SolarWinds Web Help Desk is #30 ranked solution in top Help Desk Software
. PeerSpot users give SolarWinds Web Help Desk an average rating of 6 out of 10.
SolarWinds Web Help Desk is most commonly compared to ServiceNow: SolarWinds Web Help Desk vs ServiceNow
. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.
What is SolarWinds Web Help Desk?
SolarWinds Web Help Desk simplifies service management with unified ticketing, asset, knowledge, and change management. Key features include:
- Maintain asset inventory by managing the use, availability, and health of IT assets, and tracking this over time.
- Control change management, It regulates and manages change requests through automated approval workflows and panel voting options.
- Employs robust reporting and monitoring using a built-in reports and dashboards to track ticket status, technician performance, and customer support needs.
- Automate ticketing management that Automate service request management through ticket creation, assignment, routing, and escalation.
- Centralize your knowledge management, Leverage a built-in help desk knowledge base to create and maintain KB articles and promote end-user self-service for common issues.
- Meet your SLAs, it has "SLA breach approaching" notifications and date-specific SLA reminder alerts that help customize escalation and de-escalation workflows.
Download the Help Desk Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2022
SolarWinds Web Help Desk Customers
SolarWinds Web Help Desk Video