I use AutoSys Workload Automation for enterprise batch scheduling, so for banking and retail values, I have multiple modules of applications. AutoSys Workload Automation is used to schedule and process jobs or automated triggers 24/7. The tool is for cross-functional and cross-application dependency management purposes.
AutoSys Workload Automation is the #4 ranked solution in top Workload Automation tools. PeerSpot users give AutoSys Workload Automation an average rating of 8.2 out of 10. AutoSys Workload Automation is most commonly compared to Control-M: AutoSys Workload Automation vs Control-M. AutoSys Workload Automation is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 82% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a financial services firm, accounting for 38% of all views.
AutoSys Workload Automation OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
AutoSys Workload Automation OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
AutoSys Workload Automation Buyer's Guide
Download the AutoSys Workload Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2022
What is AutoSys Workload Automation?
AutoSys Workload Automation delivers end-to-end visibility of application workloads and dependencies across platforms, ERP systems, and the cloud. Business applications are ensured for availability thanks to event-based triggering, real-time alerting, and dynamic critical path management. By intelligently and effectively assigning workloads based on real-time information about the available computing resources and service level agreements, AutoSys Workload Automation scales to enterprise demands with ease. The solution permits businesses to swiftly provision and handle workloads in physical, virtualized, and cloud environments. The platform helps to reduce the cost and complexity of managing mission-critical business processes, ensuring consistent and reliable service delivery. AutoSys Workload Automation is a job control solution that allows you to manage workloads via a command-line interface (CLI) or graphical user interface (GUI).
AutoSys Workload Automation Features
AutoSys Workload Automation has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Multi-platform scheduling: Manage and visualize a process end to end across multiple platforms from a central point of control.
- Extensive scalability: Provide production scalability without the need for multiple server instances.
- Extensive app support: Manage workloads for business apps such as PeopleSoft, SAP, and Oracle E-Business. This results in lower operating costs and increased cross-enterprise visibility.
- Built-in fault tolerance: Robust, lights-out operations with automated recovery that facilitates the availability of business systems by enabling jobs to be completed accurately and on time.
- Self service: End-users have the ability to request and execute workload processing that is controlled by workload policy and governance processes. This gives businesses more control over their own services.
- Security and compliance: Better meet regulatory compliance requirements by defining access permissions at any level. If there are problems, you can view what was changed, by whom, and at what time.
AutoSys Workload Automation Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing AutoSys Workload Automation. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Job scheduling, monitoring, and reporting: Jobs can be scheduled across platforms. When a job enters different production schedule phases, keep track of it and give reports.
- Create reports that ease regulatory compliance and improve control.
- Forecasting is used to detect and comprehend the business impact of work within a job stream. You can send notifications for overdue tasks or bypass less critical jobs.
- Managing resources: The solution assesses the resources that are available and schedules jobs to achieve a defined SLA, enhancing resource utilization.
Reviews from Real Users
AutoSys Workload Automation stands out among its competitors for a number of reasons. Two major ones are its file transfer protocol and its visibility for batch processing. PeerSpot users take note of the advantages of these features in their reviews:
One PeerSpot reviewer, an IT consultant at a computer software company, writes, “The most valuable features of AutoSys Workload Automation are the file transfer protocol and file watcher. The solution has a user-friendly user interface. It is very simple to use. You have a scope of all your jobs, jobs are what you call tasks that you will automate in the solution. It lets you monitor everything in these jobs.
Another PeerSpot reviewer, a head at an insurance company, notes, “It gives a real-time view of all the batch processing that we have. Monitoring-wise, it is really good. It also gives us the ability to connect different software processes.”
AutoSys Workload Automation was previously known as CA Workload Automation, CA Workload Automation AE .
AutoSys Workload Automation Customers
Gaumont, Mercantil do Brasil, CCEE, Hanwha Life
AutoSys Workload Automation Video
AutoSys Workload Automation Pricing Advice
What users are saying about AutoSys Workload Automation pricing:
AutoSys Workload Automation Reviews
AutoSys Workload Automation
Learn what your peers think about AutoSys Workload Automation. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2022.
655,994 professionals have used our research since 2012.