Informatica MDM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Informatica MDM is the #1 ranked solution in top Customer Data Integration tools and top Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions tools. PeerSpot users give Informatica MDM an average rating of 8.2 out of 10. Informatica MDM is most commonly compared to SAP Master Data Governance: Informatica MDM vs SAP Master Data Governance. Informatica MDM is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 73% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 21% of all views.
Informatica MDM Buyer's Guide

Download the Informatica MDM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Informatica MDM?

Informatica MDM solution delivers the market-leading foundation on which to build that trusted 360-degree view. Companies around the globe rely on Informatica MDM to give business users easy access to the data that drives their strategic decisions about cutting costs, increasing revenues, improving operations, reducing risk, and capitalizing on opportunities. As the industry’s only true end-to-end MDM solution, it incorporates data integration, data quality, data governance, business process management, and master data management on a single vendor-agnostic platform to ensure faster time-to-value.

Informatica MDM was previously known as Siperian, Customer 360.

Informatica MDM Customers

UPMC, Citrix

Informatica MDM Video

Informatica MDM Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Informatica MDM pricing:
  • "There is no doubt that it is very expensive, but the brand value comes at a cost. Other MDM solutions in the market that haven't proven themselves like Informatica are also pretty expensive. We need to understand that MDM itself is very expensive to implement. So, Informatica is also pretty expensive. I would rate it a two out of five for being pretty expensive."
  • "It is expensive. That's probably the biggest drawback. The business has heartache paying the license, but that's mainly because they don't realize what value it brings. The key thing about the MDM solution is that it is in the backend, and no one sees what it is actually doing. You don't know it is a problem until it is not there."
  • "Informatica MDM is very expensive. Apart from licensing fees, they have broken down their products into multiple products, and they charge for each and every product. If the data is huge, they charge for the data. At times, we have to use third party services for data cleaning, and they charge for that as well."
  • "I rate the licensing cost of Informatica MDM a five out of ten."
  • "Informatica MDM recently changed its pricing model. It's usage-based but I don't have much insight into the current pricing."
  • "Informatica MDM's pricetag should come down. They have to cut some costs."
  • Informatica MDM Reviews

Aniket Bhattacharya - PeerSpot reviewer
    Assistant Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers
    A mature product that comes with a handy Provisioning tool and can be used for data deduplication purposes in any industry
    • "The Provisioning tool is something that is really handy for everyone. It is my pick as the best feature."
    • "If I compare it with other MDM solutions in the market, one thing that can definitely be improved is automation to help with the configuration. Currently, when we are creating any staging of base object tables, all the columns have to be configured manually in the Informatica Hub Console. A lot of tables and different kinds of business columns have to be configured manually. There should be an automated process for this, especially in the Dev environment. When people are creating tables and columns from scratch, if there is a backend automated process for that, it would be really helpful. In Stibo, a similar feature is there wherein you can tag attributes to certain objects. It would be helpful if Informatica also provides a similar option. It would reduce the manual effort. It could be that such a feature is already there, but I am not aware of it."

What is our primary use case?

It can be used for different kinds of use cases. You can use it for data deduplication purposes for any industry. For example, in the pharma, healthcare, or life science sector, often a lot of medical data gets duplicated across different business functions of the enterprise. As a result, the sales and marketing channels may face a lot of challenges in marketing their medicines to the right physicians. In such a scenario, Informatica MDM could be really helpful in standardizing the data and creating a golden copy of it, which can then be published to the sales and marketing channel so that the sales representatives have accurate data to market their medicine or product. This is one of the use cases.

Its deployment depends on the project and client requirements. I don't have Informatica MDM deployed for my organization. We build solutions for our clients by using Informatica MDM. So, it entirely depends on what a client wants. For some of the projects, it is deployed on-prem, and for some of the projects, it is deployed on the cloud. In the most recent scenarios, it is mainly on the cloud. Informatica, just like other MDM solutions, is also moving toward the SaaS platform. So, I'm sure that going forward, for any kind of project opportunity, we'll be using the SaaS model when it comes to the deployment of Informatica MDM.

What is most valuable?

It is a very mature tool. It has been in the market for more than a decade.

What needs improvement?

