IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

LambdaTest OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

LambdaTest is #7 ranked solution in top Test Automation Tools and #8 ranked solution in top Functional Testing Tools. PeerSpot users give LambdaTest an average rating of 10 out of 10. LambdaTest is most commonly compared to BrowserStack: LambdaTest vs BrowserStack. LambdaTest is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 56% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.

Download the Functional Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is LambdaTest?

LambdaTest is a cloud-based cross browser testing platform that helps enterprises run web automation tests at scale (through parallel testing).

**Selenium Automation Grid and Cypress CLI on LambdaTest**
You can attain better browser coverage by running tests across 2,000+ different browsers, devices, and operating systems online. LambdaTest provides a secure, scalable, and reliable cloud-based Selenium Grid that helps run Selenium tests at a faster pace.
The Cypress CLI on LambdaTest, helps you expand Cypress test coverage to 40+ browser versions across Windows and macOS platforms.
Along with automation testing, you can also perform manual tests, visual UI tests, and real-time tests.

**LT Browser - Responsive Web Testing**
Additionally, LambdaTest also offers LT browser - a path-breaking developer-oriented tool that helps assess the responsiveness of your website. LT Browser eases the task of mobile testing as responsive tests can run against 50+ different device resolutions.
You can also create custom device (or viewports) and test localhost URL without any extensions (or tunnels).

**Key Features of LambdaTest Platform**
1. Selenium Web Testing Automation.
2. Selenium Grid For Mobile Web-Automation Testing.
3. Run Cypress Tests Across 40+ Browser Versions Of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
4. Parallel Testing For Faster Go To Market Launch.
5. Continuous Testing with Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, GitLab CI, etc.).
6. Live Interactive Browser Compatibility Testing.
7. Scroll Sync To Test Two Viewports Simultaneously Using LT Browser App.
8. Faster Automated Screenshot Testing.
9. API For Continuous Testing.

LambdaTest Customers

Bringmax, Totpal, Nethhouse, Integreplanner, Cognizant, Vendisol, Clearscale, Edureka

LambdaTest Video

Archived LambdaTest Reviews (more than two years old)

Shobha Ponnappa - PeerSpot reviewer
Founder & CEO at Solohacks-Academy.com
Provides responsivity testing for myriad browser and OS combinations
  • "The most valuable feature is the real-time testing, which helps you to test your website on more than two thousand combinations of browsers and operating systems."
  • "I would like to see all of the features available in the freemium plan so that I can test them."

What is our primary use case?

We were in the middle of launching a new website and being new to all of these things, I called a friend to ask if there is any step I need to do before making it live. He suggested that I should make my website responsive, and after I understood what he meant, I started to look for tools that can help me with testing my website for responsiveness. After a brief Google search, I landed on LambdaTest and the best part was that they also offered a Freemium plan that includes a good amount of minutes for responsivity testing. I selected the combination that we thought our users will mostly use and ran the tests. To our surprise, our website indeed was not responsive. I took screenshots and showed it to my developer and asked it to be fixed for a seamless experience. I am really glad that there are tools like LambdaTest that help freelancers like me to make sure everything is okay before finally making a website live.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution helped me in checking to see if my website was responsive, or not, by offering a cloud-based infrastructure that I can use to test on a combination of more than two thousand browsers and operating systems.  The best part is that LambdaTest is free for all and it really helped freelancers like me.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the real-time testing, which helps you to test your website on more than two thousand combinations of browsers and operating systems. It can also help you fast-track the testing; however, for that, you need to buy their paid parallel session plan. This allows you to run two tests at the time time, saving you your precious time.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see all of the features available in the Freemium plan so that I can test them.
Functional Testing Tools
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about LambdaTest, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: June 2022.
611,060 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We have been using this solution for more than one year.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

LambdaTest is on the cloud, offers both free and paid plans which start at $19 USD per month.

We searched for a lot of tools, but for the most part, they required a paid license.

What other advice do I have?

I could not find any cons for me as I was only looking for responsiveness testing, although a detailed look at LambdaTest may help me find some negatives.

Tim  Johnson - PeerSpot reviewer
Operations Manager at PLACE UK Ltd

What is our primary use case?

LambdaTest has helped me gain more customers. I was not aware of how cross-browser compatibility could make a huge difference for my website. Now I have both devices compatible and a responsive website. All thanks to LambdaTest.

I got attracted towards LambdaTest services by reading a review on a website. It made me think — is it really important for my business? Now I am a happy customer of LambdaTest. Their customer support is just amazing, and all my queries relating to the tool gets resolved in a jiffy.

How has it helped my organization?

We are continuously using LambdaTest to check every development we do. It is browser compatible and working flawlessly on all browsers.

What is most valuable?

The unbelievably neat and intuitive user-interface gives me clarity for all my test logs and even helps me save my test so that I do not have to choose them again.

What needs improvement?

I did face some minor issues, but after talking with their customer support, they took it as a priority and got it resolved. So I am happy and want to see more features they could add in future.

Less than one year.

It's stable, and its performance is good.

Good.

If you are opting to use LambdaTest, you are in the right direction. You will find much more similar solutions like LambdaTest, but you will not find exactly LambdaTest in other platforms.

Yes, I did use BrowserStack for few months, but it was too costly, and also we are not happy with its kind of performance, so we are looking for an alternative.

It's very straightforward.

In-house.

Superb.

I think it is the cheapest platform in today's market.

No, after that, we gave a first try to LambdaTest as it seemed quite good, and after giving it a try, we stuck to it.

What other advice do I have?

Yes, they are doing a great job.

Download our free Functional Testing Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about LambdaTest, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, and more!
Updated: June 2022