Fortra Automate OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Fortra Automate is the #9 ranked solution in best RPA tools. PeerSpot users give Fortra Automate an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. Fortra Automate is most commonly compared to UiPath: Fortra Automate vs UiPath. Fortra Automate is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 56% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 18% of all views.
Fortra Automate Buyer's Guide

Download the Fortra Automate Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2022

What is Fortra Automate?

Automate is an easy-to-use RPA software solution that boosts your productivity by transforming virtually any business or IT process. Get scalable automation capabilities whether you need a solution for one department, a small business, or an enterprise-wide Center of Excellence (CoE) initiative—Automate is built and priced right for employee-driven automation for any organization.

Automate allows you to get up and running fast with no-code automation for both GUI and back-end functionalities. Form-based development lets you quickly build bots and leverage over 600 pre-built automation actions. Powerful out-of-the-box API and native integrations bring together the applications that keep your business running. And with the Automate Recorder, easily build, update, and deploy robust, UI-driven automation. Plus, bots can be deployed as attended or unattended with concurrent execution of tasks—no restrictions.

A Key Part of Fortra (the new face of HelpSystems) Automate is proud to be part of Fortra’s comprehensive portfolio. Fortra simplifies today’s complex business landscape by bringing complementary products together to solve problems in innovative ways. These integrated, scalable solutions address the many challenges you face in streamlining your operations. With the help of Automate robotic process automation and other solutions, Fortra is your relentless ally, here for you every step of the way on your automation journey.

Fortra Automate was previously known as HelpSystems Automate, Automate.

Fortra Automate Customers

Aldergrove Financial Group, Preferred Health Professionals, Mindbeam Technologies, First Credit Union in British Columbia, Vestcom International, Prime Liberty Benefits, University of Tampa, CNLBancshares, World Precision Instruments, BJ's Restaurants, Globe Pequot Press, Accudata Technologies, Norton Healthcare, Pacific Toxicology Laboratories

Fortra Automate Video

Fortra Automate Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Fortra Automate pricing:
  • "I'm only involved in running the product and maintaining the systems, so I can't speak to the cost."
  • "While solutions like UiPath and Blue Prism cost around $11,000-$12,000 for each license, this product costs around $7,000 and you can keep it forever."
  • Fortra Automate Reviews

Don Deyette - PeerSpot reviewer
    Systems Configuration Engineer/Move-it Administrator at a insurance company with 501-1,000 employees
    A user-friendly solution with an excellent interface that significantly reduces human error
    • "I like the interface; it makes managing automation easy. We can set different schedules and templates for each task."
    • "There is room for improvement regarding cloud functionality; there are a few missing features, and the logging could be better, especially air logging. We can go into logging events and create our own task, but it would be nice if this were more detailed."

What is our primary use case?

We use HelpSystems Automate primarily for file manipulation, such as moving files from folder to folder and tasks that other tools can't do without some programming.

When files come in, we want to send them to specific locations based on their names and based on the results of IF statements. The solution makes this kind of work more straightforward and more drag and drop.

We also use the product to move Excel spreadsheets or PDF files and to convert PDF files; it's a powerful tool for transferring information. It has a playback feature, but we don't use that in our current environment.

We have two servers running the solution; one for development and one for production. Going from development to production is as simple as dragging the object over and putting it into production with little to no change, which makes promotion straightforward.

We get a data file comprised of multiple reports, and it's a text file. We use the solution to split the text file into individual reports, and then we can drop them into a folder, and they get picked up by another tool, OnBase. That is an essential task for us.

We also use the tool for retrieving data files and sending them out via AWS or Google Cloud, as it has cloud-based capabilities.

The tool works behind the scenes; we created a process that reads many data files, matches them to a SQL database and moves them to the correct folder while collecting information required for other processes further down the road. That's mainly what we use it for, and I'm responsible for maintaining it. Automate makes my job easier because I don't have to keep rewriting scripts or changing file names; we can quickly change a database file, and the solution picks that information up and processes it.

