Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more
Sr Telecom Analyst at a construction company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Real-time response features, in-depth data collection, and top level stability
  • "The real-time response features are valuable for us."
  • "The documentation that they had for the use of their API's was not very helpful."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for AB protection and endpoint detection and response.

What is most valuable?

The real-time response features are valuable for us.  The depth of data that the agent collects is all very helpful, and on a forensic standpoint as well.

What needs improvement?

The documentation that they had for the use of their API's was not very helpful. It took us a lot of time to work through their API on how to do it programmatically. Aside from that, we really have not had very much trouble with Crowdstrike.

For an upcoming feature, adding more Linux support for real time response analytics would be helpful. This might be on their roadmap, or maybe even in a very pending release.

We have been using the solution for approximately four months.

September 2022
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2022.
632,611 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Comparing the stability of the solution to other similar products it is at the top.

The scalability was good.

The technical support has been good the entire time. We had the one issue with the APIs but we already dealt with that. The technical support has been good on all of our issues.

The setup is simple and the deployment is straightforward for the agents.

What other advice do I have?

I did not give the solution a ten out of ten because there is always room for improvement.

I rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a nine out of ten.

Maurizio Spelta - PeerSpot reviewer
Senior Manager at Mazars
Endpoint and server protection solution that delivers ROI in providing reliable protection against cyber attacks

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for endpoint and server protection.

What needs improvement?

The reporting for this solution could be improved. This would make it more proactive in showing what happens during enrolment.

This is a stable solution and we have not experienced any issues.

This is a scalable solution and we have more than 100 PCs.

The technical support is good. All it depends on the rules you have in place for the engagement of support.

The initial setup is easy and straightforward. It is easy because we set it up for about 500 endpoints in two day or three days.

We have experienced ROI using this solution. The value is clear when you are able to stop a ransomware attack or other threats. All the money that you put into this protection is the money you save by preventing a problem.

We pay 40,000 euros to use this solution.

What other advice do I have?

The engagement rule of this solution is fundamental to its use.The rule you put in place can determine how effective this solution is for your business.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
September 2022
632,611 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Director Operaciones SOC at IQSEC SA
Good managed detection and response features, and easy to use, but the reporting needs to be improved
  • "The most valuable feature is the Managed Detection and Response."
  • "All of our customers complain about the reporting and say that it is very poor."

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is one of the products that we offer to our customers. We have several different customers for which we provide this software as a service. In other cases, customers purchase licenses for it through us and we administrate it.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the Managed Detection and Response.

What needs improvement?

All of our customers complain about the reporting and say that it is very poor.

Technical support in Latin America could be improved.

It is not difficult to use and it is fast to implement.

I would like to have a feature to collect logs and explore the information.

In the next release, I would like to have a simplified remote installation.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete

It is easy to scale this product. We have approximately 20,000 users.

Technical support in Latin America is delayed. Many times, the customers ask for something from support but they speak Spanish, and that delays the response.

The initial setup is straightforward and pretty easy to complete.

The implementation is fast.

The average price is approximately $500 per customer.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
KhushruMistry - PeerSpot reviewer
Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President at Eureka Forbes Ltd
Easy initial setup
  • "The initial setup was easy."
  • "An MDM, Mobile Device Manager, should be added in the next release."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for protecting the endpoints.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution simplified our structure.

What is most valuable?

The Falcon Spotlight is a most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

While the pricing does not bother us, it is a bit on the high side. It could be lower.

An MDM, Mobile Device Manager, should be added in the next release.

We just started implementing CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a couple of weeks ago.

We have only recently started to implement the solution, so I am not in a position to comment on its stability.

We have not had occasion to contact technical support.

We did not use a different solution in the past.

The initial setup was easy.

We handled the initial setup on our own. We make use of CrowdStrike's help.

The pricing could be lower. The solution is a bit expensive.

In addition to CrowdStrike Falcon Complete, we also looked at FireEye from Palo Alto and at other solutions from Symantec. We decided to go with CrowdStrike Falcon Complete.

