IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Acronis Backup OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Acronis Backup is #8 ranked solution in top Cloud Backup tools and #9 ranked solution in best Backup and Recovery Software. PeerSpot users give Acronis Backup an average rating of 8.2 out of 10. Acronis Backup is most commonly compared to Veeam Backup & Replication: Acronis Backup vs Veeam Backup & Replication. Acronis Backup is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 52% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 29% of all views.
Acronis Backup Buyer's Guide

Download the Acronis Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022

What is Acronis Backup?

Acronis Backup 12.5 is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices. With enhanced backup validation and blockchain-based authentication of your backups with Acronis Notary, Acronis Backup 12.5 is the most reliable backup solution on the market today.

Available in Standard and Advanced editions, Acronis Backup 12.5 protects data on 21 platforms. With active protection from ransomware, 15-second Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs), and backups that are two times faster than the closest competitor, it is easiest to-use, fastest, most secure and complete backup solution available today.

Acronis Backup simplifies the management of data protection and reduces IT manual efforts with innovative features that automate data protection. These features include a zero-installation, unified touch-friendly web-based console to manage backup and recovery of all workloads and data, agentless and agent-based backups; and flexible granular, bare-metal, and dissimilar hardware recovery options.

Acronis Backup was previously known as Acronis Backup, Acronis Backup 12.5 Standard, Acronis Backup 12.5 Advanced.

Acronis Backup Customers

Kings Academy, Rush Memorial, Pentagon Credit Union, Oxford School District, New York City Probation, Dolmen Insurance, New Bedford Community Health, Gerard Darel, Ready Honda

Acronis Backup Video

Acronis Backup Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Acronis Backup pricing:
  • "You pay for what you use in the cloud. If you don't start the virtual machine in the cloud, you only pay for the information stored there. But when you start the virtual machine, another pricing model is activated."
  • "We have a Cyber Cloud backup license and we have on-premises storage. Both can be useful for our customers."
  • "If the solution was less expensive it would be better."
  • "The pricing is reasonable. However, it depends on the storage that you use. It would be great to have a package that we can use up to a certain size of the backup, this would allow us to know what the price is going to be up to that capacity."
  • "This is an affordable product and fits within our customers' budgets."
  • Acronis Backup Reviews

Pieter Sadie - PeerSpot reviewer
    Information Technology Manager at PAV Telecoms
    A stable and scalable backup solution with superior image restoring capabilities
    • "The image backup and image restore features have been very beneficial to us."
    • "They've got an agent to back up Microsoft SQL, to our Office 365, but there is not an agent to back up my SQL databases."

What is our primary use case?

I use the product to protect key servers and workstations. We run mission critical servers where downtime cannot be afforded. Acronis is the only solution I trust to get us back up and running after a major catastrophe.

How has it helped my organization?

It has saved us from certain financial ruin after important servers containing financial data were stolen during a robbery. We were able to restore backups to new hardware and carry on with business as usual.

What is most valuable?

Incremental image backups are the most valuable part of the software. Using this feature we are able to restore to any previous backup. It is more than file backup, it backs up the entire disk, containig operating system, software and data. By restoring an image to a new hard drive, we can run the restore and reboot, and immediately be back in business.

What needs improvement?

Over the years they seem to have changed the interface to be more of a graphical interface and they have omitted the ability to use the interface using a keyboard only. When you are in a data center environment and you don't have a mouse with you, or for some reason the mouse is not working and you need to restore, it is extremely difficult/impossible.

If you don't have a mouse, there seems to be no way to move between the icons. In the old days it was compulsory to design software interfaces that were compatible with both the keyboard and mouse. You could press 'Alt-R' for restore and 'Alt-B' for backup, or something like that. Those functions have been removed from the product and it's very frustrating.

Another one feature I would like to see added is an agent to back up MySQL databases as well. They've got an agent to back up Microsoft SQL, but there is not an agent to back up MySQL databases.

Acronis Backup
    August 2022
    Learn what your peers think about Acronis Backup. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2022.
    622,358 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been using Acronis Backup for more than 20 years.

Acronis Backup is very stable. I'm using it for critical servers and workstations — it runs really well.

It's very easy to add more machines. You can install as many as your license allows.

