Salamander MooD Business Architect OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Architecture Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022
What is Salamander MooD Business Architect?
MooD Business Architect is a Windows client-side product, used to manage and work with Enterprise Business Models, and to configure MooD solutions:
- Create and manage the meta model – the underlying structures and rules that control and govern the scope, behaviour and integrity of the Enterprise Business Model.
- Manage the metrics framework that overlays, interacts with, and aggregates across the meta-model.
- Synchronise information with external sources, with a range of options for continuing connection.
- Drag and drop configuration of views, interaction, querying, with access to functionality and workflow needed by solution user communities to exploit the information within a range of standard or highly specific decision and lifecycle processes.
- Analyse, explore, report, search, tabulate and in any other way access the full content of the Enterprise Business model.
Salamander MooD Business Architect was previously known as MooD Business Architect.
Salamander MooD Business Architect Customers
Salamander MooD Business Architect Video