For example, we get a file that has ten reports in it. We take that file and run it through Automate, which reads the data file line by line and breaks it up. Line one through 1000 is one report, and 1001 may be a second report. Automate handles that repeatedly very well. It then reads the database to determine what the report is and where it is supposed to go. If a report doesn't match any database parameters, it's simple to go into the report in Automate and add the condition.

How has it helped my organization?

We're a small shop with only two of us running Automate for the corporation. We deal with claims and other insurance-related work. The solution reduces the number of staff required because we don't have to hire network programmers or use VB scripts to edit data.

As the tool deals with repeated tasks and mostly removes human error from the process, it cuts down on errors by about 50 to 75%.

Behind the scenes, we see the value of using Automate immediately, as when we turn it on or enable it, as HelpSystems calls it, the tool beings working. Depending on the schedule, that could be within five seconds or 15 minutes. The process works fine; it's flawless.

What is most valuable?

The solution also has access to PowerShell, so we can run PowerShell scripts if needed.

Automate is excellent regarding spreadsheet creation based on data files and file movement.

The drag and drop for development is a key feature for our organization. We can select options for a data file, fill in parameters, add IF statements, and the solution adds the relevant code. We can enter selections for Excel, read a database based on specific values, and pass it a SQL statement. The tool greatly simplifies our tasks because it has interfaces to other products built in; if we want an Excel spreadsheet, we select yes, and then the solution will start encoding based on our selections. The product makes our work much quicker, as we don't have to write code in Visual Studio, especially when moving files around.

The solution saves us a lot of time. We use it hourly for repetitive tasks dealing with 14,000 files, and Automate handles that well. We would need many staff members to do the job the solution does.

Fortra Automate
    December 2022
    Learn what your peers think about Fortra Automate. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2022.
    655,774 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We have been using the solution for five years.

The stability depends on the task; there are some performance issues when working with massive files, but the solution is otherwise stable. It processes files in milliseconds, while database retrieval and file manipulation are rapid. It slows down when we run a process record by record doing multiple calculations. It's good that once we build a task, it's repeatable.

I have yet to experience scaling the product, but I know they have network and standalone versions. We have the standalone version.

the HelpSystems, they have excellent service. I can call them up if I have a question and they'll either send me example code or they'll help me through the actual issue.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

We previously did a lot of VB scripting with another product, and we switched because Automate makes tasks a little easier.

The initial setup is straightforward; it's just a matter of installing the tool onto the server, and that's very simple. There were three staff members on the deployment team. Now I maintain the product by myself, and it's very lightweight in terms of maintenance. Upgrades come in once or twice a year, and it's just a matter of running the installer to install them.

Setting up attended and unattended bots is very simple; we can develop on one and then bring it over to the other. The timers, schedules, code, and so on are all brought over. We began developing RPA workflows half an hour after deployment.

The entire deployment was done in-house.

We previously used other HelpSystems products on an iSeries, and we went strictly network. Automate was one of those, but I wasn't part of the selection process. I don't know if any other options were considered.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the solution eight out of ten.

like it. I like the product. It does things that... Yeah, I can do it with other products, but it makes it a lot easier and more user friendly. It is, for either developers or operators of moving files around or creating workflows.

We had about four hours of training, and then we were able to get the solution up and running.

I like the product; it provides the same functionality as other products but makes the process easier and more user-friendly. The tool is suitable for developers or operators moving files around or creating workflows.

Product Manager - RPA at a security firm with 11-50 employees
    Reseller
    Great technical support, with lots of features added regularly and very good scalability capabilities
    • "The solution is continuously adding more integrations to help with workflows and bot and task creation."
    • "Some companies have asked for voice integration. This is likely part of the roadmap."

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for giving the sessions to the clients and trying to get them to set up AutoMate in their organization and also help them to design and create a workflow.

For example, one of our clients, for a healthcare chain, was having a lot of COVID patients coming in in 2020. Their SAP systems are on 15(16) Field information had to go on to the Department of Health site, as all the blood samples are tested in the government hospitals. There were lab technicians keeping the SAP application open and they were copying all these 15(16) Fields of 2000 patients end of the day into the DOH website. That was taking them a lot of time. Two other people were hired to help.

What we did for them was automate the process. We went into the SAP system and every three hours would download that information, then, we would go to the DOH site, upload these 15 Fields for all of the patients.

