Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is #8 ranked solution in top Firewall Security Management tools. PeerSpot users give ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is most commonly compared to AlgoSec: ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer vs AlgoSec. ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 54% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.

Download the Firewall Security Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer?

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is an agent less log analytics and configuration management software that helps network administrators to centrally collect, archive, analyze their security device logs and generate forensic reports out of it.

Real-time event response system and Integrated Compliance Management module of Firewall Analyzer automates your end point security monitoring, network bandwidth monitoring and security & compliance auditing. Firewall Analyzer eases your Device Configuration Management by providing out-of-the-box reports and alerts for configuration changes. Firewall Analyzer is vendor-agnostic and supports almost all open source and commercial network firewalls like Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Snort, Squid Project, SonicWALL, Palo Alto and more, IDS/IPS, VPNs, Proxies and other related security devices.

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Customers

WFP, NYC.gov, Sony Pictures, Franklin Security Bank, ITC INFOTECH

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Video

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer pricing:
"ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is less expensive than some of their competitors, such as Cisco. The price is one of the reasons why we use ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer."

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Reviews

Cloud Security Administrator at a wellness & fitness company with 1,001-5,000 employees
It's an easy and affordable solution for auditing and rule management

What is our primary use case?

We use Firewall Analyzer for auditing and rule management.

What is most valuable?

Firewall Analyzer is easy to work with.

What needs improvement?

I'm only using around 40 percent of the features, so I'm not sure what could be improved.

I've only been using ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer for around two months.

Firewall Security Management
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, AlgoSec, FireMon and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: September 2022.
634,590 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The stability is so-so. There are always memory issues, but the solution is working great apart from that.

It scales according to the licenses you have. Right now, I only have 80 licenses.

ManageEngine support is great.

Setting up Firewall Analyzer is straightforward. I'm the only one managing the solution.

Right now, we haven't seen a return on the original investment, but we'll see in a year or two.

I was spending $120,000 on my previous solution, but now I'm only paying like $8,000. They only charge for the devices, so there aren't additional costs.

What other advice do I have?

I rate ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer nine out of 10.

Analyst of Budgets and Financial and Administrative Information at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Useful monitoring, priced well, and reliable
  • "The most valuable features of the ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer are the monitoring of the full management of the network elements and the inventory of the infrastructure."
  • "ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer can improve by having better monitoring of all features from firewalls. We are using Kibana in order to monitor parts that this solution does not record. For example, having more correlation and proactive monitoring in some activity or scenario."

What is our primary use case?

We use ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer in order to monitor all the security infrastructure that we are in charge of, such as firewalls.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer can improve by having better monitoring of all features from firewalls. We are using Kibana in order to monitor parts that this solution does not record. For example, having more correlation and proactive monitoring in some activity or scenario.

I have used ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer within the last 12 months.

We have been comfortable with the ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer and it has been stable. We have not had any problems with it.

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is less expensive than some of their competitors, such as Cisco. The price is one of the reasons why we use ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer.

What other advice do I have?

I rate ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer a nine out of ten.

Download our free Firewall Security Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, AlgoSec, FireMon, and more!
Updated: September 2022