If I compare it with other MDM solutions in the market, one thing that can definitely be improved is automation to help with the configuration. Currently, when we are creating any staging of base object tables, all the columns have to be configured manually in the Informatica Hub Console. A lot of tables and different kinds of business columns have to be configured manually. There should be an automated process for this, especially in the Dev environment. When people are creating tables and columns from scratch, if there is a backend automated process for that, it would be really helpful. In Stibo, a similar feature is there wherein you can tag attributes to certain objects. It would be helpful if Informatica also provides a similar option. It would reduce the manual effort. It could be that such a feature is already there, but I am not aware of it.

Their support can also be improved. They sometimes take long when an incident is not a priority incident.

I have been using Informatica MDM for the past five or six years.

Informatica MDM
    November 2022
    Learn what your peers think about Informatica MDM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2022.
    656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It has been in the market for more than a decade. Over the last decade, Informatica has proved to be the best MDM solution that is available in the market. Informatica is one of the leaders as per Gartner and Forrester. There are no second thoughts about the stability of the tool. It's definitely the best one in the market right now.

I would rate them a four out of five. There is definitely room for improvement when it comes to technical support. Sometimes, when an incident is not a priority incident, they take their own sweet time to meet the SLA. For a priority one incident, they jump in and resolve the issue really fast.

For someone trying it for the first time, it would definitely be a little bit complex, but once you get used to it, over a period of time, the complexity reduces. With experience, it becomes easier.

The deployment duration depends on the complexity of the configuration and the complexity of the import configuration on Informatica MDM. There is a feature called import where you get the chance to import it from the lower environment to a higher environment. The import process is pretty straightforward, but sometimes, when very complex configurations are done in the lower environment, it can get a little bit complicated to import the delta changes. It can take a while.

Its maintenance isn't a big headache. For on-prem deployments, the maintenance is pretty easy and straightforward. It is not a very big overhead. With the SaaS solution, there is no overhead at all.

It was done in-house. There was no third party.

There is no doubt that it is very expensive, but the brand value comes at a cost. Other MDM solutions in the market that haven't proven themselves like Informatica are also pretty expensive. We need to understand that MDM itself is very expensive to implement. So, Informatica is also pretty expensive. I would rate it a two out of five for being pretty expensive.

What other advice do I have?

One piece of advice that I would like to give to anyone implementing Informatica MDM or any other MDM solution is to be in regular touch with business users during the implementation. Because it's an MDM solution, it's business-driven rather than IT-driven. So, always stay in constant touch with business users or data stewards to best understand the data. Never try to make decisions related to the data on your own. It is always good to be in regular touch with business users and let them make the decisions. Based on their decisions, you do the implementation. Do not make any decisions yourself because the businesses understand their own data best, and they are the best decision-makers when it comes to their own data.

I would rate Informatica MDM a nine out of ten.

Enterprise Architect at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
    Helps in visualizing what we're trying to accomplish and has excellent stability and support
    • "In the latest version, I like the outlay of the business roles creation. I like seeing that visualization as you're building it, as opposed to going through metatables or XML mappings. We liked that piece, and it makes it more intuitive for the business."
    • "The biggest pain point for us is the documentation. Typically, you have to go through knowledge forums and knowledge groups to find out about the syntax issues for interfacing with new products. Typically, you've got to deal with someone who has been through the pain before. Their documents are not really up to date with current innovations happening in the industry. As big as they are, you can't really expect it, but that's our pain point."

What is our primary use case?

It is generally used for the data integration between multiple ERPs. We have ERPs, and then we have third-party exchanges that sell products. The third parties are partnered up with some of the customers, so they create deeds, and we pull in orders and quote requests.

We're trying to get to the latest version. We're two revisions behind right now. It is a local install.

It is on-prem, and we're trying to get to all-cloud. We do use the cloud for configuration, but we deploy it to the agents locally. We're using the cloud instance of Informatica to deploy to, and we're currently on Azure.

What is most valuable?

In the latest version, I like the outlay of the business roles creation. I like seeing that visualization as you're building it, as opposed to going through metatables or XML mappings. We liked that piece, and it makes it more intuitive for the business.

Its GUI interface definitely helps visualize what we're trying to accomplish. There is always a disconnect between IT and the business, and it helps in creating the feeds that follow the business process flows with some of the types involved with the business.