After two days, we could go to the DOH website, and download their PDF document, which was a report on whether they had detected COVID or not. For the data we download we would enter the date into that Excel file for the hospital and attach that PDF document onto the top record of the patient. This way, there's complete information about the patient. With this solution, the cycle was complete.

What is most valuable?

I can say it's a very good product. It has very good results and it is well suited for my requirements. Everything more or less I've been able to create, in line with what the client requires. If the clients have been stuck within everything I've been able to give them a solution on how to automate what is required.

The solution is really pushing into cybersecurity and working to improve this aspect of the product.

They always check quarterly with the customer to find out what the customer wants to be enhanced in AutoMate. They make sure they try to put that into their roadmap. They are not complacent like some of the other RPA products which already are in the market. They're working on building out more automation so there are fewer bottlenecks in the future.

Technical support is very, very good.

We often get a sneak peek into what they will be releasing. We get to know about it first.

The solution scales extremely easily.

The stability of the solution is very good.

The implementation process is quick and easy.

What needs improvement?

So far, for two years, I have not found anything amiss.

That said, nothing is 100%. Each RPA product is not mature enough. There are always have to find innovative ways of automating. There are always challenges for automation. It is a continuously growing process. The majority of the clients want more automation in AutoMate and they want that in the roadmap.

Some companies have asked for voice integration. This is likely part of the roadmap.

I've been using the solution for the last two years or so. It's been a while.

The stability of the solution is excellent. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's very reliable.

The scalability is excellent. It's a very good selling feature for the product. If a company needs to scale, it can do so with ease.

The companies we work with are rather large enterprises.

Technical support is very good and very prompt. They have a chatbot for partners and clients. Anybody who goes to the website can interact with the chatbot. All queries get a response within 24 hours. Their SLA is a 24 hour response time if the chatbot can't immediately connect you to someone.

We have our own discussion portal on which we can post things and immediately there's a solution. Or if there's no solution they let us know about it and will work on a proper response.

The initial setup is very, very simple. In fact, one of the banks that is a client of ours for some other products plans to move from UiPath to AutoMate mostly due to the complex implementation process involved with UiPath. They have asked us to wait actually until the business comes up and then they will move to AutoMate.

It does not take a long time to set up. We have only one server, and any number of workflows can be created with one license depending on the size of the file and aspects like that. You just need a one-server setup. You don't need different kinds of products when your number of workflows increases. That is a real added advantage ofthe implementation. Our USP is, easy to implement, fast return on investment, and scalability.

While I'm not sure of the exact pricing, it's my understanding that the solution is one the cheapest compared to UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism, or the other tier-one options.

I'm aware of UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism and have done some pricing comparisons. HelpSystems is much cheaper than these options.

What other advice do I have?

We are a distributor - a value-added distributor that has the knowledge and expertise. We will combine products of HelpSystems and give to clients the tools as they require them. Many clients have more than one HelpSystems product, for example.

Overall, I would rate the solution nine out of ten.

Fortra Automate
    December 2022
    655,774 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    RPA Architect & RPA Product Owner at Francisco Sosa
    Affordable with good licensing and good stability
    • "The licensing of the product is very good. You only need to license it once and then you have it forever."
    • "The solution has a very weak knowledge base."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution to automate some repetitive tasks which we execute in IT areas, such as backups, for instance. Also, we developed a systems support enterprise related to the transport industry that captures information that comes from electronic sources like Excel and other types of forms. In addition, we also make prototypes supporting the inbox and in the backend. The system looks for information that the user requests.

How has it helped my organization?

The OCR functionalities already embedded, and you can also use the command-line functionality such as those provided by Google, IBM, or others, even AWS

What is most valuable?

The licensing of the product is very good. You only need to license it once and then you have it forever. You don't need to keep paying for it like you would if you went with Blue Prism or a solution like that. It makes the product quite affordable.

What needs improvement?

In the case of health systems, particularly the OCR functionality is not available. You need to buy a separate license for OCR.

