BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
Chef App Delivery is an automation solution that enables companies to apply a technology agnostic and modular approach to defining, packaging and delivering application and infrastructure across on-prem, hybrid and cloud environments. Chef App Delivery frees DevOps teams from technical debt and antiquated processes, enabling them to deliver successful business outcomes across their entire IT estate.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 19th in Configuration Management while Chef App Deliver is ranked 36th in Configuration Management. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 0.0, while Chef App Deliver is rated 0.0. On the other hand, BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Red Hat Satellite, BigFix and HashiCorp Terraform, whereas Chef App Deliver is most compared with .
See our list of best Configuration Management vendors.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.