We are using Wrike for defining tasks to move between different persons in our company and for managing the status of a task among different persons. We are a global company, and we use it for things like onboarding workers. We create tasks from the beginning of the process and move it from status to status. Each team gets a notification every time you change the status of a task.
Wrike is #15 ranked solution in top Project Management Software. PeerSpot users give Wrike an average rating of 8 out of 10. Wrike is most commonly compared to Asana: Wrike vs Asana. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 25% of all views.
What is Wrike?
Wrike is an online collaboration and project management software bringing together centralized task management and social collaboration features into one real-time workspace. It connects tasks, discussions, and emails to your actual project plan. You get an up-to-date picture of the project and can keep your team aligned with your strategy without boring status meetings. Challenges Wrike helps solve:
- Data silos: Tasks, discussions and documents scattered across email, Skype, personal computers and spreadsheets
- Poor visibility into work status
- Missed deadlines and project failures
- Accelerating project delivery by using a platform your team will actually use and love
- Keeping all team members on the same page even across borders without lengthy status meetings, long email threads and spreadsheet updates
- Big picture of project progress with real-time updates and cross-project reports and newsfeed
- Real-time team collaboration with discussions, files attached to tasks, and a built-in document editor
- Wrike is a system your team will use. It helps them do their work, not just track it.
- Wrike can be easily customized to your needs as each team can set up their own workflow.
- Wrike scales as you grow, providing visibility and ease of use for teams of any size.
Download the Project Management Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2022
Down Association, Clever Clicks, Sevenly, Palatov Motorsport, LLC, Koch Ink, Opportunity To Do, Quark Software Inc., Transamerican Auto Parts, PlumChoiceÂ, Inc., InScribe, Evisions, Giant Steps, TechRepublic
Wrike Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Wrike pricing:
"Wrike is not so expensive, but I don't know exactly how it compares with other tools. Wrike might not be so cheap when we are using it for a lot of users."