It is so broad in what it can do. Their services have expanded beyond what they originally built it out to be. The best thing I like about it is that each time they add a new service to the platform, it easily integrates with the core, which is really nice.

What needs improvement?

The biggest pain point for us is the documentation. Typically, you have to go through knowledge forums and knowledge groups to find out about the syntax issues for interfacing with new products. Typically, you've got to deal with someone who has been through the pain before. Their documents are not really up to date with current innovations happening in the industry. As big as they are, you can't really expect it, but that's our pain point.

We've been using this solution for about four years.

We love it. It is very stable. It is probably the best thing we've seen in a while.

It can out scale our ERP. So, scalability is not an issue for us. However, it can overload our system, but that is not related to the scalability of MDM. It is related to the scalability of the system it feeds.

We have five business roles that are using it, and there are two admins who are supporting it. Basically, it is supporting an environment of about 5 billion in revenue. That's a lot for that amount of revenue. It is a lot of people.

We're trying to extend or expand more modules. We have MDM, and we're going into Supplier 360 and Product 360. We found that it is the most robust platform to integrate with our e-commerce platform. Basically, we have four different e-commerce realms, and we're going to consolidate them. So, Informatica helps with the supplier stuff coming in, harmonizing the data, propagating it out to the sites. In the future, the four sites are going to be combined and consolidated into one site, and then we'll be dealing with four different ERPs, and Informatica will be very key in that as well.

Their technical support is excellent. Whenever we had issues, they were pretty quick to respond. There was never an issue in finding them. The longest we had to wait for getting a resolution was a couple of hours.

I walked into this, so I don't know what they had before.

I wasn't involved with its setup.

It is expensive. That's probably the biggest drawback. The business has heartache paying the license, but that's mainly because they don't realize what value it brings. The key thing about the MDM solution is that it is in the backend, and no one sees what it is actually doing. You don't know it is a problem until it is not there.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise making sure that you have a very well-defined design before you decide you need an MDM. In our case, after MDM was in place and we turned it on, we realized that there are other processes that we needed to refactor for the purpose of MDM, which extended the rollout. This was not an MDM issue. It was a process issue in the business. That's why you need to make sure that the design is well defined. It helps to have their partners involved as well. We're dealing with Informatica consulting today to help design a Supplier 360 portal.

It is hard to find people who are well versed in Informatica. It is hard to pluck one out of the place. You've got to go and poach for them. They're not out there open and looking for jobs.

I would rate Informatica MDM an eight out of 10.

Informatica MDM
    November 2022
    656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Rohit-Verma - PeerSpot reviewer
    Practice Head Director at Coforge
    Has a good match and merge function and is very stable
    • "It has improved our organization because it has made our data more reliable. Data is the most important asset these days, and in order to trust your data, you need these tools to make sure that your data is clean and reliable."
    • "New machine learning could be added to Informatica MDM because the solution is outdated and is not moving with the current trends. The solution is good, but it definitely needs a lot of improvement and needs to speed up as per the market."

What is our primary use case?

We use Informatica MDM for various clients for integration, removing duplicates, and centralizing data in one place.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved our organization because it has made our data more reliable. Data is the most important asset these days, and in order to trust your data, you need these tools to make sure that your data is clean and reliable.

What is most valuable?

The match and merge function is good.

What needs improvement?

New machine learning could be added to Informatica MDM because the solution is outdated and is not moving with the current trends. The solution is good, but it definitely needs a lot of improvement and needs to speed up as per the market.

Artificial intelligence is something which they should add to the solution.

They need to do MDM on real-time data as well.

The price is a big factor. We try to convince our clients to go for Informatica, but the cost is too high, and they choose another product.

I've been using this solution for 15 years.

It's a reliable and perfectly stable solution.

It is scalable but to a certain limit.

I'm satisfied with the technical support.

Previously, I used IBM MDM, Orchestra Networks MDM, SAP MDM, and Oracle MDM. I have used a lot of MDM tools, and I've found that Informatica is the best solution out of all of them in terms of the architecture and user-friendliness. Also, the graphical user interface is very simple to use.

The initial setup is not very straightforward but not very complex either. It's somewhere in the middle.