Sometimes and the server loses contact with the agents installed in the equipment. That's something that I personally worry about due to the fact that, when the agent loses contact with the server, you stop receiving the locks of the receiver of the program.

The solution has a very weak knowledge base.

Much like Automation Anywhere, the product could offer virtual development via the web. AA has a web browser interface that allows users to deploy from the web using AWS. It's less reliant on on-premises technology.

The solution should have stronger password management. This should be centralized.

I've been using this solution for about a year at this point.

The stability of the solution is quite good. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's not buggy and doesn't seem to have glitches. We find the performance to be reliable so far.

The scalability is quite good, however, it can be a little bit expensive. If you want to expand, it will cost more.

While I'm not working with the organization that uses this solution anymore, at the time, about six months ago, there were about seven people on the product.

While, in general, technical support was good, the knowledge base on offer was awful.

The online support, that kind of information you could find in the knowledge base is good. However, the shape of the knowledge base is actually awful due to the fact that you have systems that have many publishing systems. It makes it so that you have to dig around to look for the actual correct answer.

They do have chatbots that do offer quick responses. That is hit and miss. Sometimes you get an answer right away, other times, nothing happens. The system might ask you to check back in later. It's not the best.

We did use other solutions, however, we appreciated that with this product we paid once and had it forever, whereas with others we had to keep paying. At the end of the year, you'd look and see you've tried a bunch of other options and have been charged again and again and those costs add up.

We've worked with UiPath and Blue Prism.

The Initial setup was not complex in any way. It was pretty straightforward. We didn't really have any issues with it.

In terms of deployment, everything happened quite rapidly. You can basically download it and install it and then you can work with it immediately. Then, around 50 days later, this system will ask if you want to continue working with it. If you do, you can send just an email and it can be used permanently. It was very simple.

We have a strong relationship with health systems in Mexico and had some health systems providers help us a bit with the implementation.

The solution has a one time licensing cost that makes it very affordable.

Other options, like Blue prism, have an ongoing cost, which means the price begins to add up over time and ultimately costs more.

We looked at about three or four other options, including something from Microsoft before deciding to go ahead with this option.

What other advice do I have?

We're currently using some version of release 8 or nine. I can't recall the exact version.

The company I worked for was a consulting firm.

I'd recommend the solution as it is it's a very good tool. If you want to try it, you can simply download it and use it contract-free for about a month. That can be expanded to maybe another 30 days if you really want to test the tool to see what it can do for you. It's very useful and easy to use.

I'd work to develop a relationship with the local representative as they can answer any questions a company might have and can give some really good advice as well.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

Business Analyst at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    User-friendly with great no-coding functionality but needs a better user interface
    • "I actually quite liked the no-coding functionality."
    • "It's possible that they could use a stronger community for seeking guidance and help."

What is our primary use case?

We didn't actually deploy the solution. It was basically testing the product. It was just some simple testing we were doing. We've tried downloading reports from the new RP system, using RPA, and doing some manual uploading from some PDF files into our ERP. It was just used for some super simple operations to try it out and get a feel for it.

What is most valuable?

I actually quite liked the no-coding functionality. You don't have to be too technical or be a coding expert to utilize the solution.

The platform was fairly user-friendly in terms of designing the bot. I was able to make it do what I needed it to do.

What needs improvement?

It's difficult for me to answer as I'm not really an expert on HelpSystems and I don't know it well enough to really give great feedback just yet. I'm not really that comfortable critiquing the platform. I'm sure there are some of those issues there.

It's possible that they could use a stronger community for seeking guidance and help. For example, I know with Automation Anywhere or UiPath, there are strong community areas where I can ask questions and search for information. I don't know if that exists for HelpSystems. I find, for example, it's helpful, if I'm using UiPath, to go onto some of the community pages and I have found answers to my questions fairly easily. I don't know if that's something that exists with HelpSystems.

The user interface could use a bit of an improvement.

I've only been working with the solution for a short period. I've only used it a little bit for about a month or two, however, I don't have great experience in RPA's.

The solution was quite stable. We didn't have to deal with bugs or glitches. It didn't crash or freeze. We found it to be reliable for the most part.

We were only using the free version and not the paid option. However, that said, I did find it to be fairly flexible. It could scale if you needed it to.

