IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why
Rohit Singla - PeerSpot reviewer
Security Professional at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Stable with good endpoint features and helpful technical support
  • "We've found the pricing to be reasonable."
  • "The solution lacks compatibility with other products. It needs to integrate better with other surrounding solutions."

What is most valuable?

The endpoint features are excellent.

The email capabilities are great.

The stability of the product is quite good.

Technical support has been pretty helpful.

We've found the pricing to be reasonable.

What needs improvement?

The reporting could be better. We've had some reporting issues in the past. It would be ideal if they could improve it and make it more robust.

I've been using this solution for more than two and a half years at this point.

We've found the stability to be reliable. There aren't issues with bugs or glitches. I haven't found that the product freezes or crashes. It's been pretty good.

Trend Micro XDR
July 2022
Learn what your peers think about Trend Micro XDR. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2022.
622,063 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The scalability is excellent. If an organization needs to expand the solution they can do so with relative ease.

We've been very satisfied with technical support. They've been responsive and know the solution quite well.

We did not previously work with other similar solutions before using Trend Micro. This is the first product we've used in this way.

The initial setup is not complex. It's pretty straightforward.

The pricing is quite good. It's not too expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We're a partner. We have a business relationship with Trend Micro.

I'd advise other organizations to try it out. It's a good, solid product. We've been quite pleased with the overall results.

On a scale from one to ten, I'd give it an eight.

Principal Consultant
Looking forward to using the telemetric report, but it has been difficult implement

What is our primary use case?

We are currently still in the implementation phase. However, we do look forward to the telemetric report provided by Trend Micro XDR.

What is most valuable?

The telemetric report is the most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The Endpoint Basecamp we are installing to every system is not recognized. It is important to know what feature needs to be enabled.

The printer driver is automatically disabled, which is creating some concerns for us.

The agent system is very slow, it needs to improve its performance.

I have been using the solution for three months.

It is a stable solution.

We are working with technical support as the implementation has been difficult. They are taking too long to resolve the problems.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Neutral

We are using a system integrator for the initial setup. It is difficult. I would rate it a three out of five in terms of difficulty to implement.

Trend Micro XDR is the first XDR solution we have worked with.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Trend Micro XDR a seven out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Download our free Trend Micro XDR Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: July 2022