LambdaTest is #7 ranked solution in top Test Automation Tools
and #8 ranked solution in top Functional Testing Tools
. PeerSpot users give LambdaTest an average rating of 10 out of 10.
LambdaTest is most commonly compared to BrowserStack: LambdaTest vs BrowserStack
. LambdaTest is popular among the large enterprise segment,
accounting for 56% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
Download the Functional Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022
What is LambdaTest?
LambdaTest is a cloud-based cross browser testing platform that helps enterprises run web automation tests at scale (through parallel testing).
**Selenium Automation Grid and Cypress CLI on LambdaTest**
You can attain better browser coverage by running tests across 2,000+ different browsers, devices, and operating systems online. LambdaTest provides a secure, scalable, and reliable cloud-based Selenium Grid that helps run Selenium tests at a faster pace.
The Cypress CLI on LambdaTest, helps you expand Cypress test coverage to 40+ browser versions across Windows and macOS platforms.
Along with automation testing, you can also perform manual tests, visual UI tests, and real-time tests.
**LT Browser - Responsive Web Testing**
Additionally, LambdaTest also offers LT browser - a path-breaking developer-oriented tool that helps assess the responsiveness of your website. LT Browser eases the task of mobile testing as responsive tests can run against 50+ different device resolutions.
You can also create custom device (or viewports) and test localhost URL without any extensions (or tunnels).
**Key Features of LambdaTest Platform**
1. Selenium Web Testing Automation.
2. Selenium Grid For Mobile Web-Automation Testing.
3. Run Cypress Tests Across 40+ Browser Versions Of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
4. Parallel Testing For Faster Go To Market Launch.
5. Continuous Testing with Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, GitLab CI, etc.).
6. Live Interactive Browser Compatibility Testing.
7. Scroll Sync To Test Two Viewports Simultaneously Using LT Browser App.
8. Faster Automated Screenshot Testing.
9. API For Continuous Testing.
Bringmax, Totpal, Nethhouse, Integreplanner, Cognizant, Vendisol, Clearscale, Edureka