IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why
Kamal Abdelrahman - PeerSpot reviewer
Country Manager at Magarah
Beneficial portfolio, reliable, and integrates well

What is our primary use case?

IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics has a dedicated application for user behavior analytics and must be installed separately on an application server. It is valuable if you created the setup for the use cases. It needs additional customization to have a good value. You will have to point the solution to the suitable data sources that will feed the user analytics in a good manner. You will have good user behavior analytics, based on the created use cases.

What is most valuable?

IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics has easy architecture, has a good portfolio and integration.

What needs improvement?

The solution could improve by having more out-of-the-box use cases.

I have been using IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics for approximately two years.

IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics
July 2022
Learn what your peers think about IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2022.
619,967 professionals have used our research since 2012.

IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics is stable.

I have found IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics to be scalable.

We have approximately 15 clients using this solution.

The support is satisfactory.

The implementation was not easy and was not difficult, it was in the middle.

The full implementation can take approximately two to three months.

We have three people that are supporting IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics.

There is an annual license required for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I rate IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics an eight out of ten.

ErayKaraoglu - PeerSpot reviewer
Network & Cyber Security Engineer at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
A stable solution that comes with many search options

What is most valuable?

It provides many options for searching. I can see devices from different vendors, like Cisco, in one interface, which is good for me.

What needs improvement?

We sometimes get an error about the hard drive. Approximately once in two months, we can't find the logs, and they go missing, which is a terrible issue. We are getting support for this issue from our support company.

I have been using this solution for one and a half years. We have been using this solution in our company for about four years. We have around 800 to 900 users.

It is very stable, but the hard drive sometimes does not have logs.

IBM is always there to support us. We have no trouble with them.

We have agreements with different companies for support. They are good. For some issues, they take more time, like a day or two days.

We have almost ten engineers for IT sites.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics an eight out of ten.

Download our free IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: July 2022