Continuum Command OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Remote Monitoring and Management Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Continuum Command?

Continuum RMM is designed to let you remotely monitor and manage as many endpoints as you can close. Combined with the benefits of our unparalleled Network Operations Center (NOC), our proprietary IntelliMon software spares your tech’s time by automating the ticketing and alerting process, filtering out false positives and producing actionable tickets.

Continuum Command was previously known as Continuum RMM.

Continuum Command Customers

Frontier Business Products, Itek Systems Management, ZLan, Karpel, MySherpa, Arvig, CCSI, Leap Managed IT, eProsper, Pensar, Gordon Flesch, LeadingEdge, NSI, Server Sentry, Computer Consultants, Keystone IT Consulting, Ekaru, Epic Technologies, Rouse Consulting, Empower Information Systems, Computer Solutions Group, The Critical Update, Voice Smart Networks, CMIT Solutions, Preferred Communication Systems, G2 Tech Group, Pulse Business Solutions, Greystone Technology Group, Clare Computer Solutions, Evolve IT Australia

Continuum Command Video

Continuum Command Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Continuum Command pricing:
"Continuum Command price is more expensive than competitors, it is three times the price of the next lowest and costs approximately $25 an endpoint. However, when you take that into account you receive the help desk and outsource NOC included it has a lot more value because competitors do not provide the outsourced NOC and help desk."

Continuum Command Reviews

Managing Director at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Reseller
Many useful features, outsourced help desk, and excellent customer support
  • "The most valuable features are RMM and patch management. However, the main reason we have been using this solution is that they are the only provider of RMM that has an outsourced NOC and help desk. This has been very useful."
  • "The solution could improve by offering better overall management and dashboards."

What is our primary use case?

We use Continuum Command as an RMM and patch management solution for our own customers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are RMM and patch management. However, the main reason we have been using this solution is that they are the only provider of RMM that has an outsourced NOC and help desk. This has been very useful.

What needs improvement?

The solution could improve by offering better overall management and dashboards.

In a future release, it would be a benefit to have multi-vendor support to be able to manage every single one of my vendors from the same console.

I have been using the solution for approximately two years.

Remote Monitoring and Management Software
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about ConnectWise, N-able, Kaseya and others in Remote Monitoring and Management Software. Updated: November 2022.
657,397 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is stable.

Continuum Command is scalable.

Most of our clients are small to medium-size businesses. However, it would not be difficult to implement in an enterprise-size environment.

The technical support has been fantastic.

We have used Kaseya previously.

The installation is easy.

Continuum Command price is more expensive than competitors, it is three times the price of the next lowest and costs approximately $25 an endpoint. However, when you take that into account you receive the help desk and outsource NOC included it has a lot more value because competitors do not provide the outsourced NOC and help desk.

If these are the features the customer wants, this is the most price-effective. If I had to implement my own help desk for that number of users, it is going to take a lot of users before it gets to a point where it is commercially viable. It would have to be at least over 100 endpoints to implement my own help desk. Whereas now, I am not paying for NOC or help desk that I am not using. It is worth it just for that feature.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to those wanting to implement this solution is if they do not want to manage their own NOC, this is their only choice. Nothing else will do it unless they can invest in their own NOC and help desk.

I rate Continuum Command an eight out of ten.

Download our free Remote Monitoring and Management Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about ConnectWise, N-able, Kaseya, and more!
Updated: November 2022