Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Informatica Address Verification OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Informatica Address Verification is #9 ranked solution in top Data Quality tools. PeerSpot users give Informatica Address Verification an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. Informatica Address Verification is most commonly compared to Melissa Data Quality: Informatica Address Verification vs Melissa Data Quality. Informatica Address Verification is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 73% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 17% of all views.

Download the Data Quality Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Informatica Address Verification?

Data as a Service (DaaS) helps organizations of all sizes verify and enrich their data so they can confidently engage with their customers. With customer experience and engagement a top focus across all industries, ensure that messages and products make it to their intended targets via postal mail, email, or phone.

Informatica Address Verification was previously known as AddressDoctor Data Quality.

Informatica Address Verification Customers

Emerson Process Management, JLL

Informatica Address Verification Video

Archived Informatica Address Verification Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user157974 - PeerSpot reviewer
Software Engineering Team Lead with 1,001-5,000 employees
Simple to use and results are always correct but data source need to be increased to support new markets.

What is most valuable?

I use AddressDoctor to validate address on a e-commerce site (based on WebSphere Commerce) for a company lead on food production. It is simple to use and results are always correct. Options used to configure validation request and details provided in result, such as which field is changed and why.

How has it helped my organization?

I'm not involved in this aspect, but reports underline delivery failure decreased.

What needs improvement?

Nothing, according to me only data source need to be increased to support new market, like eastern Europe.

Since 2012, when new site version was released. 2011 if you consider also build time.

Data Quality
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Informatica, Melissa, Experian and others in Data Quality. Updated: September 2022.
635,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

No problem during deployment; only some issue during development to fit AddressDoctor model whit OOB one.

Good, response is fast and detailed.

Yes, switch was decided by client because previous system is not reliable like AddressDoctor and it doesn't support market where client is.

Complex to adapt data model provided using web service and e-commerce one. Furthermore, I developed two different result management (for customer service and for end user) to fit business requirement.

I implemented it.

Yes, previous versions of address validation (QAS).

What other advice do I have?

Pay attention to configuration. Correct configuration can help implementation and reduce integration time.

it_user153075 - PeerSpot reviewer
Sr technical consultant at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
We needed to verify addresses to see which are deliverable and which need corrections

Valuable Features

Address correction batch mode and suggestion list

Improvements to My Organization

Billing/customer contact departments used to verify all addresses manually, it used to take weeks. Now that we run all the addresses through AddressDoctor, we know what is a deliverable address and what is not, and we see the suggestion list for the addresses which are not deliverable. Great in reducing human effort and errors.

Room for Improvement

Suggestion list and batch mode

Use of Solution

5 months

Customer Service: 8/10Technical Support: 8/10

A little complex, in configuring the suggestion list in the admin console and content management.

Implementation Team

Vendor, very goo knowledge and experience.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I know it reduced a lot human effort which in turn means savings but I don't know the exact figure.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Informatica partner
Download our free Data Quality Report and find out what your peers are saying about Informatica, Melissa, Experian, and more!
Updated: September 2022