I would say they're very supportive and really helpful. The guy even came up to our site to help and gave us some assistance and training as well. I can't complain about that at all.

I switched 20 years ago, so whatever I used before Acronis would not be not relevant now.

The TrueImage versions are super easy to install. The initial setup is really easy if you know what you're doing. You just have to download it from the web, run it, and install it. It's very straightforward, there's nothing really difficult about it. The only little technical bit comes with the Cyber Cloud versions where you now have to install a Cyber Cloud console, and then you have to create a backup job and you have to assign the backup job to a computer. For an average person, that would be slightly tricky to do, whereas a reseller or a service provider could easily do that.

Deployment on one machine only takes a few minutes. You literally select the product you're going to install from the cyber console, download the agent, install the agent on the computer, create the backup job, and then link the backup job to the agent. It probably takes about 10 minutes to set up the whole thing.

We do all installations ourselves, but I had to get support from Acronis initially to get up to speed on all the features. They are really professional and gave all assistance where required.

Massive peace of mind and the certain knowledge that we can recover from any disaster goes way beyond the cost of the product.

The installation fees are very reasonable and the monthly/annual licensing fees are minimal for the features you get.

I looked at VeeAm, Backup Exec, Solarwinds and Redstor. Veeam requires the installation of SQL even on workstations. In my experience this impacted overall performance of workstations. Backup Exec I found frustrating to administer and Solarwinds, although fantastic for File Backups and Office365, is not ideal for image backups. The bare metal restore (BMR) for Solarwinds is extremely basic and only restores to the first available SATA drive it finds. I accidentally overwrote important data using Solarwinds BMR since it does not warn you or give you an option to choose a destination drive for the restore. And after the BMR the machine did not want to boot, meaning I could not rely on the solution in times of crisis. Redstor is a great product and works well, but it is complicated to get to know and even after a course on it, I still felt a bit lost. Plus it was really expensive compared to Acronis.

What other advice do I have?

Acronis now includes a feature called Cyber Protect, which performs anti-malware scanning and protects everything on your system. It can also check for Microsoft patches and helps you to stay updated and protected. It has a very accurate disk health monitor that could warn you of imminent drive failure. It also protects the integrity of your online backups against ransomware. From start to finish, not only does it protect your hard drive, it protects the integrity of the backups as well.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight. You might require assistance to create backup plans and to link them to backup agents, and also for the fact that it doesn't have the ability work without a mouse.

Other
    Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: After many years of using the product to provide disaster recovery services to clients, since 2020 we became a full Acronis Partner
    Sajith Kalinga - PeerSpot reviewer
    Senior System Engineer at avian Technologies (pvt) ltd
    Easy to use and intuitive with helpful technical support
    • "The backup timing and restoring process is great compared to other options."
    • "There are some limitations to the backup."

What is our primary use case?

Some customers are using Acronis as a backup and for their server and VMware environment as well as their client-server backup requirements.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very user-friendly in terms of the interface - especially if you compare it to other solutions such as Veeam or Veritas. Even introducing it to a customer only requires a brief technical presentation as it's so easy to use.

The way they schedule backups is very intuitive.

Users are able to get into the technical aspects very easy as everything is quite straightforward.

The backup timing and restoring process is great compared to other options.

There's good assistance close by in Singapore and Malaysia and from the support side, we tend to get a good response.

What needs improvement?

We had few issues previously, however, when we raise a ticket with Acronis, we have a local partner.

There are some limitations to the backup. When the client does backups, we found some limitations when introducing computers to their backup - even just their site interface-level backups.

We had some incidents with Hyper-V environments. When we scheduled a backup, they had to open up Check Point before they're taking a backup. Yet, due to some issues, even though there were no any Check Points solutions at the server-side, it was still giving an error from the Acronis side saying there's a Check Point issue. The client, for some reason, cannot take a backup because of Check Point. I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed in the newer software or not. However, even just yesterday we updated to a new system and the client still has issues sometimes.

We had an incident when configuring reporting with Office 365. If the customer is using Office 365 through a cloud conveyor service, it gets a little difficult to configure the reporting part to get notifications to the customer.

