IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup is #49 ranked solution in best Backup and Recovery Software. PeerSpot users give Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup an average rating of 5.0 out of 10. Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup is most commonly compared to Veeam Backup & Replication: Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup vs Veeam Backup & Replication. Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 67% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 27% of all views.

Download the Backup and Recovery Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022

What is Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup?
Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup is a turnkey solution that makes backup infrastructure simple and invisible by combining the Nutanix Cloud Platform technology with leading enterprise backup software for dedicated data backup and recovery.

Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup was previously known as Nutanix Mine.

Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup Customers

JetBlue, International Speedway Corporation, SAIC Volkswagen

Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup Video

Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup pricing:
"While Nutanix Mine is extremely expensive for small businesses, it is a very cost-effective product for enterprise businesses."

Nutanix Mine Integrated Backup Reviews

Customer Services Advisor at Arrow Electronics
Reseller
Easy to scale, simple to install , reliable, and has good technical support
  • "Nutanix has its own backup system known as HYCU, as well as its own virtual server."
  • "I would like to see the multi-cloud improve."

What is our primary use case?

The main reason we use Nutanix Mine is for cloud users.

What is most valuable?

They are very good at saving at the storage.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure what could be better. It is, in my opinion, one of the best products available right now.

I would like to see the multi-cloud improve.

I have been dealing with Nutanix Mine for approximately four years.

Backup and Recovery Software
August 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Nutanix, Cohesity, Veeam Software and others in Backup and Recovery Software. Updated: August 2022.
622,645 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Nutanix Mine is a stable solution.

Nutanix Mine is fairly scalable.

Technical support is very good.

I am acquainted with many different solutions, such as Commvault, and HYCU from Nutanix.

We are distributors of Commvault, we are only selling solutions.

Because I work in sales, I am not involved in the technical aspects of the solution. According to the consultants who are implementing Nutanix, it is very simple.

The pricing could be improved. It's an expensive solution.

It is ideal for enterprises and the mid-market.

What other advice do I have?

I am in sales. We are distributors, we are only selling solutions.

Nutanix, in my opinion, will eventually take over.

I would rate Nutanix Mine a ten out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
SaeedMusabbih - PeerSpot reviewer
Infrastructure Consultant at NEOM
Comprehensive and scalable storage solution with room for improvement for hosts to expand use of the platform
  • "We use this solution as an integrated backup solution and it is integrated from the backup provider to the Nutanix solution."
  • "This solution could be improved with regards to the hosts that integrate with the platform itself. Each of the hosts integrated with the storage and networking only provide one instance of a backup."

What is our primary use case?

We use all the products on the Nutanix platform, including Nutanix Mine, Nutanix AHV, Nutanix Prism Central, Nutanix Database, Nutanix Blueprint and Playbooks.

We use this solution as an integrated backup solution and it is integrated from the backup provider to the Nutanix solution. We use the backup solutions from Hycu, Veeam, Commvault or Rubrik with Nutanix storage.

What needs improvement?

This solution could be improved with regards to the hosts that integrate with the platform itself. Each of the hosts integrated with the storage and networking only provide one instance of a backup.

For example, for 10 physical hosts or virtualized hosts in my infrastructure, only one host is used for the computing utilization for the backup. All the other hosts are just used as backup repository. Most of the resources such as memory and CPU are not used. This is where there is room for improvement.

We have used this solution for seven months.

This is a stable solution.

This is a scalable solution from a storage point of view. Nutanix Mine has two parts. The first part is the backup solution. The second part is the Nutanix platform. The Nutanix platform is scalable but the backup provider itself is not scalable.

I would rate their support a nine out of ten.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a five out of ten.

Download our free Backup and Recovery Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Nutanix, Cohesity, Veeam Software, and more!
Updated: August 2022