SmartBear's AlertSite is an application performance management and system monitoring software. AlertSite is an early warning system that users can rely on to monitor their websites, web apps, and APIs from any physical location as well as from within their private networks. It offers real-time alerting with root-cause analytics and robust reporting. AlertSite allows you to proactively monitor from an independent network of over 350 monitoring nodes worldwide.
Here are AlertSite’s 6 use cases:
Monitor web: AlertSite monitors beyond availability to detect performance anomalies and notify the appropriate people when deviations occur, whether it's online apps or websites.
Monitor APIs: Check to see that your internal, external, and third-party APIs are working properly, returning the correct content, and performing as expected.
Monitor apps: With nearly any action, monitor your online sites and applications using actual browsers, just like a consumer. There is no need for scripting.
Monitor mobile: Monitor your mobile-friendly websites, native mobile apps, carrier-based nodes, and network speeds with real devices (3G, 4G LTE).
Monitor SLAs: Make sure you're meeting service-level agreements' requirements. SLA requirements are monitored and reported on by AlertSite.
Monitor cloud: Monitor your cloud-based applications to improve mobility. AlertSite monitors your apps across public and private clouds, giving you complete visibility into their status.
AlertSite has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Enables a comprehensive view of UI and API performance.
- Monitoring coverage from 350+ worldwide nodes and private networks.
- Integrates with DevOps and Ops tool stacks.
- Displays availability and performance data that assist in determining the root cause of performance problems.
- With AlertSite's Single Sign-On (SSO) support, you can assist your authentication procedures.
- Free training and assistance. AlertSite’s responsive team is always there to assist you, from the initial rollout through day-to-day support.
- Eliminates the stress of false alerts using these key features:
- Tracks the performance of your apps, APIs, and websites.
- Sets up monitor and alarm schedules, as well as blackout periods and retry choices.
- Sets alert thresholds that are both static and dynamic.
- Calculates the number of failures needed to set off an alarm.
- After the first failure, retries logic.
- Based on error code, sends an alert to recipients and group routing.
- Tests from over 85 different locations across the world, with internal and external monitoring.
- Defines assertions and validations.
- Integrates with PagerDuty, Slack, Splunk, VictorOps, and more.
- Easy configuration with help from these key features:
- DejaClick is an intuitive, seamless plug-in for documenting web transactions and user journeys.
- Use the point-and-click script creation for website, web, and mobile monitor scripts.
- Benefit from using native API monitor creation.
- Scripts for functional tests can be reused.
- Automate monitor creation by using Swagger Specs or OpenAPI Specification files.
Nastel AutoPilot is an Application Performance Monitoring solution. It's real-time monitoring and analysis reduces the frequency and duration of incidents, end-to-end from distributed to mainframe.
JetBlue, Payless ShoeSource, Hilton Inc., StubHub, Symantec, Newegg, Sapient, AstraZeneca, Dell, Quest Diagnostics
Banamex, Barclays Capital, Bank of Bermuda, California Commerce Bank, Calyon Corporate and Investment Bank, CGEY, Checkfree Corporation, CIBC, CitiCard, Citicorp, New York, Citigroup Inc., CME Group Inc., Credit Agricole Indosuez Luxembourg, Credit Suisse, CRIF, Deutsche Bundesbank, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, DTCC, FannieMae, Fidelity (FMR), First Citizens Bank & Trust, Fortis Investments, GE Money Americas, GE Money Bank, HP, HP/WestLB Systems, HSBC, HSH Nordbank, IG Index, i-bp Banque, Populaire, Interpay Nederland B.V., IZB - Informatikzentrum Bayern GmbH & Co., JP Morgan, Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., MGIC (Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation)
NYSE, OMGEO, People's Bank (Ct), Peoples United Bank, Phoenix Informatica Bancaria S.p.A., PinkRoccade, Santander Bank, SKOFIN, Sociale Verzekeringsbank, Thomson Financial, UBS, UMB Financial Corporation