Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

ADONIS OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ADONIS is #32 ranked solution in BPM Software. PeerSpot users give ADONIS an average rating of 7.0 out of 10. ADONIS is most commonly compared to ARIS BPA: ADONIS vs ARIS BPA. ADONIS is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 64% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 19% of all views.

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is ADONIS?

ADONIS BPM suite is users' best-rated tool for process management, analysis and optimization, trusted by SMEs and large corporations worldwide. It helps you transform your business and create competitive advantage by streamlining processes, enhancing operational efficiency, boosting transparency and creating a customer-centric organization. You can start creating your digital twin with ADONIS already today, as the cloud-based ADONIS:Community Edition is available for free. For more information please visit www.boc-group.com/en/adonis/.

ADONIS Customers

Trusted by small to large enterprises worldwide: ABB, Allianz, Comcast, ERGO, Emerson, Glencore, Lincoln Financial Group, Marel, Raiffeisen bank, Schroders, Southern Water, Stadt Wien, UNIQA, VAUDE, Voestalpine, Volksbank, Vorwerk

ADONIS Video

ADONIS Reviews

Olec Kovalevsky - PeerSpot reviewer
Consultant at AVANTAGE QUALITE
Allows you to deploy end-to-end processes and applications from the model
  • "It's a very complete solution."
  • "There is a function to check if the model BPMN is being used correctly, but the report from the check is not always very clear."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is to deploy end-to-end processes and applications from the model and down to the execution of the process (with ADONIS Process Automation).

I am a consultant. We have a partnership with ADONIS.

I started with version 10 and now there is a version 12. I am not sure if the latest version is on the cloud, but I am also not waiting for the latest version. It's not my first concern at the moment.

What is most valuable?

It's a very complete solution and user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

There is a function to check if the model BPMN is being used correctly, but the report from the check is not always very clear.

Sometimes the translations aren't clear. My customers are not as fluent in English (I work in France) so it's better when the software is well translated. They are improving this area, but sometimes it's still confusing.

My main concern is to mix models and process automation. At the moment, I am getting used to the newest solution ADONIS Process Automation. My main expectation is for this package to be adapted for end-users which are not SW-developers.

I have been using this solution for seven months

Business Process Management (BPM)
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about BOC Group, Software AG, Bizagi and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: September 2022.
635,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Stability is very good.

Technical support is good. They are very responsive.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

Setup was okay. They did everything for me on the cloud, and then they sent my username and password. I had a little bit of training, and it was okay.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution 8 out of 10.

At the beginning, I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the possibilities of the solution. As with any other software, my advice is to just do what you want to do and if it doesn't work, it's not a problem. With this kind of software, sometimes we hesitate to do things if it's not working like we expected, but it's a software like any other, so sometimes it's just a question of training and support.

Once you figure that out, you will love the solution. So don't hesitate to try it out and test it. The software is there to help people, so don't be afraid of all the functions.

Private Cloud
AlexanderTsukanov - PeerSpot reviewer
Professor at SevSU
Good tool for business modeling due to its great drawing functionality but could be improved by being available in different languages
  • "The best features of the system include good analytics for business processes including the calculation of time and cost."
  • "The solution is in English and we have added certain parts in Russian as this is easier for our students. It would be useful to have the system in Russian."

What is our primary use case?

We use ADONIS for the modeling of business processes as it has a good drawing system.

How has it helped my organization?

Our department teaches students management and entrepreneurship and ADONIS has helped with this.

What is most valuable?

The best features of the system include good analytics for business processes including the calculation of time and cost.

What needs improvement?

It would be useful to have greater insights into optimization of business processes such as time, cost, probability, error, and other parameters for business processes.

In future releases, it would be interesting to see the use robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.

The solution is in English and we have added certain parts in Russian as this is easier for our students. It would be useful to have the system in Russian.

I have been using this solution for 15 years.

We have used this solution for 15 years and have always found it to be stable.

This solution would be more scalable for our business if we could make certain changes, including adding the Russian language.

We have a total of 200 students using this system.

We used GPSS (General Purpose Simulation System).

The initial set up was quite easy but it is necessary to teach personnel on how to use it for business process work.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good solution for consulting firms and universities and is one of the best systems for analytics of business processes.

I would rate it five out of ten.

Download our free Business Process Management (BPM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about BOC Group, Software AG, Bizagi, and more!
Updated: September 2022