- MFD integration
- Business processes
- Transformation and UI experience
Kofax TotalAgility is #6 ranked solution in top Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) tools. PeerSpot users give Kofax TotalAgility an average rating of 10 out of 10. Kofax TotalAgility is most commonly compared to ABBYY FlexiCapture: Kofax TotalAgility vs ABBYY FlexiCapture. Kofax TotalAgility is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 64% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 29% of all views.
Kofax TotalAgility OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Kofax TotalAgility OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022
What is Kofax TotalAgility?
Kofax TotalAgility is a business process management and collaboration solution that enables users to leverage AI and automation to create streamlined workflows. Kofax TotalAgility’s cutting-edge intelligent process automation platform stands out among the many similar products offered by its competitors for a number of reasons. Two major ones are the general wealth of features that are already built into the product when it is initially deployed and its optical character recognition (OCR) engine. These are but two of the reasons that Kofax TotalAgility is considered an industry leader in the field of document intelligence processing technologies.
Kofax TotalAgility Benefits
Some of the benefits of using Kofax TotalAgility include:
- Optimization of a user’s digital and physical workforces. Kofax TotalAgility enables users to streamline various portions of the work processes of both their human employees and digital systems.
- Automate data capturing. Kofax TotalAgility offers users the ability to set parameters that the solution then uses to automatically find the data that they want to find. This makes it possible for business leaders to significantly increase the speed of their workflows.
- Manage workforce capacity according to need. Kofax TotalAgility is highly flexible. It can both scale and optimize your workflows at a moment’s notice to fit your business’s specific requirements.
- Intuitive solution building. Even users who do not have a background in coding can develop solutions using Kofax TotalAgility’s many intuitive tools, such as a drag-and-drop option.
- Provides deep insights. Kofax TotalAgility leverages ML and AI to analyze the performance of a user’s workflows. This gives users insights that can enable them to take actions to optimize the performance of their businesses.
Kofax TotalAgility Features
Kofax TotalAgility allows users to choose from a variety of useful features. These features include:
Codeless integrations. Kofax TotalAgility can integrate with a variety of systems without requiring users to write any code.
- Automation of Tasks. Kofax TotalAgility can use RPAs to automate simple tasks so that they run in tandem with a business’s physical workforce.
Reviews from Real Users
Kofax TotalAgility’s cutting-edge intelligent process automation platform stands out among the many similar products offered by its competitors for a number of reasons. Two major ones are the general wealth of features that are already built into the product when it is initially deployed and its optical character recognition (OCR) engine. Kofax TotalAgility provides users with the ability to create, deploy, and manage workflows without requiring them to overly rely on other solutions. Kofax TotalAgility’s suite makes it possible for its users to keep their reliance on any other products to a minimum. Kofax TotalAgility’s OCR engine makes it easy for users to find data that might be buried deep within their systems. It saves users a great deal of time, streamlines their data search process, and makes it easy for them to make use of their data.
An enterprise service management consultant and Kofax developer at a technological services company writes, “There are also already a lot of built-in features, meaning you don't have to install and integrate many third-party plugins. It has a lot of its own stuff.”
He also writes, “Now it has an OCR, optical character recognition, engine where it can extract data from the document. You can deploy the CSV file and put it within Kofax, and then it'll search from the CSV file as well. For example, let's say you have a long list of names. It's integrated with scanners so it's easy to find the data you need.
Kofax TotalAgility was previously known as TotalAgility, Singularity, Capture Enabled BPM.
Kofax TotalAgility Customers
AETNA, American Express, BNP Paribas, Citi, CommerzBank, Dexia, GoldmanSachs, HSBC, ING, JP Morgan, Raymond James
Kofax TotalAgility Video
Archived Kofax TotalAgility Reviews (more than two years old)
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
Find out what your peers are saying about Kofax, WorkFusion, ABBYY and others in Intelligent Document Processing (IDP). Updated: June 2022.
610,812 professionals have used our research since 2012.