We are system integrators for Cynet and we also use this solution ourselves.
Cynet is #1 ranked solution in top User Behavior Analytics - UEBA tools and #4 ranked solution in XDR Security products. PeerSpot users give Cynet an average rating of 8.6 out of 10. Cynet is most commonly compared to SentinelOne: Cynet vs SentinelOne. Cynet is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 47% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.
Cynet Buyer's Guide
Download the Cynet Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022
What is Cynet?
Cynet has pioneered the security industry’s first all-in-one security platform purposely built for organizations that need the ability to effortlessly identify, block and respond to all types of attacks inside the perimeter - defending endpoints, network, files and users - without the heavy burden of deep cyber expertise and the overhead of integrating and managing multiple products. Our approach converges and brings synergy with technology: endpoint protection, EDR, vulnerability management, deception, threat intelligence and network and end-user analytics, and expertise: a 24/7 cyber SWAT team for incident response, malware analysis, threat hunting and forensics. Cynet deploys in hours and simplifies management with automated monitoring to complement any sized staff.
Cynet Consists Of:
Next-generation AV (NGAV)
Endpoint Detection Response (EDR)
Network Detection Rules
With Cynet You Can:
- Consolidate network and endpoint protection in one central place
- Protect against a very wide range of attacks, including common attacks as well as complex multi-layered attacks
- Have access to a team of world-class cybersecurity experts available around the clock that complements whatever expertise you have in place
Four different deployment methods:
- Hybrid mode
Cynet Benefits and Features:
- Advanced threat detection
- Incident response capabilities
- Extended detection and response(XDR)
- Managed detection and response (MDR)
- Response automation
- Network-specific playbook
- Multi-layer protection
- Alerts delivered to a single point for visibility
- In-house SOC for clientele
Features Users Find Most Valuable:
- IT hygiene: By scanning assets, including endpoints, users, files, and network traffic to render a dashboard of security issues, Cynet is able to quickly map an entire IT infrastructure.
- Prevention: Various prevention capabilities include UBA, deception, and traditional endpoint protection.
- Detection: This includes traditional endpoint security, EDR, UBA, deception and network analytics, which helps detect malicious behavior, ransomware, exploitation, user login anomalies, DNS tunneling, and much more.
- Vulnerability management: Cynet can find Windows vulnerabilities, unauthorized and outdated applications, and security policy violations.
- Response: Cynet includes various analyses, response and remediation capabilities, across endpoints, files, users and networks.
- Automated response: Users can create an automatic remediation rule for each alert Cynet creates, which helps improve the incident response process and can prevent a real-time threat.
- 24/7 Support: For no additional cost, Cynet includes CyOp, a 24/7 operations team available to you at all times.
Reviews from Real Users
“I have found the continued support and pretty much all the features to be valuable. They all stand out as being positive. It continues to detect unusual activity when it's supposed to, and so far we haven't had any issues.” - Ken S., Director InfoSec and Audit at a manufacturing company
"The feature that I have found most valuable is that the configuration and the usage of the product are not so complicated. For people responsible for using this infrastructure for the first line of workstation monitoring, it's quite easy to use." - Senior Cyber Security Manager at a financial services firm
"The dashboard is beautiful, overall ease of use, and the UBA and NBA features are valued." - Harsh P., Cyber Security Operations Center Analyst at Vincacyber
Meuhedet, East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
Archived Cynet Reviews (more than two years old)