Deployment can take six to seven months to a year or two years. It depends on the number of domains and the number of data sets you need to implement.

A team of eight to nine people can usually handle the deployment.

We mostly deploy on-premises and sometimes on the cloud. Informatica is very weak on cloud-based computing though.

We implement the solution for our clients.

Based on my clients' feedback, they have seen a return on investment in the long-term. After five or six years, they can definitely see that the value of their data is growing.

Informatica MDM is very expensive. Apart from licensing fees, they have broken down their products into multiple products, and they charge for each and every product. If the data is huge, they charge for the data. At times, we have to use third party services for data cleaning, and they charge for that as well.

What other advice do I have?

If you are choosing Informatica, then you need to employ the right kind of service provider. If you don't have good implementers, you'll not be able to leverage the product. So, choose your consultant and service provider wisely; then, you will not have any issues when implementing Informatica.

I would rate Informatic MDM at eight on a scale from one to ten.

Enterprise MDM Architect / Solution Arch at a energy/utilities company with 10,001+ employees
    The best MDM solution in the market with good data cleansing capabilities and good stability
    • "Its data cleansing capabilities are very valuable. The match and merge and the audit trail functionalities are very good."
    • "Their support should be improved. We have had some trouble with their support from time to time. Its scalability should also be improved. I would also like to have a bit more modern and friendly UI for the end-users. There should definitely be a simplified way to configure and set it up."

What is our primary use case?

I have worked with two clients implementing Informatica MDM. One use case was for the regulatory master data in big pharma (using multidomain edition), on premise installation. The other installation was related to several data domains implemented using Informatica multi-domain MDM edition, but hosted by vendor.

How has it helped my organization?

Helped identifying and reducing data duplication. Helped in improving data quality.

What is most valuable?

Its data cleansing capabilities are very valuable. The match and merge and the audit trail functionalities are very useful. Review and approval workflows are widely used by the user community.

What needs improvement?

Informatica support should be improved, as resolution of some cases takes definitely too long. Scalability of the solution should also be improved.

I would also like to have a bit more modern and friendly UI for the end-users. There should definitely be a simplified way to configure the system and set it up for the end users.

I have been working with Informatica MDM for three years - on premise and hosted version. I started with MDM 10.2, and then with version 10.3 upgrade to 10.4, which is the latest one.

Its stability is pretty good. We don't have any major concerns.

It is scalable, but its scalability should be improved especially with the hosted version.

It is a strategic MDM solution in the company, so it is extensively used.

We have had some trouble with their support from time to time. Resolution time could be improved.

We have been replacing several very old solutions which reached end of extended support life and several old bespoke systems.

It is a pretty complex product, so the initial setup is also complex. You require skilled resources to deploy this product. Its deployment can take several months.

We use an experienced system integrator and seasoned external consultants.

What other advice do I have?

It is a pretty good and advanced tool, but at the same pretty complex to set up. To implement Informatica MDM, you should look for very skilled resources with past experience in deploying Informatica MDM, not competitive solutions.

Informatica MDM is one of the best in the market in the master data management area. Make sure that you realize the potential of this solution and like with all other MDM projects - plan your roadmap carefully. Start small, enable most important capabilities and then work on enabling additional features.

Don't overengineer. Informatica MDM is very flexible in defining the underlying models, setting up workflows, enabling cleansing, etc. Hence a risk of misusing the product or make it too complex and downgrade its performance of usability. If you don't have really skilled resources who have worked with Informatica MDM, there is a good chance that the project will simply fail, or it will take you much longer than expected to deploy and benefit from this product.

I would rate Informatica MDM a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud

Abhijit Misra - PeerSpot reviewer
    Director at Accenture
    Cloud-enabled, complete MDM features, and reliable
    • "The most valuable features of Informatica MDM are it is cloud-enabled and has all the elements that are supposed to have in terms of MDM as a solution. All the features that are there. It is very well-integrated with any of the SAP and non-SAP applications. It is quite user-friendly. The user experience that you receive in Informatica MDM is quite good."
    • "From multiple masters that are there in Informatica MDM, we can improve the financials."

