We have two use cases for this solution. Some of them are out of the box, while the other is based on the clients' or our requirements. Those are the use cases, for example, DDoS attacks we build.
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is the #5 ranked solution in top IT Service Management (ITSM) tools and #6 ranked solution in top Help Desk Software. PeerSpot users give ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus an average rating of 7.8 out of 10. ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is most commonly compared to ServiceNow: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus vs ServiceNow. ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 55% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 18% of all views.
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Buyer's Guide
Download the ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022
What is ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus?
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus (MSP) is a comprehensive help desk tool that has built-in asset and project management. MSP can be deployed in the cloud or on premises. The solution enables its users to track configuration changes, map relationships, and view graphical displays of data for more informed decision making.
The two main focus points of MSP are IT request tracking and asset management. MSP’s integrated centralized management console enables technicians and system administrators to efficiently resolve complex issues and keep track of their organization’s needs and ensure constant availability.
With MSP's automation of multiple service desk processes, you can easily save time by automating repetitive and simple tasks such as task assignment, notifications, and categorizations. The automation of multiple processes helps reduce errors and lower costs while ensuring a fast turnaround of ticket handling processes.
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Features and Benefits
MSP has a wide variety of features to help you optimize your help desk management:
- Dynamically update workflows: Create visual change workflows on a drag-and-drop canvas and customize these workflows on demand according to your organization’s needs.
- Implement your workflow’s actions: Define actions such as notifications, switches, and automatic updates and approvals throughout the lifecycle of your workflow.
- Flexible role administration: Provide custom viewing, editing, and approval access levels to various stakeholders and users.
- Perform seamless integrations: Integrate with popular third-party products and access them from your IT help desk console.
Rapid troubleshooting: Improve your customer service by communicating with users by launching remote sessions directly from their tickets to quickly resolve their issues.
- Control end-user workstations: Trigger software installation and removal on remote workstations from within the management console.
- Automatic anomaly notification: Resolve issues before they affect your enterprise. Automatically receive notification when a performance anomaly is detected in your servers or applications.
- Auto-assign tickets: The technician auto-assign tool, which can be set up using a load balancing algorithm, eliminates the need to assign tickets to technicians manually. This helps ensure that tickets are distributed to technicians fairly and on time.
- Automatic notifications and reports: Set up a notification system to guarantee that the necessary notifications reach stakeholders on time, and that customers are kept updated regarding the status of their tickets. In addition, schedule reports to be sent to users periodically.
- Implement your custom code: Program flexible automation enhancements with your own custom scripts and run them directly from the main dashboard.
- Customize templates: Create custom and user-friendly templates using the solution’s simple drag-and-drop canvas.
Reviews from Real Users
MSP stands out among its competitors for a number of reasons. Two major ones are its comprehensive workflow management toolset and the flexibility it offers its users.
Mykola S., head of global IT delivery at Acino Pharma AG, writes, “CMDB as a baseline, incident management, service request management, and license management are valuable features. It offers really interesting features for complete use in an enterprise. You have one platform, and you could set up different service functions for HR, engineering, or another team in the same platform.
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Customers
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited, Sterlite Technologies, averda, Radiology Associates
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Video
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Pricing Advice
What users are saying about ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus pricing:
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Reviews
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
Learn what your peers think about ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2022.
656,474 professionals have used our research since 2012.