IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) is #6 ranked solution in top Test Data Management tools. PeerSpot users give IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) is most commonly compared to Broadcom Test Data Manager: IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) vs Broadcom Test Data Manager. IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 79% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 33% of all views.

Download the Test Data Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM)?

IBM Optim solutions manage data from requirements to retirement. They boost performance, empower collaboration, and improve governance across applications, databases and platforms. By managing data properly over its lifetime, organisations are better equipped to support business goals with less risk.

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) was previously known as IBM Optim Test Data Management, Optim Test Data Management, IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management.

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) Customers

Dignity Health

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) Video

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) Pricing Advice

What users are saying about IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) pricing:
"You have to pay yearly for the license, which comes at a reduced cost. The monthly payment option for a shorter project duration is also good."

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) Reviews

Test Engineer at cigniti
A flexible test data management solution with a lot of features
  • "I like the features compared to other tools. This tool is more flexible to use than other tools like an Oracle product or SAP product. I think IBM tools are more flexible, and this tool is also a good product."
  • "I think it could be more secure. I don't have experience with the security aspects concerning PII data, but I think it can still be streamlined a little more. It could also have some more features, and the initial setup could be more straightforward."

What is our primary use case?

I use IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) for data management. We usually do the data validation from the source to the target and apply the transformation logic.

What is most valuable?

I like the features compared to other tools. This tool is more flexible to use than other tools like an Oracle product or SAP product. I think IBM tools are more flexible, and this tool is also a good product.

What needs improvement?

I think it could be more secure. I don't have experience with the security aspects concerning PII data, but I think it can still be streamlined a little more. It could also have some more features, and the initial setup could be more straightforward.

I have been using IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) for about six months.

Test Data Management
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Broadcom, Informatica and others in Test Data Management. Updated: July 2022.
620,319 professionals have used our research since 2012.

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) is a stable solution. From my experience, the performance is good.

IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) is a scalable solution. We have five to six users using this solution.

We didn't hire an exclusive tech support team and had to rely on the IBM team. However, there was a bit of a delay in getting a response from them.

I used another solution, but I felt this one had more features. Overall, I would rate this higher than the prior one.

The initial setup and installation are a bit complex, but it's good overall. You will need about five to six technical professionals to maintain and manage this solution. You only need two administrators.

It took me about three hours to install this solution. I had some support from the Optim team, so it was good.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to potential users.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give IBM InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management (TDM) an eight.

Download our free Test Data Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Broadcom, Informatica, and more!
Updated: July 2022