We're mainly using it for project management and time tracking. It is for managing tasks, and my department, which is the IT department, uses it for tracking project time.
Wrike is #15 ranked solution in top Project Management Software. PeerSpot users give Wrike an average rating of 8 out of 10. Wrike is most commonly compared to Asana: Wrike vs Asana. Wrike is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 66% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 25% of all views.
Download the Project Management Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022
What is Wrike?
Wrike is an online collaboration and project management software bringing together centralized task management and social collaboration features into one real-time workspace. It connects tasks, discussions, and emails to your actual project plan. You get an up-to-date picture of the project and can keep your team aligned with your strategy without boring status meetings. Challenges Wrike helps solve:
- Data silos: Tasks, discussions and documents scattered across email, Skype, personal computers and spreadsheets
- Poor visibility into work status
- Missed deadlines and project failures
- Accelerating project delivery by using a platform your team will actually use and love
- Keeping all team members on the same page even across borders without lengthy status meetings, long email threads and spreadsheet updates
- Big picture of project progress with real-time updates and cross-project reports and newsfeed
- Real-time team collaboration with discussions, files attached to tasks, and a built-in document editor
- Wrike is a system your team will use. It helps them do their work, not just track it.
- Wrike can be easily customized to your needs as each team can set up their own workflow.
- Wrike scales as you grow, providing visibility and ease of use for teams of any size.
Down Association, Clever Clicks, Sevenly, Palatov Motorsport, LLC, Koch Ink, Opportunity To Do, Quark Software Inc., Transamerican Auto Parts, PlumChoiceÂ, Inc., InScribe, Evisions, Giant Steps, TechRepublic
Wrike Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Wrike pricing:
"Wrike is not so expensive, but I don't know exactly how it compares with other tools. Wrike might not be so cheap when we are using it for a lot of users."