We are using the Topaz Workbench to replace file access, browsing, and editing activities currently done in ISPF. Also using XPEDITER in Topaz to debug programs.
BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench is #1 ranked solution in top Mainframe Application Development tools. PeerSpot users give BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench is most commonly compared to IBM Rational Developer for z Systems: BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench vs IBM Rational Developer for z Systems. BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 87% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a financial services firm, accounting for 24% of all views.
BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench?
Topaz Workbench provides an intuitive interface that enables developers of all experience levels to initiate Compuware’s industry-leading developer tools, Abend-AID, File-AID, Hiperstation, Xpediter and Strobe, as well as non-Compuware products and distributed solutions in the same environment.
Through Topaz Workbench, mainframe teams can:
- Access Compuware development tools, providing the ability to visualize complex application logic and data relationships, make changes to code, test and debug, and performance tune
- Leverage existing Eclipse frameworks and integrations with popular open-system tools
- Manage source code and promote artifacts through the development lifecycle via integration with ISPW
- Leverage a multi-language, multi-platform source code editor
- Use JES functions like job submission, review, print and purge
- Use Host Explorer for z/OS navigation, including dataset management (i.e., allocation, recall, deletion); build mainframe projects to isolate and quickly access files associated with a unit of work
- Copy files from one LPAR to another with a simple drag and drop or right click; data is compressed and the processing is zIIP enabled for optimal performance
- Leverage integrations with other industry-leading tools
BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench Customers
BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench Video
BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench Reviews