSpect OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Aruba IntroSpect is #13 ranked solution in Network Traffic Analysis tools and #18 ranked solution in top User Behavior Analytics - UEBA tools. PeerSpot users give Aruba IntroSpect an average rating of 8 out of 10. Aruba IntroSpect is most commonly compared to Cisco Stealthwatch: Aruba IntroSpect vs Cisco Stealthwatch. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 25% of all views.
What is Aruba IntroSpect?

Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.

Aruba IntroSpect was previously known as IntroSpect.

Download the User Behavior Analytics - UEBA Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Aruba IntroSpect Customers
Sage Hotel, Centara Hotels and Resorts, Asda, The Dolder Grand,
Aruba IntroSpect Video

Aruba IntroSpect Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Aruba IntroSpect pricing:
"The license is based on the number of users. The evaluation license is free, you can download it from the website and try it out first."

Aruba IntroSpect Reviews

Systems Engineer at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Good reporting and analysis that alerts with abnormal behavior, but the dashboard could be simplified
  • "The most valuable feature is the end-user monitoring. If there is any abnormal behavior on the machine, the administrator will be alerted."
  • "I would like to see improvements made to the dashboard, where you can get the information with a simple click."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for reporting and analysis.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The dashboard could be simplified. You don't have a clear cut view and you have to dive deep into the options to gain some understanding.

In the next release, I would like to see improvements made to the dashboard, where you can get the information with a simple click.

I have had over two years of experience using Aruba IntroSpect.

This solution is very stable. There are no issues.

This solution is scalable and it's based on licenses. It can be scaled at any time.

Initially, you are starting with 50 to 100 users. After testing, you advance to several users who can do the reporting and analysis. In our company, we have approximately 200 users. This solution is being used extensively, it's always running.

I have not contacted support but they are very competent. They can be reached at any time for any technical issues.

While I was not a part of the initial setup, we have a team in place who found it to be easy. There was nothing complicated with the initial setup, it was completely automated.

We have a team in our company to deploy and implement this solution.

The license is based on the number of users.

The evaluation license is free. You can download it from the website and try it out first.

What other advice do I have?

It can be deployed anywhere. It's a VM that is also available as hardware.

Before starting, get an evaluation license first. You can gain some experience and get to know how useful it is and you will have the benefit of knowing where everything is.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

IP Network Engineer at a comms service provider with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reseller
Key features are roaming, application control and the firewall

What is our primary use case?

We are partners of Aruba as well as sellers and customers. My job in the company is IP network engineer.

What is most valuable?

The roaming is a feature that works very well. In addition, the application control and firewall features are very good. These are all important features and make the product a valuable one.

What needs improvement?

There are sometimes issues when it comes to the application control and firewall features. Occasionally we have issues when there are different access points with implementation and this could be improved if the technical support was better.

I've been using this solution for almost three years.

I haven't had…

What needs improvement?

I've been using this solution for almost three years.

I haven't had any issues with the scalability.

Technical support is unfortunately a little slow. When we need to troubleshoot, it's important to have efficient and reliable technical support. If I compare the technical support of Cisco and the technical support of Aruba, Cisco is better.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

Private Cloud

Other
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: partner/reseller