Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Workfront OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Workfront is #12 ranked solution in top Project Management Software. PeerSpot users give Workfront an average rating of 10.0 out of 10. Workfront is most commonly compared to Jira: Workfront vs Jira. Workfront is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 69% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 19% of all views.

Download the Project Management Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Workfront?

AtTask is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. AtTask is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Adobe, Cisco, HBO, House of Blues, REI, Trek, Schneider Electric, and ATB Financial. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.

Workfront was previously known as AtTask.

Workfront Customers

Advance Autoparts, Emerson, Covario, Cisco, Caroma, TREK, Sapient Nitro, ATB, LexisNexis, CarPhone Warehouse

Workfront Video

Workfront Reviews

Data Analyst at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
User
Great technical support, quick to set up, and offers excellent collaboration capabilities
  • "Monitoring the progress of projects and tasks is very effective."
  • "The interface can also be customized to fit and accept many tools for better performance and customer service improvement."

What is our primary use case?

The product is very effective in helping the collaboration of our team members. Implementation of projects and tasks has been streamlined since we deployed Workfront

The monitoring of task progress and giving on-time insights to our teams has been helpful.  Remote teams working on the same projects with teams in our organization can collaborate and finish projects on time.

The user interface of this tool is flexible and easy to work with it. Documents and data of our workforce team are safely kept. Teamwork has been achieved and our company has grown.

How has it helped my organization?

It has led to teamwork and excellent workforce management. Our customers are very happy, as we can finish their tasks and projects within the stipulated timeframe. Online team collaboration between departments and our teams is done effectively. It offers an excellent environment for data safety. It has improved the service delivery to our customers. The user interface is easily customizable. It has helped us improve data handling techniques with improved customer relations. There is excellent and quick ROI.

What is most valuable?

Collaboration among our teams has been the most useful aspect. During project and task implementation teams can share their notes to make sure that they operate on the same page.

Monitoring the progress of projects and tasks is very effective. There is now proper management of our teams. This has lead to improved service delivery to our customers.

Data control has lead to the security of our client's data. We have customized this tool to serve our clients and improve self-service among clients. It gives us exact performance and insights on how the future market might look like.

What needs improvement?

The current version has great and powerful features. I have not experienced any performance problems from the operation of this platform. I have no complaints so far. However, they could improve on the speed of the product. The interface can also be customized to fit and accept many tools for better performance and customer service improvement.

The current technology and system plan implementation could boost service delivery.

The overall performance in our company has been awesome. Management of our resources is more secure under Workfront.

Project Management Software
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Workfront, Atlassian, Wrike and others in Project Management Software. Updated: September 2022.
633,952 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I've been using the solution for 6 Months.

The platforms has highly impressed our company.

The customer support team has been very supportive throughout.

I did not use a different solution.

The setup was straightforward. It took less time to deploy and start working with it than we thought.

We implemented through a vendor and they were very professional.

There was quick and on time ROI.

The setup cost is manageable for small, mid-sized, and large business enterprises.

I evaluated Wrike, however, our deployment team settled on Workfront.

Download our free Project Management Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Workfront, Atlassian, Wrike, and more!
Updated: September 2022