Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Container Security Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022
What is Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security?
Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security is a container security solution that offers continuous protection for your container images and registries, automated within your CI/CD pipeline. The solution is designed for developers and operations teams, with container security that enables earlier and faster detection of malware, secrets/keys, compliance violations, and vulnerabilities, including those found in open-source code dependencies. In addition, Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security gives your organization the ability to detect threats in package manager
installed apps, as well as direct installed apps, via Trend Micro’s rules feed. The solution helps DevOps teams to continuously deliver production-ready applications without impacting build cycles.
Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security supports the following registries:
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
- Azure Container Registry (ACR)
- Docker Trusted Registry (DTR)
- Google Container Registry (GCR)
- VMware Harbor
- JFrog Artifactory
- Sonatype Nexus
- Red Hat Quay Container Registry
Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security Features
Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Continuous scanning: DevOps teams can adopt frictionless security with immediate, continuous scanning for threats, vulnerabilities, secrets, and compliance violations. The solution also provides dashboard visibility, notifications, and scanning logs for compliance assistance.
- Smart protection: With smart protection, you can reduce disruption of development schedules and workflows with research and detection of threats, as well as non-intrusive security for the CI/CD pipeline.
- Scanned image detailing: The solution provides DevOps with security details and output, allowing for immediate response to any issues.
- Console management and access control: Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security has an extensive graphical user interface (GUI) management console that includes a scan coverage dashboard, scan results, and scan target (view) configuration, as well as user and view management for role-based access control (RBAC).
- Threat feed: You can receive up-to-date threat feeds from both private Trend Micro sources and public sources for scanning performance.
Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Prevent exploits prior to runtime: Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security offers protection against malware, vulnerabilities, and secrets with buildtime and registry scanning of container images. This way, you can ensure threats are detected before applications are deployed.
- Full lifecycle container protection: The solution provides workload security and complements container security, providing leading runtime container protection for full lifecycle security of your container.
- Protection optimized for DevOps: With Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security, you can implement frictionless security early in the CI/CD workflow with security as code and automated protection that won’t slow down your DevOps processes.
- Automate processes with APIs: Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security provides complete automated product functionality using a comprehensive catalog of APIs. It allows developers to include security as code into their build pipeline for container image and registry scanning. With this feature, you can reduce manual security steps as well as application downtime.
Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security was previously known as Cloud One Container Security, Cloud One - Container Security, Trend Micro Cloud One - Container Security.
Trend Micro Cloud One Container Security Video