In the next release, they need endpoint-level security. They say they're trying to build their system and product into something that will allow customers to not have to restore their backup. With more ransomware and other malicious attack protection, they could alert you to vulnerabilities. This is in the pipeline, or about to be released. I have yet to see any alerts as we just added the newest version yesterday.

We are a solution-providing company. We probably have a couple of customers who are using the solution for three years.

The stability is really good. We had a server that crashed with a ransomware issue, however, we still had the protection of the backup software, and the ransomware did not interact with the backup. We were able to back up everything and remove the backup from the affected server. From that experience, I would say the solution is good and stable.

The solution is scalable. Of course, we need to buy the license. That said, it is not the same cost that you need to pay as you would if you were buying a new one. If you already are running an Acronis Backup version, getting an expansion is less than when you're buying a new license.

There are some clients that have embedded licenses for 100 users or so.

Technical support is helpful. We like that the support is available in the region and it is great working with them.

I have some experience with Altaro, Veeam, and Veritas.

With Acronis, when comparing Veritas and Acronis, even a small or medium-sized customer can access through Acronis. With Veritas, the solution is much more geared towards larger-scale companies.

We are systems integrators and can implement the product for our clients.

The pricing of the solution is reasonable. In Sri Lanka, there aren't too many large businesses that use it, however, there are many mid-range clients that we have that are on it.

What other advice do I have?

We're a systems integrator.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

I would recommend the solution, however, whether it's suitable or not would be based on each individual company's requirements.

A simple customer likely just needs their user backups to be stored in a server or a remote location. Price-wise, Acronis is best suited for that. However, if a customer needs more features that may include more than just the backups or sync, there are other options. That said, Acronis does have lots of features.

Acronis Backup
    August 2022
    622,358 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Antonio Chuquimarca - PeerSpot reviewer
    Project and Services Manager at Gensystems
    A user-friendly backup and disaster recovery solution with a useful image creation feature
    • "It's a good solution that's very easy to use. Acronis has two valuable features. The first one is creating images, and the other is starting virtual machines in the cloud so the client can work immediately."
    • "It would be better if they made it easier to obtain images for laptops and desktops. It isn't easy right now to have many different types of desktop computers. This is because Microsoft is changing a lot of things in Windows 10."

What is our primary use case?

My clients use it for disaster recovery events. Because of the ERP systems they have, these types of events need a space in the cloud to work immediately and recover the capacity for people to work in the company.

What is most valuable?

It's a good solution that's very easy to use. Acronis has two valuable features. The first one is creating images, and the other is starting virtual machines in the cloud so the client can work immediately.

Another valuable feature is that you could have all the information in the cloud. When you need to start working with a machine, you can do it. This is a very valuable option for our clients.

What needs improvement?

It would be better if they made it easier to obtain images for laptops and desktops. It isn't easy right now to have many different types of desktop computers. This is because Microsoft is changing a lot of things in Windows 10.

Sometimes the computers don't work well, and you need a lot of time to recover the users' information. It's also difficult to get the users' laptops to work with this because Windows can crash in some models, and it takes time to recover all the information.

I have been working with Acronis Backup for three years or more.

It's a stable solution. We've had little problems, but it's with the WAN connection because the client doesn't have enough bandwidth. It wasn't a problem with Acronis, and it was a problem with the client.

It's a scalable solution. We have medium-sized companies as clients. For example, some have 60 users, and another has 100 users.

In Ecuador, a lot of people use Veeam Backup, Arcserve, and Veritas. The government also uses Data Protector from HP. Acronis is very easy and a new way to get backups or any kind of images or information. But Arcserve is a local solution that you need to install in a server and create jobs from another server. Acronis is a cloud solution, but with Arcserve, you need a server to install it. It's a very different way to use this application.

It's difficult to recover from tapes because of certain data center solutions in Ecuador that use UDX. It's like a hard disk that you can connect to a USB port, and you can get all the information. But when it falls on the floor, you can lose all the information in other types of hard disks. But the capacity is not much, just around three or four terabytes. But it's a good solution to use with some clients because they don't have a lot of space in their servers and this capacity is enough to recover old information.