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of Informatica MDM are it is cloud-enabled and has all the elements that are supposed to have in terms of MDM as a solution. All the features that are there. It is very well-integrated with any of the SAP and non-SAP applications. It is quite user-friendly. The user experience that you receive in Informatica MDM is quite good.

What needs improvement?

From multiple masters that are there in Informatica MDM, we can improve the financials.

I have been using Informatica MDM for approximately four years.

The stability of Informatica MDM is good.

Informatica MDM has very good scalability. When we say scalability it refers to the ability to add custom fields as per the requirement and then upgrade the overall data model the way you want for the client.

The scalability is one of the most important features because the clients do not want to use a common data model. They want to have scalability so that they can upgrade the data model the way they want.

We have approximately 25 people using this solution in my organization. The users of the solution include data stewards, business data owners, data sponsors, technical architects, and testers. All kinds of people are using the solution.

There are certain challenges with the support from Informatica MDM, however, I did not directly contact them. It was somebody in my team who did.

I rate the support from Informatica MDM a three out of five.

I did not use another solution previously.

The initial setup of Informatica MDM is complex but is okay if you have experience. The full deployment took approximately five to six months.

Where one is the easiest and five is the most complex, I rate the complexity of the initial setup of Informatica MDM a two out of five.

The deployment of Informatica MDM was done by a whole team, approximately eight to ten people involved, and they had multiple roles. Each person looked after a different section, such as data, validation, and testing.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is they need to first ensure that the functions of the solution are stable and the people who are supposed to implement it should have a good functional understanding. It is important that the team that is working on, in terms of standardization and data quality check, that it is a robust team, a strong team to take care of the solution. If we upload data in the system and then the data is not correct, then it becomes a very difficult job to clean afterward.

I rate Informatica MDM an eight out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
    IT Director, Global Master Data Management at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
    Beneficial hierarchy management, reliable, but AI could improve
    • "The most valuable feature of Informatica MDM is hierarchy management. It's not something that's typically available and effective within ERPs."
    • "Informatica MDM can improve the data catalog and data marketplace."

What is our primary use case?

Informatica MDM is used for customer affiliations and sites and hierarchy management.

How has it helped my organization?

Informatica MDM has helped our organization because we now work from a harmonized single record for customers and patients. We're able to have an aggregation or hierarchy view, which drives a whole variety of things, such as data quality and data reliability.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of Informatica MDM is hierarchy management. It's not something that's typically available and effective within ERPs.

What needs improvement?

Informatica MDM can improve the data catalog and data marketplace.

Informatica MDM is expanding in AI by making it much more efficient and automated stewardship-related work. I'd like to see that accelerated and made available for on-premise.

I have been using Informatica MDM for approximately four years.

The stability of Informatica MDM is good.

Informatica MDM is scalable.

We have approximately 100 people using this solution in my company and their roles vary. For example, we have stewards, data analysts, platform administrators, architects, developers, and support teams. The active users are primarily stewards and data analysts.

We rate Informatica MDM support on an annual basis and we have quarterly executive business reviews where we discuss support issues.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

We previously used SAP for MDM. We switched because there were new use cases that SAP couldn't meet.

The initial setup of Informatica MDM is more complex than it should be.

We used a third party for the implementation of Informatica MDM.

We have approximately 20 people that do the maintenance and support of the solution. This includes support admin teams and architect engineers. We have a BA for each of the domains, shared architecture, shared engineers, ETL, and MDM. Additionally, we rely heavily on third-party assistance.

We have seen an ROI in duplicate data management, visibility to market share, and reduction in risk.

I rate the licensing cost of Informatica MDM a five out of ten.

We did go through a solution selection and RFP process before we chose Informatica MDM.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is for them to look at SaaS and cloud options first.

I rate Informatica MDM a seven out of ten.

Informatica MDM has a lot coming ahead from a solution standpoint, which is a benefit for them. However, there's a lot of configuration involved to keep the solution going and this is why I would encourage a SaaS solution for anyone coming in.

Hariprasad-Sharma - PeerSpot reviewer
    Head of Mass Data Manager at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
    High performance, good integration capabilities, but more artificial intelligence needed
    • "The most valuable features of Informatica MDM are its reliability, match functions, and integration capabilities. The out-of-box functionality of deduplication and built-in data models ensure faster implementation."
    • "Informatica MDM could improve the interdependency with integration. The solution sometimes becomes a bit difficult to change considering a lot of interdependency with the integration. There can be some improvement in the workflows and they can introduce more artificial intelligence."

