Automic Continuous Delivery Automation OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Automic Continuous Delivery Automation is the #10 ranked solution in top Release Automation tools. PeerSpot users give Automic Continuous Delivery Automation an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Automic Continuous Delivery Automation is most commonly compared to Microsoft Azure DevOps: Automic Continuous Delivery Automation vs Microsoft Azure DevOps. Automic Continuous Delivery Automation is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 73% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.

Download the Release Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Automic Continuous Delivery Automation?

Deliver apps at pace with agile development and let customer satisfaction soar.

Today, the pressure is on to transform how you deliver applications to market. Get release agility and speed without compromising quality and stability with CA Continuous Delivery Automation. Deliver apps reliably on demand from development through production—mobile to mainframe. Agilely scale as the cadence, volume and complexity of your apps grow. It’s DevOps-ready release management and automation for your dynamic enterprise.

Automic Continuous Delivery Automation was previously known as CA Continuous Delivery Automation, Automic Release Automation, Automic ONE Automation, UC4 Automation Platform.

Automic Continuous Delivery Automation Customers

BET365, Charter Communications, TASC

Automic Continuous Delivery Automation Video

Automic Continuous Delivery Automation Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Automic Continuous Delivery Automation pricing:
"Customers often complain about the price."

Automic Continuous Delivery Automation Reviews

Principal Project Engineer at a computer software company with 501-1,000 employees
Automatic installation for complex deployments and environments, with good workflow support
  • "You can design your workflows for your needs."
  • "The stability of the solution can be improved."

What is our primary use case?

Indirectly, we are providing solutions for our clients. We are consultants for our customers and act as system integrators.

What is most valuable?

I like that really complex deployments are possible with it.

It's very good. You have everything you need.

You can design your workflows for your needs. You can do so much more, it's not just an automatic installation tool. It's a real deployment tool. I can do the complete deployment with everything that is possible.

What needs improvement?

The initial setup can be simplified. It's a bit complex.

The stability of the solution can be improved.

I have been using Automic Continuous Delivery Automation for four years.

Release Automation
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Red Hat, IBM and others in Release Automation. Updated: November 2022.
654,218 professionals have used our research since 2012.

There are some bugs. For example, during the design of a workflow, important information is lost, it vanishes. We thought that we were ready, only to find that the information wasn't completely saved as we expected.

We have less than ten people using this solution in our organization.

Personally, I have not contacted technical support.

Getting started and working took some time. It was not easy.

There are many concepts behind it.

We have an in-house team to maintain this solution.

We had the help of a consultant to help with the initial installation.

Customers often complain about the price.

There are several open-source tools available that can be used, but they don't have all of the capabilities.

There are other tools also available with similar capabilities but are commercial tools.

What other advice do I have?

Both Ansible and Atomic are good. Automic is more for complex installation for the enterprise. If I want to deploy applications such as Linux, AIX, Windows Server, and a Database and I have a complex environment, it's better to use Automic.

If I just have a Linux machine, it is best to use Ansible. I have heard that Ansible has improved its capabilities in the last couple of years.

We are very happy with this solution but the customers are not happy with the price, therefore I would rate Automic Continuous Delivery Automation an eight out of ten.

Download our free Release Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Red Hat, IBM, and more!
Updated: November 2022