The initial setup is very easy. You just connect the USB port to the server, and it'll see another logical drive. If you use software like GFI Backup, you can program replica backups or have other types of information copied in this logical drive.

You need one person who is the main IT employee and another person who helps the IT Manager maintain this solution.

We implement this solution for our clients.

What other advice do I have?

I would tell potential users that Acronis has more solutions for different environments. You can get information from servers that don't use Windows and use other operating systems like Linux and Ubuntu. You can recover it in the cloud, and you can start a virtual machine. You can synchronize information. You've got a lot of features that the other solutions require you to install locally. It's very easy to use.

Technical support really isn't necessary in many cases because it's very intuitive, and it's not complex to resolve problems. If you want to get more information, you can find it on the Acronis site or the internet. You can resolve most of the little problems on your own.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Acronis Backup a ten.

General Manager at Comtodo
    Reseller
    Supports numerous platforms without requiring a server; SQL databases need improving
    • "The administration is pretty flexible in terms of defining a multi-tenant type of setup."
    • "We have issues with the SQL databases which are a little shaky."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to basically backup anything. Servers, physical or virtual, and also some critical workstations. We can backup as emails or as folders. We are partners with Acronis and I'm the general manager.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution has helped us because it supports a lot of platforms and we don't have to install anything at our end in terms of a server and the like. Everything is on the cloud and that's a good start for us.

What is most valuable?

The administration is pretty flexible in terms of defining a multi-tenant type of setup. They've come up with a new feature this year, an anti-malware solution. It's focused for MSPs and enables clients and users to be setup to access only one customer or customers. The idea is great although it still needs some work. They also have a notary application to sign files as well as support for Office 365 and even Google Apps backup. We're able to back up mailboxes and OneDrive and SharePoint, things like that.

What needs improvement?

We have issues with the SQL databases which are supported but not so successfully, it's a little shaky. It seems to tie up the use of the database, locking it to some extent. The big issue is that users are not able to access the databases when it's doing a backup. Some of our customers work around the clock and need continual access. The SQL backups have to work better so that they have MySQL or Maria support. We still use CloudBerry sometimes and it doesn't have that issue. It does the backup without tying up the database and it's still accessible to the user. That's something that Acronis have to improve. The other is the antimalware application, which is good in theory, but doesn't work so well. It uses a lot of resources and causes issues with some applications. That occurred when we switched from Webroot to Acronis Antimalware. In some instances, we had to go back to Webroot. There are some great concepts but not always such great executions.

I've been using this solution for over a year.

It took us a couple of months to fine-tune the solution. Since then it's been fine, there's a dashboard where you can see in a snapshot how the backup is working and it's going well.

The solution is scalable and as you grow, you just move to a different price tier. We have one person monitoring the solution. We hope to increase use in the future.

Technical support is not good. Support is often delayed because we don't have real-time support or the option of chat, which is not available yet. They are aware there's an issue and are hiring more support staff but my experience was not that good.

There were some issues with the initial setup, we chose Google for storage and when it came to disaster recovery, it didn't work so I had to go back and redo everything again using Acronis Cloud instead. We lost some time as a result. I did the implementation but we had some support from Acronis.

Our licensing costs are around $1,000 per month and that includes storage. We have around 15 terabytes. Everyone looks for better pricing, but it's not that bad. They have changed the licensing three times since we started working with them. They're looking to make things simple. The idea is to use less license numbers. Then there's the transparency; we pay according to time on the platform and would like to know the cost, but it's not available. We get the invoice and by then it's too late. We need the information up front.

What other advice do I have?

With all the new features being added, the solution is becoming heavy in its use of resources. It's important to be aware of that because it affects the running of some applications. And that's not good because if you implement a security solution, you have to make it safer.

The concepts are there but the execution is not that good so I would rate it a seven out of 10.

Other
    Izzat Doleh - PeerSpot reviewer
    General Manager at Dynamic Data
    Reliable backup and recovery that is easy to deploy and monitor
    • "Our customers can backup to local storage and they can back up or replicate to the cloud."
    • "It supports Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Exchange, but it does not support Oracle databases or Postgres."

What is our primary use case?

Our customers use this solution for backup.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to deploy. It is easy to handle and easy to monitor.

The Acronis system is very powerful.

