Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

ManageEngine Password Manager Pro OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ManageEngine Password Manager Pro is #10 ranked solution in top Single Sign-On (SSO) tools and top Enterprise Password Managers. PeerSpot users give ManageEngine Password Manager Pro an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. ManageEngine Password Manager Pro is most commonly compared to Azure Key Vault: ManageEngine Password Manager Pro vs Azure Key Vault. ManageEngine Password Manager Pro is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 58% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 21% of all views.

Download the Single Sign-On (SSO) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is ManageEngine Password Manager Pro?

Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises.

ManageEngine Password Manager Pro was previously known as Password Manager Pro.

ManageEngine Password Manager Pro Customers

Australian Catholic University

ManageEngine Password Manager Pro Video

Archived ManageEngine Password Manager Pro Reviews (more than two years old)

Senior System Specialist at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Provides good collaboration and security for password sharing
  • "It is very safe and we haven't had any security issues."
  • "The user interface could be improved and made more user friendly."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case for the product is collaboration for sharing passwords.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature would be the authorization for saving passwords. It is also very safe and we haven't had any security issues.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved by lowering the price - it's expensive. We pay a license fee.
I also think that the user interface could be improved and made more user-friendly. It's sometimes a little complex to understand what things mean.

We are a customer of ManageEngine Password Manager Pro and I work as a senior systems specialist. I've been using the product for a couple of years although the company I work for has been using it for much longer.

Single Sign-On (SSO)
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, LogMeIn, Fortinet and others in Single Sign-On (SSO). Updated: September 2022.
634,775 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It's a stable product.

I can't really comment on scalability since we are running them all on one server which is enough for us.

We used the technical support a couple of times and were very pleased. It worked well.

I wasn't involved with the setup of the solution.

What other advice do I have?

I'm currently looking for a replacement for the product. I don't know yet what direction we will move in but I would say that if someone's deploying this product they need to think beforehand how they plan to incorporate the users, in particular the admin users. It's important because the licenses are based on number of people using the product, and I think that we might not be implementing correctly which makes the license more expensive for us. We have about 200 in the company who use the solution.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

Yahya Kashani - PeerSpot reviewer
Business Analyst & IT Advisor at a consultancy
User-friendly, but needs to focus more on the information cycle

How has it helped my organization?

The product couldn’t make any notable change in our system, because of the complexity of cycle of the system.

What is most valuable?

It is user-friendly. Someone who doesn’t have a lot of IT knowledge can work with the product easily.

What needs improvement?

The product is user-friendly, in the GUI, but it would be better if they focused more on the information cycle.

No stability issues.

The product has some scalability issues. For example, when you want to change a simple piece of data, you need to change some other parts or some other parts will be affected, because of the information cycle complexity.

Seven out of 10.

User-friendly setup without any special issues.

What other advice do I have?

Run a pilot for a while first, and buy a complete license after the PoC period.

Download our free Single Sign-On (SSO) Report and find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, LogMeIn, Fortinet, and more!
Updated: September 2022