IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Zoho Analytics OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Zoho Analytics is #5 ranked solution in top Embedded BI Tools, #9 ranked solution in top Data Visualization tools, #12 ranked solution in top Reporting Tools, and #18 ranked solution in top Business Intelligence Tools. PeerSpot users give Zoho Analytics an average rating of 10 out of 10. Zoho Analytics is most commonly compared to Microsoft BI: Zoho Analytics vs Microsoft BI. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 29% of all views.
What is Zoho Analytics?

Zoho Reports is a powerful, easy-to-use and highly scalable cloud-based reporting and business intelligence platform for small to medium-sized businesses. Its flexible pay-as-you-go pricing model and scope for customization allow businesses to tailor it to their unique needs.

Zoho Analytics was previously known as Zoho Reports.

Download the Reporting Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2022

Zoho Analytics Customers

Suzuki, American Pacific Mortgage, KPMG, Air Canada, University of Michigan, BricozOr, WorldWide Express, The University of Melbourne, Novartis, SAIC

Zoho Analytics Video

Zoho Analytics Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Zoho Analytics pricing:
"It is very reasonable, and it gives me a good return on investment. Compared to other tools, it is the best choice in terms of pricing."

Zoho Analytics Reviews

Dr. Salah Alnajem - PeerSpot reviewer
Founder and CEO at Information Age Consulting
Provides seamless sharing and embedding of dashboards, and comes with great support, pricing, and flexibility
  • "I like the way I can share dashboards and embed dashboards. I normally use embedding. So, I create a dashboard, and I embed it into specific websites. Sharing of the dashboard is seamless, and it is easier than any other visualization platform, even Tableau."
  • "They should provide white labeling with a cheaper option. I know they have a white labeling feature in which I can white label Zoho Analytics with my company theme, logo, and URL, but it seems a little expensive. If they can make it cheaper, it would be great. The same is applicable to Tableau."

What is our primary use case?

I mainly use it to visualize data related to the education sector. Our company is giving service to a university. They have around five users, but they are using it as consumers. They don't analyze. I analyze, and I publish a dashboard, and they consume the dashboard.

It is available only on the cloud. Zoho provides the service as Software-as-a-Service, and there is no desktop application.

How has it helped my organization?

Something very useful in Zoho is the integration between Zoho Analytics and other applications produced by Zoho. They have multiple applications that I can use, such as Zoho Creator and Zoho DataPrep. Zoho DataPrep is for data preparation and cleansing, and there is a very tight integration between Zoho DataPrep and Zoho Analytics, and Zoho Creator and Zoho Analytics. This integration helped me a lot in many projects in which I needed to use three products from Zoho; Zoho Creator, Zoho DataPrep, and Zoho Analytics.

What is most valuable?

What I like the most is the flexibility of creating dashboards. I don't need to have a desktop application. I can do it on the web as a Software-as-a-Service. It is fully web-based.

I also like the way it integrates with APIs and external sources, just like Tableau. I also like multiple or a variety of visualizations that they have. They are constantly providing more visualizations.

I like their technical support. They are very responsive.

What needs improvement?

Some APIs are not available for connecting to external data. Tableau provides a bigger variety of external data sources that I can connect to than Zoho. I want Zoho to allow for more connectivity to external data, like Tableau, so that we can connect to more data sources.

I have been using this solution for four years.

Their support is excellent, and they are very responsive.

It is seamless because I don't need to deploy anything. It is a Software-as-a-Service, so Zoho provides me with an account, and I use it as a Software-as-a-Service. I don't need to deploy anything.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of 10.

Download our free Reporting Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Zoho, Microsoft, Google, and more!
Updated: May 2022