We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

SAP Signavio Process Intelligence OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP Signavio Process Intelligence is #3 ranked solution in top Process Mining tools. PeerSpot users give SAP Signavio Process Intelligence an average rating of 8 out of 10. SAP Signavio Process Intelligence is most commonly compared to Celonis: SAP Signavio Process Intelligence vs Celonis. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 39% of all views.
What is SAP Signavio Process Intelligence?

Signavio Process Intelligence enables business users worldwide to run in-depth process analyses. ... Identify the root causes of poorly performing processes by detecting and visualizing compliance violations, monitor your process performance and act on critical cases and performance bottlenecks.

SAP Signavio Process Intelligence Buyer's Guide

Download the SAP Signavio Process Intelligence Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

SAP Signavio Process Intelligence Customers
NBN, T-System, Transurban, Audi BKK, Taifun, Met Office, Esquel Group, Sivantos, Consensus, Sirona
SAP Signavio Process Intelligence Video

SAP Signavio Process Intelligence Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SAP Signavio Process Intelligence pricing:
"I would not say the product was terribly expensive but I would not say it was cheap either."

SAP Signavio Process Intelligence Reviews

Senior Consultant Business Design SAP at Q_PERIOR AG
User
Great for process mining, speeds up transformation, and is very stable
  • "By clearly defining process owners, customers can not only better achieve their goals but are always accountable to partners and audits."
  • "There could be more standard interfaces for importing data from the various systems in the process landscape."

What is our primary use case?

We use Signavio BPI to visualize the current cross-system process landscape of our customers. Based on this, we map against best practices and help our customers to identify the optimal transformation path via process/task mining.

Furthermore, we hand over the solution to our customers' departments and enable them to digitize their own business processes. PowerPoint or Visio are not required for this. In most cases, the effort required to create the latter documents leads to outdated documentation statuses.

How has it helped my organization?

Many customers have no or outdated process documentation. With Signavio, our customers learn to understand BPM as a discipline and lay the foundation for digital transformation themselves.

Our customers accept Signavio as the Microsoft Teams for operations and operational management. Once set up, Signavio drives the continuous optimization and innovation of business processes and makes them valuable and, above all, comparable through real-time KPIs.

What is most valuable?

Process Intelligence saves our customers effort in identifying process gaps not in time-consuming and error-prone fit/gap workshops, but automatically via process mining. We can then invest efforts into evaluating the gaps and thus lay the transformation path more quickly.

The Collaboration Hub is the Microsoft Teams for process-oriented collaboration. By clearly defining process owners, customers can not only better achieve their goals but are always accountable to partners and audits. The next step would be the process-oriented networking of entire companies.

What needs improvement?

Signavio is currently still focusing on the company's internal business processes. Looking to the future, it would be desirable to be able to conduct process mining not only within my E2E business processes but also across the entire supply chain. Knowing that not all parameters are given, Signavio offers the chance to take this elementary step in the network economy.

I have been using the solution for about seven years now (starting with studies and moving over to support process-oriented S/4HANA transformations).

The solution runs in a very stable manner and is continuously developed.

The solution is ideally suited for mapping complex processes across departments in large companies by a large number of employees.

In our view, Signavio is a pioneer in the digitization of BPM. We have not used any other tool in projects before.

The ROI is not yet possible to quantify.

As long as Signavio is still independent (there's potentially a recent acquisition SAP), it may make sense to make initial agreements today. Licenses will change after the merger.

We are currently also evaluating Celonis for further project initiations.

Other
Senior Director at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
User friendly, automates well, but could be more business oriented and an updated UI
  • "The product is relatively user friendly, it does what you need it to do."
  • "The UI could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We mainly are using Signavio to put together our workflows for our management.

What is most valuable?

The product is relatively user friendly, it does what you need it to do. It automates the creation of the processes quite easily.

What needs improvement?

It could be made slightly simpler and easier, a bit more business user-oriented, and some automation and intelligence built into the process mapping would be really good to see as well.

I have been using the solution for a couple of months.

It is a stable product.

Another solution I have used was Celonis.

The installation was relatively straight forward. We were up and running in six weeks.

We used three people to handle deployment and maintenance from our internal consultancy house.

The UI could be improved.

I would not say the product was terribly expensive but I would not say it was cheap either.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to others as long as it meets their requirements.

I rate Signavio Process Intelligence a six out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about SAP Signavio Process Intelligence vs. UiPath Process Mining and other solutions. Updated: January 2022.
564,599 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Consultant at TEDCO HOLDING
Great for enterprise companies requiring in-depth compliance processes
  • "Being able to deploy in shorter cuts."
  • "Interface could be more user friendly."

What is our primary use case?

We use it primarily as a banking application, for compliance. I have three separate businesses that are customers at the moment, and all plan to increase usage of the solution. I'm a partner of Signavio and work as a consultant.

What is most valuable?

The valuable feature for me is that it can be deployed in shorter cuts.

What needs improvement?

The solution is a good one but could be improved by making the interface more user friendly.

Additional features are difficult to suggest because each customer has specific requirements so there is really nothing to suggest that would cover all potential clients.

I've been using this solution for one year.

It's a stable solution.

It's a scalable solution. Improvement is always welcome but it's scalable.

Technical support is great.

What other advice do I have?

It's important to have well-defined requirements and to consult with Signavio because there are some aspects that might fit better with other other solutions or maybe it's the other way around where some aspects fit better with Signavio.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

Hybrid Cloud