We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
reviewer1457229
Senior RPA Developer at Yantrik
Better accuracy, easy to develop and manage, and has an easy to manage orchestrator

What is our primary use case?

Automate and Digitization Process understanding Finding gaps in process Process re-engineering Process mining

How has it helped my organization?

All customers were happy after automating using AA because: Better accuracy Easy to develop and manage Easy to manage orchestrator It's an automated simple process within the organization.

What is most valuable?

Metabots and IQ bots.

What needs improvement?

PDF extraction and cognitive automation need improvement.

I have been using Automation Anywhere for one year.

The stability is awesome.

Scalability is good.

How are customer service and

What is our primary use case?

• Automate and Digitization
  • Process understanding
  • Finding gaps in process
  • Process re-engineering
  • Process mining

How has it helped my organization?

All customers were happy after automating using AA because:

• Better accuracy
  • Easy to develop and manage
  • Easy to manage orchestrator
  • It's an automated simple process within the organization.

What is most valuable?

Metabots and IQ bots.

What needs improvement?

PDF extraction and cognitive automation need improvement.

I have been using Automation Anywhere for one year.

The stability is awesome.

Scalability is good.

Their technical support is very good.

We used Ui Path. We switched because of the cost.

In-house.

We have seen good ROI.

Private Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
reviewer1468944
Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Good training material, and the cognitive features are easy to apply
  • "Training videos are very good and include detailed examples, which is really helpful for beginners."
  • "I would like to see them continue building out documentation with more video-aides."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is assisting clients in automating redundant, repetitive tasks to drive value and efficiency.

How has it helped my organization?

Working with the Automation Anywhere application is very easy in our environment. It has allowed us to win more work and prove value to our clients.

What is most valuable?

AI and ML integrations are also easy to apply, as well as cognitive features.

What needs improvement?

Training is good and interactive, although the final certification exam is very tough and requires practical, in-depth knowledge. The certification exam for AA is not as per the training videos, as the questions are more scenario-based. This makes it very hard for beginners to clear the exam after just tutorial knowledge.

Automation Anywhere is a good RPA tool, but not so good if we compare it with UiPath.

The drag-and-drop feature is quite similar to that of UiPath.

Learn what your peers think about Automation Anywhere (AA). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2022.
564,322 professionals have used our research since 2012.
reviewer1465503
SW/App/Cloud Analyst at Accenture
Provides us considerable FTE savings with 100% accuracy
  • "By implementing the Automation Anywhere robot, we have reduced the FTE count and it was able to process 800 invoices per day with 100% accuracy."
  • "The REST API could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for automated digital invoice signature validation. The bot is designed to create a successful or rejection incident in ServiceNow based on validation output, and then uploads the email attachments received in Outlook for that particular invoice to respective SFTP folders.

How has it helped my organization?

Validating 1000 invoices manually takes weeks of time using five FTEs. By implementing the Automation Anywhere robot, we have reduced the FTE count and it was able to process 800 invoices per day with 100% accuracy. The increased efficiency totally justifies the name Automation, as with a single click, it does five FTE work in a single day.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the Secure Credential Vault, Email automation, and the REST API. These commands have reduced the number of lines of code.

The script/task command has helped with modularization.

What needs improvement?

The REST API could be improved.

We have been using Automation Anywhere for 15 months.

reviewer1463817
Data Science Consultant (Intern) at WNS Global Services
Easy to learn, minimal scripting, and multiple developers can work with a single repository
  • "On the server-side, multiple developers working on a single project can save their individual works and have them stored in a single repository."
  • "Custom models with advanced features can be included in the IQ Bot models for unstructured and semi-structured data."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this product for the development, running, and monitoring of automated processes. We are using IQ Bot for advanced tasks using cognitive technology.

How has it helped my organization?

Automation Anywhere has helped in automating business processes for simple to complex business cases. It also helped in understanding, learning, and discovering new automation ideas.

What is most valuable?

The features that I find most valuable are:

1. There isn't much scripting.
  2. It is easy to learn and implement.
  3. No prior programming knowledge required to learn and develop.
  4. On the server-side, multiple developers working on a single project can save their individual works and have them stored in a single repository.

What needs improvement?

We have been using Automation Anywhere for between eight and nine months.

reviewer1458453
Senior Program Analyst at WNS Global Services
Provides easy conversion of PDF files to CSV format

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is the comparison of field-level capture status of English invoices done using UiPath Document Understanding, with a converted CSV header and table-format CSV file of invoices done using IQ Bot A2019.

How has it helped my organization?

Automation Anywhere (AA 2019) IQ Bot has improved efficiency and is very useful for the Conversion of Invoices to CSV files and JSON files to PDF boxes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the conversion of PDF Invoices to CSV and to PDF Boxes.

What needs improvement?

The conversion time of invoices to JSON File should take less time using AA2019 IQBot, the report file creation feature should be added into IQ Bot A2019.

We have been…

What needs improvement?

We have been using Automation Anywhere for the past four months.

reviewer1466931
Manager, Health Care Consulting at RSM US LLP
Reduces effort in Excel tasks that were previously done manually

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is a bot to look up accounts from Excel to the source system and entering it back into Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

We have a bot running on a computer that is doing manual tasks that we used to do. There is an initial setup time but pays off quickly.

What is most valuable?

I haven't done anything fancy yet, but the basics work for me for now.

What needs improvement?

It would be better to make it more user-friendly so that individuals with no experience can pick it up pretty quickly.

We have been using Automation Anywhere for one year.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

I haven't done anything fancy yet, but the basics work for me for now.

What needs improvement?

We have been using Automation Anywhere for one year.

reviewer1457238
Application Development Lead at Accenture
Has good Control Room features but needs more available Data Analytics

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is for Medical Content validation and Ecommerce Process follow execution and analytics with data available.

How has it helped my organization?

It improved on 40+ % of manual effort which was a pain point for project budget and Project team SMEs.

What is most valuable?

Control Room  Bot Creation  Logging Scheduling Task  Trigger for Monitoring.

What needs improvement?

Available Data Analytics   More on AI Front and Deep Learn concept

I have been using AA for two years.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

• Control Room
  • Bot Creation
  • Logging Scheduling Task
  • Trigger for Monitoring.

What needs improvement?

• Available Data Analytics
  • More on AI Front and Deep Learn concept

I have been using AA for two years.

reviewer1468452
Team Lead at Accenture
Improved the task performance at a team level and improved productivity

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for the automation of output reports in Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

It improved the task performance at a team level and improved productivity.

What is most valuable?

MetaBot is one of the most useful features.

What needs improvement?

It should be easier to use.

I have been using AA for five months.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for the automation of output reports in Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

It improved the task performance at a team level and improved productivity.

What is most valuable?

MetaBot is one of the most useful features.

What needs improvement?

It should be easier to use.

I have been using AA for five months.

Download our free Automation Anywhere (AA) Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.