What needs improvement?

It doesn't support all of the databases. Maybe in the future, it could support databases such as MySQL, or Postgres, as these are some of the customer's needs.

We are looking for IT solutions to backup all systems that our customers are using. It supports Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Exchange, but it does not support Oracle databases or Postgres.

There are many other types of databases that Acronis does not support.

I would like to see more mobile applications available. It would be very nice.

We would like Acronis as an all-in-one, or all-in-box solution. It should be sold as storage, licensing, and application all in one unit. We like to provide complete solutions to our clients rather than having to tell them that they must purchase additional storage. With Barracuda, the device D190 comes with one terabyte backup, and no additional requests have to be made to the customer.

It would be good if Acronis could get the recommended hardware.

We have been using Acronis Backup for our customers for more than three years.

I have not encountered any bugs or glitches with this solution, and it's stable

Many times, we have worked with the recovery, it was available and very successful to restore.

We recently had an issue with a Microsoft Exchange VMware Server where it was down. We got the backup from the storage and were able to restore it. It was very nice.

Scalability can improve. Acronis doesn't support some of the databases.

We are a technical company, we have not opened any tickets with support. We have been able to resolve the issues ourselves, so we have not required any help from Acronis support.

We are resellers for Barracuda in Jordan.

Barracuda is a very rigid backup system. All needs are available in Barracuda.

I trust Barracuda. I don't see anything missing in Barracuda. It covers our needs because there is an agent to help with other types of databases.

I would rate Barracuda a ten out of ten.

The initial setup is straightforward. It is very easy.

We use two different types of licenses for our customers.

The licensing works in nodes. For example, for every node, you have to purchase a license. If I have an Active Directory or a physical server, and I have Microsoft Exchange with a third server, SQL, I will have to purchase three licenses from Acronis.

When compared to Barracuda, the license is based on the device's storage.

It is more expensive than Acronis initially, but as the licenses increase with Acronis, Barracuda ends up being less expensive.

We have been evaluating Barracuda to learn more about the services it offers.

What other advice do I have?

As for me, I prefer Barracuda.

Acronis is a good product that works well in small businesses.

I would rate Acronis Backup a nine out of ten.

SA at a university with 1,001-5,000 employees
    User-friendly and overall good performance
    • "I have not used other backup solutions to compare how well the features work but I have found Acronis Backup to be user-friendly, overall easy to use, and performance is good."
    • "We needed to have help from the vendor for implementation. The vendor used two personnel. We have system administrators and they do the server backups themself."

What is our primary use case?

We use Acronis Backup to create a backup policy and schedule to create backup images. We have an incremental backup for images and file-level backups. However, we never restore, test to restore, we have not done it yet.

We are trying to restore from the backups that the supplier help us to create, but we are having problems restoring. It is because the backups are created inside a virtual server and we want to restore it to a Hyper-V environment. We have attempted the process for approximately three weeks, and we have yet to find a solution to our problem.

We are only using Acronis Backup to create a backup plan, and the storage is within our premises. In one or two months, we will create a backup plan that will involve creating a backup from our premises to another location that is approximately 300 kilometers away. Then we will test how Acronis Backup will perform.

What is most valuable?

I have not used other backup solutions to compare how well the features work but I have found Acronis Backup to be user-friendly, overall easy to use, and performance is good.

I have been using Acronis Backup for approximately one year.

We have some problems when we are backing up using Acronis Backup. However, I cannot be certain it is the solution or our servers. I cannot say exactly if Acronis Backup's performance is good or not. The solution is able to detect if there are errors and it gives us an alert warning. This is a good thing because it is able to catch the error before it causes problems before the backup is running.

We have 10 licenses for Acronis Backup, which allows ten users.

We are on a three-year contract that will end next year. We might renew with an additional license.

The vendor that is helping us, their knowledge is limited. They need to further their knowledge to help us with the problems we are facing.

We are trying to install the Acronis agent ourself but my colleague and I are experiencing errors.

You can expand the license to add more users. If you want more users you have to purchase a license for the capacity. There is a fee for storage space on the cloud.

If the solution was less expensive it would be better.

We have not compared other tools.

What other advice do I have?