What is our primary use case?

Informatica MDM is used for all data management practices use cases, such as centralized master data, cataloging, and metadata management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of Informatica MDM are its reliability, match functions, and integration capabilities. The out-of-box functionality of deduplication and built-in data models ensure faster implementation.

What needs improvement?

In a future release, Informatica MDM could improve the UI and create an easier way to change the existing setup.

I have been using Informatica MDM for approximately 20 years.

Informatica MDM is stable.

Informatica MDM is scalable. However, sometimes it becomes difficult to perform the change. When it comes to volumes, it's fantastic and very fast.

We have an entire organization of approximately 80,000 using the solution.

The technical support from Informatica MDM is good.

I have previously used IBM, SAP MDG, and Parallels.

If an organization has a quite complex setup with different systems then I would recommend Informatica SAP MDM because of the integration capabilities. If the organization only has one ERP, then it's not advisable to use Informatica MDM because SAP MDG is quite integrated with SAP.  The IBM solution I use quite a long time before, but I don't know how they are doing today.

The setup of Informatica MDM is easy.

We have two people that do the development and maintenance of the solution.

Informatica MDM recently changed its pricing model. It's usage-based but I don't have much insight into the current pricing.

What other advice do I have?

Whether to use Informatica MDM or not is highly depends upon what is the use case and the core structure you have in the organization. If you have a small company with limited systems, then you use something lightweight MDM. Where you have more than one ERP, all technology interacting with each other, then I would suggest a solution, such as Informatica MDM, it is a good deal.

I rate Informatica MDM a seven out of ten.

Senior Architect at a computer software company with 5,001-10,000 employees
    Can handle most use cases out of the box
    • "New tools are coming out that will enable you to achieve 90 percent of use cases with the out-of-the-box configuration, but I would like to keep Informatica tight here. Otherwise, you need a Java user edit course and other things to do multiple things that you cannot configure out of the box. They have to go through those use cases to do something if those can also be configured rather than coded."
    • "We promote our code changes from a lower to a higher environment, which is highly complex when working with a multi-domain MDM like Informatica. This is the biggest obstacle for Informatica MDM, and I think they should change it because that's very time consuming."

What is our primary use case?

We have it deployed on the cloud, but I don't think Informatica has been involved much with cloud-based solutions. They have multiple issues, especially related to LDAP and other configurations. Plus, their certified and supported versions are also not what every client has, so they're still evolving in terms of AWS. I don't think they have any support on Azure. They say that for the time being in the Azure setup, you can install MDM the way you would install it on-premise, but we don't have a built-in solution as they have for the on-prem database. That is my understanding for now.

What is most valuable?

With a Java user configuration, I will probably see 70 to 75 percent of the use cases met. I'm not talking about workflow integration. Instead of going to an active worksite, I'm managing everything from Informatica PowerCenter. I used to do those things, but now I'm just keeping my viewpoint specifically within MDM. I think with the configuration, you can achieve 75 percent of use cases. New tools are coming out that will enable you to achieve 90 percent of use cases with the out-of-the-box configuration, but I would like to keep Informatica tight here. Otherwise, you need a Java user edit course and other things to do multiple things that you cannot configure out of the box. They have to go through those use cases to do something if those can also be configured rather than coded.

What needs improvement?

We promote our code changes from a lower to a higher environment, which is highly complex when working with a multi-domain MDM like Informatica. This is the biggest obstacle for Informatica MDM, and I think they should change it because that's very time-consuming. You have to be very, very focused. Also, Informatica should develop a process where all the application servers are synced for people using multiple application servers. That's another significant drawback I've seen with Informatica MDM.

Informatica MDM's pricetag should come down. They have to cut some costs.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Informatica MDM nine out of 10. It's one of the best tools in its class. It gets a high rating because of the improvements in the latest version. I was working on a very outdated edition that was seven to 10 years old. There were multiple issues, but they have made a lot of progress, especially in the newer version. For example, they moved away from DB to a different DB-sorted feature.