Penta is #23 ranked solution in top ERP tools. PeerSpot users give Penta an average rating of 8 out of 10. Penta is most commonly compared to SAP ERP: Penta vs SAP ERP. Penta is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 56% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.
Download the ERP Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022
What is Penta?
PENTA is construction ERP software, which is short for construction enterprise resource planning software. It combines advanced enterprise technologies with decades of construction industry experience into one, integrated system. Going beyond traditional construction management software, PENTA also incorporates document, content, and business process management capabilities, empowering contractors to:
- Unify management of construction accounting, financial management, payroll, projects, and service operations into one database.
- Capture all business content electronically. Eliminate paper and manual process inefficiencies.
- Mobilize labor, equipment, and material field reporting by crews and technicians with mobile field technology.
- Analyze historical performance for planning, identify exceptions for action, and trend current performance for forecasting, while "drilling down" to critical supporting detail.
- Automate multi-location, multi-company, and inter-company accounting.
Luckinbill, Murphy Company, Waldinger