We haven't really used the solution for too long at this point. There aren't too many people using it in our organization.

I haven't really had much experience with technical support, as I haven't used the product that much or for that long. I wouldn't be able to critique their level of service.

I tried to download and use Micro Focus. However, it was too complicated for my skill level and I gave up before I really got too far into the process.

The installation of HelpSystems was not difficult at all. I'm not technically strong, however, I could do it myself without too many problems. It's pretty straightforward, even for non-technical users.

I don't remember how long the deployment took, to be honest. It was one of the easier installations I've dealt with on the platform. When I've looked at other platforms, I've found that some of their rivals were very difficult to install for a person with my lack of experience. For example, Micro Focus was one I tried to download and install and I gave up due to the fact that it was just too complicated. I can compare this experience to Micro Focus where I just found I wasted a lot of time and got very poor feedback. I found HelpSystems refreshingly easy to install.

I handled the implementation myself.

I was not using a paid version. I was using a free version. We didn't have to pay for any licensing.

We're evaluating RPA at the moment, and therefore we haven't made any payments yet, or we haven't made any purchases to commence operations. We are looking at that, however, we haven't started anything officially. I have a good idea of the pricing of the HelpSystems and UiPath solutions. We're comfortable with what it would cost if we decide to continue with either option.

I've been looking at UiPath for a couple of months, however, I don't have a great amount of knowledge in the topic and I'm not an expert in the area.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using.

So far, from my limited experience, I would recommend the solution to other organizations.

However, based on my limited understanding of the product, as I haven't used it for too long just yet, I would rate it at a seven out of ten.

Omayra Marchany - PeerSpot reviewer
    Chief Administrative Officer at rpa total centroamerica
    Good pricing, with great Azure integration and very good forms
    • "The pricing is excellent. I would give them perfect marks in that regard."
    • "The technical support could be better. We suffer from language barriers, as we are in Argentina."

What is our primary use case?

With Automate, as an example, if I have a supplier that provides me with items in bulk, the bot of the system will take the bulk order and divide it into individual units for sales. If the company that supplies me also charges for transportation, the system will divide those costs among each item so that I am invoicing and charging correctly when I am selling items on an individual basis. It does this based on the rules I set up on my end. It basically takes the work of many people and automates it.

What is most valuable?

The solution integrates well with Microsoft Azure. We get AI, artificial intelligence, resources from the solution and it's working very well for us.

The pricing is excellent. I would give them perfect marks in that regard.

The deployment is not too complicated. It's pretty easy.

The forms are very good.

What needs improvement?

The OCR (optical character recognition) capacity could be improved a bit.

I have about two years of experience with the solution. It hasn't been too long.

The stability is very good. As far as I know, we haven't had any issues so far. It's very reliable. The performance is good.

The scalability has been very good so far.

We have been using it in a Home Depot-like organization in Costa Rica. It's deployed in over 42 stores there, across different servers, and it is working very well for them. They love the solution and plan to use it more and to increase usage as well.

Typically, we work with medium and large-sized organizations.

Technical support is a bit of an issue.

We have our technical support team from Argentina. We can't even speak the same language. That aspect is quite bad.

However, we have been trained by them, and we had some RPA experts. We were given very good training and they provided it to us.

I found the initial setup to be quite straightforward. It's nice and easy. It's not an overly complex process.

The deployment is pretty fast. We got it done in under one day.

The pricing of the product is reasonable. We don't find it overly expensive. It's very competitive.

We've compared the solution to, for example, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and UiPath. And we have done a lot better with HelpSystem. It offers much better pricing, for example, and offer very good forms.

What other advice do I have?

We are a representative of the company. We are integrators and HelpSystems partners and we sell the platform to companies in Costa Rica, Central America, and Puerto Rico. We do the integration for clients. Therefore, we do the mapping, and we do the bots also.

We are using the latest version of the solution. However, I'm not sure what the exact number is.

I would advise others to have an expert that understands the solution assist in the onboarding process. The platform can be very good. It is really good. However, if you don't have experts to train your people and also to implement the solution properly within your company, it's likely the project will fail.

