IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

SummitAI IT Management Suite OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SummitAI IT Management Suite is #11 ranked solution in top IT Asset Management tools, #20 ranked solution in top IT Service Management (ITSM) tools, and #25 ranked solution in top Help Desk Software. PeerSpot users give SummitAI IT Management Suite an average rating of 8 out of 10. SummitAI IT Management Suite is most commonly compared to ServiceNow: SummitAI IT Management Suite vs ServiceNow. SummitAI IT Management Suite is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 68% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 39% of all views.

Download the Help Desk Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is SummitAI IT Management Suite?
Symphony SUMMIT is an enterprise class IT Operations Management platform which provides integrated, intelligent and innovative solutions across Service, Asset, Availability and Project Management. The ITIL 2011 certified solution, also featured by Gartner as a 'Cool Vendor' helps CIOs and service providers manage the cost and complexity of their IT Operations and increase competitive edge. Leveraging latest technology trends like Operational Intelligence, Analytics and Automation to deliver best-in-class solutions to global customers under a single platform, SUMMIT is an easy-to-use & deploy solution and is delivered as SaaS over Cloud or SaaS On-premises. The solution also provides tight integration across IT Operation functions delivering better efficiencies and higher ROI to CIO organizations. The SUMMIT Platform offers key differentiators to IT Operations Management including Operational Intelligence, Gamification, Runbook Automation, Application Control, Mobility Integration and Endpoint compliance monitoring and enforcement. Our Products: IT Service Management Software Asset Management Software Project Management Software Availability Management Software

SummitAI IT Management Suite was previously known as Summus IT Management Suite.

SummitAI IT Management Suite Customers
Magma, Toyota, Evidera, Netik, KPMG, Innodata, ABB, DAIKIN, Toshiba, Emerson, Dell, Pansonic, DBS, PWC, EY, Hexaware Technologies, Deloitte, NEC, Birla Soft, Panasonic, Harman, SBI, Kotak Life Insurance, SREI, Marico, Perfetti, Manipal Hospitals, Maruti Suzuki, Royal Enfield, Toyota, CEAT, ABB, L&T, VIP, Knight Frank, Adithya Birla
SummitAI IT Management Suite Video

SummitAI IT Management Suite Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SummitAI IT Management Suite pricing:
"We have a regular license."

SummitAI IT Management Suite Reviews

IT Specialist at Tata AIA
Simple to use, provides remote access, and automates many things
  • "The most valuable feature is remote access. People are working from home, and we can take remote access through it."
  • "I would like them to add software inventory in the next release. We don't have that right now."

What is our primary use case?

We're using it for remote access. We are also using it for call recording and logging calls. All our employees use this solution to log a call for any particular IT service.

How has it helped my organization?

It has multiple benefits. It is very simple to use. People just put in their query, and at the back end, it automatically identifies whether it is an incident or a service call log. It automates that, and then it automatically keeps on sending the regular internal updates about a particular call log ticket to the end-users.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is remote access. People are working from home, and we can take remote access through it.

What needs improvement?

I would like them to add software inventory in the next release. We don't have that right now.
Help Desk Software
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Symphony SUMMIT, ServiceNow, BMC and others in Help Desk Software. Updated: June 2022.
608,010 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been using this solution for five or six years.

It is stable.

It is scalable. Earlier, we had about 5,000 users. Now, we have almost 9,000 users.  We are using it extensively. An increase in its usage would be our management's call. Most probably, its usage would increase.

Their technical support team is good. They provide the solution and answer all the queries when you contact them, but there is always a scope for improvement in the service area. I would rate them an eight out of 10.

I'm not the person who did the setup.

We have seen an ROI.

We have a regular license.

What other advice do I have?

It is a good tool to use. It has multiple models, but we are using only a few. Our usage is quite limited. We are happy with whatever we are using. I would rate it an eight out of 10.

Download our free Help Desk Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Symphony SUMMIT, ServiceNow, BMC, and more!
Updated: June 2022