What other advice do I have?

I rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete as an eight out of ten.

Engineer Avan Vente at Archimed Bibliothèques
Effective for finding security beaches, reliable, and scalable

What is our primary use case?

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is used for EDR and security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is endpoint detection and response.

Ι have been using CrowdStrike Falcon Complete for approximately one year.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is a stable solution.

The scalability of CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is good.

There are approximately 200 users using this solution in my organization.

The support from CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is very fast. The support could improve if it was in the French language.

I rate the support from CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a three out of five.

The initial setup of CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is straightforward.

I rate the initial setup of CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a four out of five.

We used a consultant to do the implementation of CrowdStrike Falcon Complete.

We have approximately five engineers doing the maintenance and support.

There are different lengths of licenses available, such as three and five years. The price of CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is this solution is good for finding security beaches in systems.

I rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete an eight out of ten.

Director of Cloud Security at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
Good reporting engine and dashboard, good endpoint controls, and effective for protection
  • "It is an endpoint protection product. It has a very good reporting engine and dashboard. It has a good set of endpoint controls. It provides an effective set of protections. When we throw malware and stuff like that at it, it is able to stop them."
  • "The downside that we see with CrowdStrike is that it is not part of a broader ecosystem. It is an endpoint product. They don't sell firewalls or a broader cybersecurity ecosystem. Some of the behavioral detections could be more robust. It does a good job of stopping common tools and techniques, but when it comes to using Windows utilities, such as PowerShell, etc, it doesn't stop them. These are some of the things where we have been able to get past it. An argument there can be that these are administrative tools, not malware, so maybe it is not its job to stop it, but we see some of the competitive products doing a very good job of detecting behaviors as opposed to malware."

What is most valuable?

It provides an effective set of protections. When we throw malware and stuff like that at it, it is able to stop them.

What needs improvement?

The downside that we see with CrowdStrike is that it is not part of a broader ecosystem. It is an endpoint product. They don't sell firewalls or a broader cybersecurity ecosystem.

Some of the behavioral detections could be more robust. It does a good job of stopping common tools and techniques, but when it comes to using Windows utilities, such as PowerShell, etc, it doesn't stop them. These are some of the things where we have been able to get past it. An argument there can be that these are administrative tools, not malware, so maybe it is not its job to stop it, but we see some of the competitive products doing a very good job of detecting behaviors as opposed to malware.

I have been using this solution for about a year.

It is stable.

It is scalable. We haven't run into any scalability issues

What other advice do I have?

I would rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a nine out of ten.

Gerente General de Ingeniería y Servicios at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Simple initial setup, effective protection, and reliable

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of  CrowdStrike Falcon Complete are the CWP protection and the integration with SIEM.

What needs improvement?

We have a problem with the CrowdStrike Falcon Complete agent. It was closing the communication with the network or other computers.

I have been using CrowdStrike Falcon Complete for a few years.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete has stable security.

I have found CrowdStrike Falcon Complete to be scalable.

We have needed to create a service request with support. It took them to solve one incident three days. They could be quicker to resolve problems. However, they proved a typical level of support that other companies have.

I would rate the support from CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a three out of five.

The initial setup was simple.

There is a standard license to use CrowdStrike Falcon Complete.

What other advice do I have?

I rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a nine out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Senior Solution Manager at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Valuable AI technology, scalable, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for security.

What is most valuable?

I have found AI technology most valuable in the solution.

I have been using the solution for the last two months.

My customers have not had any issues with the stability.

We have a customer that has 8,000 users. The solution is suitable for large size companies, it scales well.

The technical support is good. However, the technical support is outsourced to India which causes some language barriers. I am not sure if this is still an issue, they might have allotted more suitable representatives.

The installation can be complex depending on the type of environment the solution is installed in.

We do the implementation of the solution.

There is a license for this solution and everything is included. However, The price of the could be lower.

What other advice do I have?

I rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete an eight out of ten.

Download our free CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: September 2022