Overall, I would rate the product at a nine out of ten.

Clinical business analyst senior at a healthcare company with 5,001-10,000 employees
    Reasonably priced with responsive technical support and good stability
    • "We have found the pricing to be very reasonable."
    • "The documentation is not that great."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution either for uploading and downloading files on vendor SFTP sites, reading data and files and looking at files to alert and take action, and internally moving files such as data extract and reports from one destination to another, including moving into a network folder or server.

We also use it for data transformation and manipulation, such as converting files from text to Excel or CSV, unzipping files, leading rows and columns, reformatting rows and columns, and combining files.

And then we also use the solution to connect them to databases to execute SQL statements to produce reports.

How has it helped my organization?

We've automated all the vendor processes so that we don't have to manually load any files. Basically, it just automates the entire process for over 70 vendors, which is great.

What is most valuable?

The file interaction features are the most valuable aspect for us. We use them a lot and data interaction is our main use case.

Technical support is responsive.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The stability is very good.

We have found the pricing to be very reasonable.

What needs improvement?

The OCR needs improvement.

The solution needs image recognition to integrate front-end and back-end workflows. They need to offer better organization of image capturing for image recognition.

The documentation is not that great. There have been times where I've had to reach out to HelpSystems to just try to accomplish what we're looking for. I've used other solutions that have much better documentation available.

I've been using the solution for five years. It's been a while.

The solution is stable. It's reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

We haven't really tested the scalability. We haven't tried too many integrations, for example.

We have six full-time users on the solution right now.

I've used tech su[pirt in the past and I have found them to be helpful and responsive. I'm satisfied with the level of service they provide.

The initial setup is probably pretty straightforward, or, at least, that's my understanding. We had people System Engineers that we're able to set up pretty easily.

The biggest part about deployment is setting up the dedicated servers, which we're actually installing on the services, and therefore it is pretty painless.

We have seen ROI in terms of saving and cutting down on resources related to specific workflows. You don't have to have IT staff to manipulate files or pick them up or automate some things for end-users. Since they don't have to perform those actions, we get ROI savings there.

We pay the licensing fees on a yearly basis. The pricing is good.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a partner and an end-user.

We don't really use the reporting or the dashboards within the product, although they are available.

There are other solutions that companies can use to integrate with AutoMate. I would recommend that organizations also look to pair it with other solutions like the AutoMate Intelligent Capture Solution as that can integrate very well with the RPA product.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. We've been very happy with its capabilities.

John Helbert Gonzalez Torres - PeerSpot reviewer
    Automation Architect at Credibanco
    Good machine learning, easy to set up, and offers very helpful technical support
    • "This tool has machine learning and voice recognition and computer vision, which are both quite useful aspects. These aren't available in other tools. It's a good addition to this tool and it gives the solution an edge on the market."
    • "The interface could be more user-friendly and easier to navigate."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution in order to automate manual processes in our operations.

What is most valuable?

The initial setup is easy. The deployment doesn't take too long.

Technical support is helpful. We use them a lot and they are quite responsive.

What needs improvement?

The stability of the studio client could be improved upon. Currently, sometimes it slows down and occasionally it will force the program to close completely - which is unexpected.

The interface could be more user-friendly and easier to navigate.

It would be helpful if the solution was available in the cloud as well as opposed to just being available on-premises. On-premises infrastructure offers limited scalability.

We started using the solution about two years ago now, and therefore that is the amount of experience I have with it.

We aren't completely satisfied with the stability The system can slow down and the program occasionally crashes and closes.

As the solution is on-premises, the scalability is limited.

Just last month, we bought a new license, and therefore we do have plans to continue to use the product.

We have about 30 people currently using the product.

We use technical support a lot and we find them to be quite helpful and responsive. We are very satisfied with their level of service.

We found the initial setup to be easy. It's not overly complex or difficult. It's straightforward for the most part.

The deployment is pretty fast. It takes about two hours to deploy the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a customer and an end-users.

I would recommend the solution. It's one of those solutions that are helpful in terms of reaching our goals and we've mostly been quite satisfied with its capabilities.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

Download our free Fortra Automate Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: December 2022