IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Fudo PAM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Fudo PAM?

We are the leading vendor of innovative IT security solutions. We focus on privileged access management and privileged session monitoring, combined under the Fudo Security brand. The Fudo product line merges innovation and an intuitive user experience with strong security features. These are the hallmarks of the future designs of the company.

Fudo PAM was previously known as Fudo Privileged Access Management.

Fudo PAM Customers

KFC, BP, Santander, Burger King, ING, Starbucks, Yahoo, DHL

Fudo PAM Video

Archived Fudo PAM Reviews (more than two years old)

IT Specialist at IT Specialist LLC
Enables us to control access and to administer computers and servers in our company
  • "it's perfect to control and administer computers in our company."
  • "The configuration is difficult."

What is our primary use case?

We use this product to control access and to administer computers and servers in our company. We are a reseller. We have engineers who configure Fudo Privileged Access Management and deploy the product for our customers. We also test Fudo Privileged Access Management and in the future, we will sell some technical instruments to go along with the product.

How has it helped my organization?

I cannot say much about this, because I use only the client. I do not configure the servers. A colleague that I work with has expressed some issues with the configuration. The configuration is difficult.

What is most valuable?

I think that Fudo Privileged Access Management is a very good program. For our system, it's perfect to control and administer computers in our company. We can usually find information or find what users are doing on our servers. Both the dashboards and the interface are good. I like this program and I like the front end and feature in Fudo Privileged Access Management.

We have been using Fudo Privileged Access Management for one month.
Privileged Access Management (PAM)
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Fudo Security, CyberArk, WALLIX and others in Privileged Access Management (PAM). Updated: June 2022.
610,045 professionals have used our research since 2012.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Fudo Privileged Access Management at a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
Lead Systems Architect at IT Specialist LLC
Flexible, intuitive, and easy to install
  • "Fudo PAM was the most flexible and intuitive interface out of all of the products in the PAM sector."
  • "Professional training and certification would be great."

What is our primary use case?

We are a system integrator and this is one of the solutions that we provide to our clients. We also use this solution internally.

Fudo PAM is used for access management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the interface. Fudo PAM was the most flexible and intuitive interface out of all of the products in the PAM sector.

This solution is easy to install.

What needs improvement?

Professional training and certification would be great.

Regional support in Ukraine is lacking, although they are new and do not have many offices around the world.

It would be helpful to have the ability to search for privileged accounts on endpoints, such as service accounts.

I have been working with Fudo PAM for approximately one year.

We have not had any problems with lag or instability.

We do not have very big installations, but assuming that it is cluster-based I think that it should be ok. I would rate scalability a seven out of ten.

Our customers are companies that range in size from 500 to 5,000 people.

We currently get our support from the distributor instead of the vendor directly. Our national vendor directs it. I would rate the support a seven out of ten.

The installation is easy and you can install the whole solution in two to four hours, maximum.

What other advice do I have?

We are in the process of migrating from version 4.0 to version 4.2.

This is a solution that I recommend because it is a simple privileged access management system that is done very well. They're a company that directs all of their efforts to this specific goal and they do it great.

Download our free Privileged Access Management (PAM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Fudo Security, CyberArk, WALLIX, and more!
Updated: June 2022