Learn more about AppWorx Workload Automation
- Automate banner processes without writing scripts
- Automate testing
- Document process flows and procedures
- Maintain a history and audit trail of production runs
- Automate migration from development to test to production environments
- Reduce training
- Eliminate human errors associated with manual tasks
Benefits of AppWorx Workload Automation For Your Ellucian’s Banner
- Automate recurring business processes, such as administration and record-keeping, while complying with state and federal reporting requirements.
- Batch jobs are processed accurately.
- If there are any inconsistencies or job failures, Automic for Banner immediately sends email notifications to the appropriate personnel.
- Significantly improve your return on investment.
- Automating batch processing and report generation.
- Eliminating server overload by using a combination of features (AppWorx provides queues to control the number of jobs that can be submitted to a server at any given time, can spot duplicate runs of the same reports, and can delay impromptu reports submitted by individuals until all regularly scheduled reports are processed, etc.).
- Eliminates the need for developers to write shell, PERL, or batch scripts to automate scheduling.
- Automatically keeps a history of every job run, the parameters that were used, and the output generated at each step. These records are readily available for viewing online and can be printed for reference.
- Export and import utilities make migration an error-free, repeatable process. Database logins, printers, and libraries can be mapped when you are moving process flows to a new environment. Mapping eliminates potentially erroneous code changes.
Benefits of AppWorx Workload Automation For Your Fiserv DNA Processing
- Run DNA jobs directly, eliminating the need to copy and release queues for each batch cycle.
- Automatically run DNA jobs at the optimum time using sophisticated scheduling.
- Run multiple DNA jobs at the same time in parallel from one batch station.
- Eliminate potential data entry errors by automatically retrieving parameters from your enterprise databases.
- Automatically check the results from one step to ensure data integrity before continuing to the next step.
- Alert production analysts to problems the instant they occur.
- Coordinate processing steps across all software applications.
- Automatically distribute output files to vendors.
- Perform all operations from one GUI client.
Reviews from Real Users
“The most valuable feature for me is the scheduling,” says an enterprise application architect at a retailer who has been using the solution for close to 10 years.
A manager at a tech services company adds that “The interface is good. The compliance-related features are very good.”
AppWorx Workload Automation was previously known as CA Automic Applications Manager .
AppWorx Workload Automation is the #15 ranked solution in top Workload Automation tools
. PeerSpot users give AppWorx Workload Automation an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. AppWorx Workload Automation is most commonly compared to Automic Workload Automation:
AppWorx Workload Automation vs Automic Workload Automation
. AppWorx Workload Automation is popular among the large enterprise segment,
accounting for 74% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
computer software company, accounting for 18% of all views.