I have only heard good things about Acronis Backup from other companies and colleagues.

I rate Acronis Backup an eight of out ten.

General Manager at Comtodo
    Reseller
    Flexible, scalable, and uncomplicated installation
    • "For local backups, it has options to back up almost any storage. The back can be either a shared folder or anything you want, it's pretty flexible."
    • "We have sometimes issues with the child copies and other similar functions, but it's normal with any backup solution. We need to fix those issues first in order for us to be able to do the backup properly."

What is our primary use case?

I use Acronis Backup to make images of the systems, mostly for the servers, but some workstations as well. In some of the systems, we have enabled the disaster recovery option and the SQL Backup.

What is most valuable?

For local backups, it has options to back up almost any storage. The back can be either a shared folder or anything you want, it's pretty flexible.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Acronis Backup for one and a half years.

We had some difficulties with the child copies but after we fixed them the solution was stable. It does a good job.

The solution is scalable. However, any cloud storage is more flexible than an on-premise solution.

The technical support needs some improvement. Although I haven't been requiring any support lately, I do not know how they are now. Initially, I had some issues with the response which was not very good, they were not quick. The support agent was requesting a lot of information that you had to send in order for them to check on the issue, instead of focusing on resolving the issue. It was a hassle.

The installation is not difficult. There is a process of registration that you have to complete. When you install Acronis Backup, you have to do a registration of the endpoint to allow it to register on the portal. For that, you need to have the credentials and login, and sometimes it's a hassle. I understand there's no other way around the registration, it has to be done this way.

After you install Acronis Backup, it has an option to update the agent automatically. After you are done with your first backup you can forget about the solution. It will prompt you if you need to do any maintenance or updates. There is not much maintenance.

The pricing is reasonable. However, it depends on the storage that you use. It would be great to have a package that we can use up to a certain size of the backup, this would allow us to know what the price is going to be up to that capacity.

There are a lot of options available. There are additional security options you can add, such as malware protection.

What other advice do I have?

It's a good idea to have a backup locally and in the cloud.

I rate Acronis Backup an eight out of ten.

Mahmoud Al Baik - PeerSpot reviewer
    Technical Supervisor at Index IT
    Easy to use, affordable, strong and quick support, and built-in ransomware protection
    • "The main reasons that our customers like Acronis are that it is very strong and easy to use."
    • "The problems that we face are often related to the customer's network, although sometimes there are problems with the software, such as an error in the configuration."

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and Acronis Backup is one of the products that we implement for our customers.

What is most valuable?

The main reasons that our customers like Acronis are that it is very strong and easy to use. Many of our customers use Acronis without any problems.

They have anti-ransomware active protection in the product.

What needs improvement?

The problems that we face are often related to the customer's network, although sometimes there are problems with the software, such as an error in the configuration. There is no perfect product.

We have been working with Acronis Backup for between five and six years.

This is a strong product, and any problems that our customers have had are very small.

We have approximately 50 customers who use this product.

Acronis support is very strong and they're available 24/7, online via chat or email, or by telephone. There are times that we have faced issues, and when we opened tickets, they found solutions very fast.

Often, the team will read the logs that we supply, and then, in quick time, they find solutions. These are either fixed using patches or they make suggestions for changes to the settings. One of the reasons that our customers purchase Acronis is because they don't have major problems or bugs in their software.

We have many customers that have converted from other backup products to Acronis. Two examples of these are Veritas and Veeam.

The initial setup is simple. It is not complex at all.

This is an affordable product and fits within our customers' budgets.

What other advice do I have?

We are currently testing the new version, 15. Based on our experience, we have been providing input to their pre-sales team, and the feedback was taken back to the management. Now, everything seems to be running fine.

For example, in the new version, they have more protection options for malware, and they have additional tools to assist the IT administrator in controlling the network. These including things like management tools for remote desktops and vulnerability management.

Any customer who uses Acronis that has needed to restore anything from their backup has had a 99% success rate, where they have been able to restore data without any problems.

Nothing is perfect and gets a full mark. We have faced some issues, although the support is strong and they take issues seriously. They don't let our customers get upset at the product, and they have solved all of the problems that we have faced.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
    Download our free Acronis Backup Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: August 2022